+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morning highty ,

you will need to update them , we were advised to inform them about renewal of our passport before passport request , which we did . it is also on their website that you should do so i will suggest that if you want to go ahead , please do as it is necessary. just update them by adding the photocopy of the passport .

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
highty said:
Hi Folks,

I have just renewed my travel document (passport ) as the previous was meant to expire next month. Please how do I update CIC where our applications was sent to or Accra ? All suggestions wold be appreciated.
Hello Highty, I'm renewing my passport soon and though one can send tru case specific enquiry, my best advice is to contact Accra directly via email ( accra.immigration@international.gc.ca ) Quote ur application number and also include a scanned copy of new passport with the mail.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Quote from: highty on June 22, 2016, 02:55:06 am
Hi Folks, I have just renewed my travel document (passport ) as the previous was meant to expire next
month. Please how do I update CIC where our applications was sent to or Accra ? All suggestions
wold be appreciated.

Ogeorge said:
I dont think u need to update that, its very unnecessary!

its very neccessary, infact he did d right thing by updating his passport,

highty

my own sugestion is dis, wait till u get medical request, so when they send u medical request, you will tell them about this, draft a note, so let them be informed about it, u include both the old and new, there details, name, etc, or u can wait till passport request, then u sent it with note

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Ayokunlex01 said:
Quote from: highty on June 22, 2016, 02:55:06 am
Hi Folks, I have just renewed my travel document (passport ) as the previous was meant to expire next
month. Please how do I update CIC where our applications was sent to or Accra ? All suggestions
wold be appreciated.

its very neccessary, infact he did d right thing by updating his passport,

highty

my own sugestion is dis, wait till u get medical request, so when they send u medical request, you will tell them about this, draft a note, so let them be informed about it, u include both the old and new, there details, name, etc, or u can wait till passport request, then u sent it with note

Not good to wait till PPR as you have 15 days to submit a valid passport when u receive email for passport request.

The best thing is to do it ahead of time.

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
HEISLORD said:
morning highty ,

you will need to update them , we were advised to inform them about renewal of our passport before passport request , which we did . it is also on their website that you should do so i will suggest that if you want to go ahead , please do as it is necessary. just update them by adding the photocopy of the passport .

Pls Heislord, how did u go abt updating urs?

HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JUST LIKE HIGHTY , I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS NECESSARY TO INFORM THEM ABOUT PASSPORT RENEWAL WHICH I DID LAST YEAR.

LUCKILY AFTER MR , WHEN I WAS SUBMITTING THE OTHER DOCUMENTS THEY REQUESTED FOR , I JUST DID A COVER NOTE INFORMING THEM I RENEWED MY PASSPORT . I ADDED THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE NEW PASSPORT AND ALSO OF THE OLD ONE.

THAT IS WHAT I DID .

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
HEISLORD said:
JUST LIKE HIGHTY , I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS NECESSARY TO INFORM THEM ABOUT PASSPORT RENEWAL WHICH I DID LAST YEAR.

LUCKILY AFTER MR , WHEN I WAS SUBMITTING THE OTHER DOCUMENTS THEY REQUESTED FOR , I JUST DID A COVER NOTE INFORMING THEM I RENEWED MY PASSPORT . I ADDED THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE NEW PASSPORT AND ALSO OF THE OLD ONE.

THAT IS WHAT I DID .
Thanks very much brother. Please check your inbox

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Lakesyde said:
Hello Highty, I'm renewing my passport soon and though one can send tru case specific enquiry, my best advice is to contact Accra directly via email ( accra.immigration@international.gc.ca ) Quote ur application number and also include a scanned copy of new passport with the mail.
Thank you very much dearie

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Lakesyde said:
Not good to wait till PPR as you have 15 days to submit a valid passport when u receive email for passport request.

The best thing is to do it ahead of time.
Thanks a lot Ayokunle

Prof2020

Jun 25, 2016
Good evening. My wife, being the principal applicant, recently applied for Manitoba PNP upon the receipt of the Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA)

Few days ago, we both received a mail from New Brunswick inviting us to attend their Information Session in Dubai for their PNP. A friend actually encouraged us to register for the event before we got LAA from Manitoba.

My question is this: considering the financial implications of attending the session in the UAE, do you think it is really worth it to attend when we have already applied for the Manitoba PNP?

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Prof2020 said:
Good evening. My wife, being the principal applicant, recently applied for Manitoba PNP upon the receipt of the Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA)

Few days ago, we both received a mail from New Brunswick inviting us to attend their Information Session in Dubai for their PNP. A friend actually encouraged us to register for the event before we got LAA from Manitoba.

My question is this: considering the financial implications of attending the session in the UAE, do you think it is really worth it to attend when we have already applied for the Manitoba PNP?
You cannot apply to two provinces, so I don't think the trip is necessary. Unless you would rather go to New Brunswick, then it becomes necessary.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
highty said:
Hi Folks,

I have just renewed my travel document (passport ) as the previous was meant to expire next month. Please how do I update CIC where our applications was sent to or Accra ? All suggestions wold be appreciated.
Bruv how did you resolve this?
Please share, so that the rest of us can learn.
Thank you

YemyemA

Jun 21, 2016
Hello everyone please does anyone have an experience in getting police report from the uk? We have applied twice and we are yet to receive it here in Nigeria dont know if its our postal service delay or what!! Please if anyone has any useful information to share i would be glad.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
YemyemA said:
Hello everyone please does anyone have an experience in getting police report from the uk? We have applied twice and we are yet to receive it here in Nigeria dont know if its our postal service delay or what!! Please if anyone has any useful information to share i would be glad.
I ll advise you use an address in UK and courier back to Naija.

Thats what i did and it came out within 5 working days!