+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

MrWenger

Feb 20, 2015
oladelemary said:
I need your help :

I applied for PNP via EE in August 2015 and was told to send:

1. salary account for the past 6 months from my place of work showing salary payment

2. updated bank statements showing proof of funds

3. Historic Birth certificate.

here is my story:
I have 2 accounts : salary account(savings) and current bank account.

I have bulk of the funds in the current account and this account is the ONLY one i submitted while applying to CIC.

In Dec. 2014, my parents disposed one of their parcel of land (bought in 1990 and it has appreciated considerably over the years) and gave me the money to use as POF and for further processing.
the money was deposited in my savings account (salary account) by my mum and this shows in the transaction history.

my bank will not issue a letter/balance certificate/reference letter for a savings account and this is part of what CIC needs. Hence i moved the funds to my current account in January 2015 and the money stayed there without any lump sum payment thereafter. i submitted my current account statement to CIC covering Jan to August 2015 alongside reference letter from my bank with respect to the current bank account during the application process.

i submitted payslips for my current job among other documents except the savings account my salary is being payed into.

my savings account is quite healthy just that salary payment is being delayed. this is due to the current economic stuff about oil price and states owing debts........ i work with in a state government establishment and the state is one of those owing workers salaries and paying them in arrears. for example..... jan salary may be paid in march, february in may,,,,,,, etc. A bulk arrears was paid recently and the govt is currently owing august and sept salaries.

I didnt submit my birth certificates initially because it wasnt asked during EE online submission.

in addition to the documents below what other documents can I submit back to CIC as requested(or which one should i remove?):

1. current bank account statement from jan till date capturing transfer of the bulk money from my savings to current account for the purpose of collecting a bank letter certificate and reference letter
2. letter of non indebtedness from my bank for the current account
3. salary(savings) account statement from Dec. 2014 till date showing delay payments in salaries and also capturing my mum depositing the funds in my account
4. some newspaper publication showing my state is one of those who is owing workers salary, other publications about the bail out funds, other newspaper publication about my state governor promising to pay the arrears soon, etc
5. letter of non indebtedness from my bank for the savings account
6. receipt of land sold by my parents in 2014
7 survey of the land sold
8. deed of gift by my parents signed at High court
9. affidavit of gift by my parents signed at high court
10. transfer agreement of the initial owner of the land and sales receipt issued after being sold to my parents
11. birth certificate at birth (church certificate) and NPC affidavit of birth registration
12..What other documents should i add ?

i welcome further contributions on this forum or via PM

thanks

Oladelemary, just do as Maikudi suggested.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
My updates:

Sponsor was interviewed on 22nd September 2015
Letter of approval received on 28th September 2015 via email.

Help me praise our "Unchangeable Changer" the Lord God Almighty! Who WAS, IS and IS TO COME. in JESUS name amen.

Na to update my documents and submit to CIC remain. I need to collect police report for my son in Manitoba, that's whats holding me back small.

Eh heh! I also printed the documents checklist and noticed that there was no request for proof of funds in it. im confused.

Help needed please.

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
O Gucci said:
My updates:

Help me praise our "Unchangeable Changer" the Lord God Almighty! Who WAS, IS and IS TO COME. in JESUS name amen.

Na to update my documents and submit to CIC remain. I need to collect police report for my son in Manitoba, that's whats holding me back small.
The
Eh heh! I also printed the documents checklist and noticed that there was no request for proof of funds in it. im confused.

Help needed please.
Congratulations O Gucci! I praise the Lord with you. May the remaining part be successful and may the Lord grant the heart desires of everyone one of us in Jesus mighty name. Congrats once more!

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
O Gucci, there is no proof of funds there. Don't know if they would ask for it later but I didn't submit it with mine.

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
O Gucci said:
My updates:

Help needed please.

Congrats O Gucci,

U don't need POF when sending to CIC.

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Hello Oladelemary, i've sent you an inbox message.
Can you check please? I have personal details to ask you.

@Gucci : at CIC stage they don't ask POF, they judge that the province already controlled it. It's juste via the express entry process that cic asks this POF because for certain candidates, they are not nominated by a province, that's why they need to check if they have enough funds.

Just send them what they ask. It will be ok. It's not an error.

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
O Gucci,

Finally!!!, i thank God for you and your family...this is some encouraging news, God bless your application with supernatural speed from here on...we are rooting prayerfully for everyone on this forum, NO ONE SHALL BE REJECTED IJN. ;D ;D ;D

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Gucci said:
My updates:

O Gucci, God has finally done it! I'm so happy for you God makes everything beautiful in his own time. I wish you speed at CIC level.

Help needed please.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
O Gucci said:
My updates:

Help needed please.
Congratulations O Gucci!

Kindly share your timeline with us as well, it would be really helpf

Orekelewa

Dec 16, 2014
Dhl delvrd passport wt visa yestdy.thnks to evry1 who helped me during my process 4rm begini 2till end.ire akari oooooo.grtful.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Orekelewa said:
Dhl delvrd passport wt visa yestdy.thnks to evry1 who helped me during my process 4rm begini 2till end.ire akari oooooo.grtful.
Congratulations and all the best for you and your family in Canada

xxx

althea

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Orekelewa said:

Congrats Oreke

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Orekelewa said:
Congratulations dearie

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
Orekelewa said:
congrats Orekelewa!