+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
awhydot said:
Kindly follow this link for online payment:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
@awhydot, I have managed to pay online yesterday, but not with my GT card, rather my UBA card. GT placed a limit one can spend on the Web. As at yesterday UBA's rate was #181 to $1 CAD

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
sharing this helpful services to pre-arrival immigrants bound to Manitoba, http://settlementonlineprearrival.ca is a free program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
the program is a range of online courses designed for new immigrants destined for Canada. The courses help new immigrants to develop Canadian job search skills improve communication skills for the Canadian workplace connect with local resources in Canada before and after arriving

1. Job Search Strategies - provides an opportunity for immigrants to learn about the job search process. Topics include: · General Resume Writing · Targeting Your Resume and Cover Letter · Essential Skills and Transferable Skills · Job Search Methods · Marketing Yourself · Preparing for Interviews · After the Interview
2. Soft Skills: Professional Communication provides participants with communication tools required for success in the Canadian workplace. Topics include: Small Talk · Presentations · Constructive Feedback · Meetings
3. Soft Skills: Working with Others provides participants with communication tools required for success in the Canadian workplace. Topics include: · Networking · Negotiating · Working with Others · Conflict Management
Self-Guided Courses Available
3. Canadian Workplace Integration - provides information about adapting to Canadian workplace culture. Topics include: · How to Adapt · Communication styles · Expanding Soft Skills · Cultural Communication · Working with Differences · Understanding Power Dynamics · Sensitive Workplace Norms
4. Working in Canada provides critical information about working in Canada, including: · Employment Contracts · Negotiating Contracts · Workplace Orientation · Written Rules · Unwritten Rules · Organizational Culture · Workplace Protections · Labor Laws throughout Canada

Eligibility
- Currently live outside Canada
- Have applied for permanent residency in Canada and has received one of the following document:
1. a letter notifying pickup of Canadian visa (visa for permanent resident applicants only)
2..a medical notification/security notification letter
3. a Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
highty said:
@awhydot, I have managed to pay online yesterday, but not with my GT card, rather my UBA card. GT placed a limit one can spend on the Web. As at yesterday UBA's rate was #181 to $1 CAD
Glad to know you have been able to make the payment. Fill the receipt with your handwritten and attach with your application. Kindly avoid using DHL for your courier cos i had a bad experience from them. DHL cant dispatch directly to CIC cos its a restricted area and they will contract delivery to a third party courier Loomis express as such your proof of delivery will have to be track on Loomis express with another Waybill number. Wish you best of luck in your application.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
awhydot said:
Glad to know you have been able to make the payment. Fill the receipt with your handwritten and attach with your application. Kindly avoid using DHL for your courier cos i had a bad experience from them. DHL cant dispatch directly to CIC cos its a restricted area and they will contract delivery to a third party courier Loomis express as such your proof of delivery will have to be track on Loomis express with another Waybill number. Wish you best of luck in
your application.
@awhydot, Unfortunately I have had to use dhl for the delivery this afternoon before reading your message. I used dhl last year for my fsw 2014 and was later giving a looms tracking number through their global call centre.
I'm a little worried now as I did not hand fill the payment form rather I attached the payment receipt I got online after making payment. Hope this won't be an issue for me ?

ghostylenge

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of May 2014
Doc's Request.
5th of September 2015
Nomination.....
11th of December 2015
AOR Received.
1st of March 2016
Hello Everyone please I need help in filling my CiC Application.

1) Please am accompanying my wife and kids do I need to include the IMM 5604 form ( Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada) in the application or fill "Not Applicable" in all and include it in the application because am accompanying my wife and kids.

2) I do not have any common law partner should I fill "Not Applicable" in the IMM 5609 form and include it in the application or i dont even need to include it.

Thanks.

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
highty said:
@awhydot, Unfortunately I have had to use dhl for the delivery this afternoon before reading your message. I used dhl last year for my fsw 2014 and was later giving a looms tracking number through their global call centre.
I'm a little worried now as I did not hand fill the payment form rather I attached the payment receipt I got online after making payment. Hope this won't be an issue for me ?
You dont have to fill and submit Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620) again once you made online payment. You are right by attaching your payment receipt. Hope you filled information lines on the printed payment receipt. Best of luck

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
hees said:
Thanks Beeceeayo & Highty I appreciate.
You are welcome

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Forum Members,

How una dey? Theoese I hope the cold is not too much in Manitoba I thought by now you will update us about your experiences so far...Beeceeayo are you still in 9ja? For me I am still waiting for AOR from CIO after my application was received by them 13 October.

Finally, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, remembering that Jesus Christ is the reason for this season. Let us allow HIM into our lives so that HE can transform us to what HE us to be and also important, grant us favour in the land of Manitoba

Cheers all,

Maikudi

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
maikudi said:
Hello Forum Members,

How una dey? Theoese I hope the cold is not too much in Manitoba I thought by now you will update us about your experiences so far...Beeceeayo are you still in 9ja? For me I am still waiting for AOR from CIO after my application was received by them 13 October.

Finally, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, remembering that Jesus Christ is the reason for this season. Let us allow HIM into our lives so that HE can transform us to what HE us to be and also important, grant us favour in the land of Manitoba

Cheers all,

Maikudi
Hi Maikudi,
Glad to read from you :D. I am still in naija ooo trying to cross my tees and dot my I ;D
Theoese has abandoned the forum ooo guess :p she is still trying to settle in more so the weather is not friendly right now. Don't worry you will get your AOR soon.

Merry Christmas everyone. Remember Christ is the reason for the season.

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Beeceeayo,

Theoese abandoned this forum? I hope not... thinking we all should have a get together party in Manitoba. I also know settling down to another country is very difficult at least based from my own experience. Abeg cross all the I's and T's before you move o! God is on your side

Maikudi

Beeceeayo said:
Hi Maikudi,
Glad to read from you :D. I am still in naija ooo trying to cross my tees and dot my I ;D
Theoese has abandoned the forum ooo guess :p she is still trying to settle in more so the weather is not friendly right now. Don't worry you will get your AOR soon.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeceeayo said:
Hi Maikudi,

Hi Peeps,

Theoese hasn't abandoned the forum o she's very busy at the moment.
@Beeceeayo you still dey naija? Dot all the dotables before leaving jere no rush rush

@Maikudi how your end?

akins2014

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Dear grandpa and grandma. With seniors follow join . Please I get small issue when we were applying we put close relative as family ties . Now to submit document to show come be wahala. My wife 's mummy only has baptismal certificate as proof showing her name, then we have wedding pictures. That's all we have. Or what is acceptable. Make help me . My papa and mama for house.