+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akins2014 said:
Dear grandpa and grandma. With seniors follow join . Please I get small issue when we were applying we put close relative as family ties . Now to submit document to show come be wahala. My wife 's mummy only has baptismal certificate as proof showing her name, then we have wedding pictures. That's all we have. Or what is acceptable. Make help me . My papa and mama for house.

Is your mother-in-law your sponsor?

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
maikudi said:
Hello Forum Members,

How una dey? Theoese I hope the cold is not too much in Manitoba I thought by now you will update us about your experiences so far...Beeceeayo are you still in 9ja? For me I am still waiting for AOR from CIO after my application was received by them 13 October.

Finally, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, remembering that Jesus Christ is the reason for this season. Let us allow HIM into our lives so that HE can transform us to what HE us to be and also important, grant us favour in the land of Manitoba

Cheers all,

Maikudi
Me sef still dey wait MR after AOR in September.

I hope and pray it comes soon jere!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance to everyone.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello akins2014,

I am not very clear with your case. Have you already applied? if yes was it under the old scheme before the introduction of the MPNP express entry? In regard to your question are you told by MPNP to update an information or proof link to the close relative? because to the best of my knowledge the only way you can proof familiarity with a relative according to MPNP is through birth certificate and wedding certificate.

Please clarify more so that other members can advise more. Shalom

Maikudi

akins2014 said:
Dear grandpa and grandma. With seniors follow join . Please I get small issue when we were applying we put close relative as family ties . Now to submit document to show come be wahala. My wife 's mummy only has baptismal certificate as proof showing her name, then we have wedding pictures. That's all we have. Or what is acceptable. Make help me . My papa and mama for house.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Ogeorge,

How long did it take for CIO to sent you the AOR e-mail?

Maikudi

Ogeorge said:
Me sef still dey wait MR after AOR in September.

I hope and pray it comes soon jere!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance to everyone.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
maikudi said:
Ogeorge,

How long did it take for CIO to sent you the AOR e-mail?

Maikudi
My application was received 10th July and i received AOR 14th September.

Phaphy5

Nov 18, 2015
I will like to find out if I can pay my application processing fee and right for permanent residence fee with my gt naira master card. the total amount is $2080 for myself and my wife. does the CBN policy affect this? I will like to hear from expert. thanks

hees

Dec 6, 2015
Hello Everyone,

May l ask if there's any new update for 2016 for MPNP applicant's.

Just want to know.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phaphy5 said:
I will like to find out if I can pay my application processing fee and right for permanent residence fee with my gt naira master card. the total amount is $2080 for myself and my wife. does the CBN policy affect this? I will like to hear from expert. thanks

Why don't you pay with a bank draft so as to avoid glitches.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hees said:
Hello Everyone,

May l ask if there's any new update for 2016 for MPNP applicant's.

Just want to know.
Hi hees

Check MPNP website for updates.

MASCOTNG

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 July 2014 and CIC 12 May 2016
Doc's Request.
1st ADR 29th June 2017 & 2nd ADR 28th March 2018
Nomination.....
17 December 2015....
AOR Received.
MPNP 23 July 2014 and CIC 29 July 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application & Submitted new one along with application to CIC
File Transfer...
08 August 2016
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07--2017 & Medical Passed 16-07-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
Hi everyone! Wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Prosperously outstanding 2016. Please I need clarity on an issue, I got my nomination letter last week and I am meant to send documents to CIC but on the website I noticed that amongst all the documents I am meant to send to CIC, there was no where my credentials were asked to be sent. Please is this so for Provincial Nominees? Thanks

akins2014

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
@ yommyatos
and the rest of the crew.
ok guys happy xmass, i know u all would be busy eating xmass rice and chicken. anyway . just to update u guys , my wife's cousin is based in manitoba, she is our supporter . all my wife's mum has now is marriage certificate from the church and baptismal certificate of 1950's that shows the same name as our supporter who is now married also, we have searched and cannot find the marriage certificate from court . please note her cousin bares the same name with my wife's mother before marriage. we are applying through the MPNP express entry.

please i need more advise .

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akins2014 said:
@ yommyatos
and the rest of the crew.
ok guys happy xmass, i know u all would be busy eating xmass rice and chicken. anyway . just to update u guys , my wife's cousin is based in manitoba, she is our supporter . all my wife's mum has now is marriage certificate from the church and baptismal certificate of 1950's that shows the same name as our supporter who is now married also, we have searched and cannot find the marriage certificate from court . please note her cousin bares the same name with my wife's mother before marriage. we are applying through the MPNP express entry.

please i need more advise .
Those 2 documents should suffice.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
@akins2014, include marriage certificate for your mother-in-law and cousin (sponsor) I hope on both marriage certificates there maiden names are the same. Also include an NPC birth certificate for your mum-in-law and tell your sponsor to collect one to show relationships. Do not include baptismal certificate it is not recognised.

Maikudi