+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
TeeOMISORE and Teju,

I am fine o! as par MPNP we are in God's hand very soon our good news will come

Maikudi

TeeOMISORE said:
Yommyatos and all my Naija MPNP family,

how is every one doing? i am encouraged by the good news from this forum, but i must confess i have been off the radar because of work, exams (as per certifications) and the fact that i am a bit tired of the long wait for my LOA :(. ANY HOW...I am happy to see things are moving on this forum and some of us are already at the medical stage. my concern however is that, i think some of our applications are pending due to Manitoba labour market prefrences. By this i mean that certain professions get faster responses than others and i think this affects more than anything else, the length of time an application sits untouched. I just pray those of us who are not doctors, nurses or software engineers get processed soon enough... ;)

Theoese, Teju, Maikudi, O Gucci, Beeceeayo...how una dey? :D

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
congrats awhydot.

God's speed for the last leg(s).

brektru

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AV0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
NIL
Nomination.....
29-1-2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NIL
File Transfer...
NIL
Med's Request
11-5-2016
Med's Done....
20-5-2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
on the way
LANDED..........
very very soon
Congrats awhydot...........more good news on the way.

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Teju said:
Congrats Awhydot! TeeOmisore, i dey o my sister. Yommyatos, Beceeayo, Theoese, Maikudi and my other Canadian family all shall end well by the special grace of God
Cheers.
Thanks so much for the support.God bless

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
theoese said:
Awhydot, You don't need to include bank statement and fr the application fees,you can just go to deir website and pay online.i used my gtb naira mastercard and it debited d cash within 24 hrs,without shaking ;D
Thanks so much. really appreciate your support.
God bless

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
maikudi said:
Congratulations awhydot this is good news. At least it has given me hope that my own will come soon IJN

Maikudi
Thank you so much. I pray for speedy processing of your application.
God bless

Teju

Jun 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra- Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nominee- 26/06/2013,
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2013 (MPNP).
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
7-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
Interview........
08-07-2015(Sponsor)
gibosita said:
One Year Anniversary of my application. without any movement. MPNP God dey sha, still hoping for the best
I want to assure you something good will happen. Okay 28th of June marked 2 years of my submission and I believe something good will soon happen.
Let's try to always have positive attitude towards life and it shall e well.
Cheers.

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
Teju said:
I want to assure you something good will happen. Okay 28th of June marked 2 years of my submission and I believe something good will soon happen.
Let's try to always have positive attitude towards life and it shall e well.
Cheers.
Teju seriously 2 years without movement? it is well, i like your positive energy all will be well IJN

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gibosita said:
Teju seriously 2 years without movement? it is well, i like your positive energy all will be well IJN
Hi Gibosita,

How Yankee? Guess you are enjoying yourself :p?. Let's be optimistic I'm positive that we will get our LOAs before November, God willing.

awhydot

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Good day Thoese, Please im gathering documents for my cic and working on application forms. I dont have any dependants in my application, i will like to confirm if its mandatory to summit Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form with my applicable while its not applicable. Also did you submitted Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620) after paying application fee online? Thanks

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
yommyatos said:
Hi Gibosita,

How Yankee? Guess you are enjoying yourself :p?. Let's be optimistic I'm positive that we will get our LOAs before November, God willing.
Yommyatos, Yankee dey oh, am hopeful and expectant that things will speed up. if things go as planned. want to go to Canada from here, na to just cross boarder, i hope i can apply to CIC from here

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
@Awydot, u dont need to submit the fees form once u have paid online. All u need to do is print out the receipt and fill the down part of it.

You also dont need to fill the additional dependent form since you dont have any.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gibosita said:
Yommyatos, Yankee dey oh, am hopeful and expectant that things will speed up. if things go as planned. want to go to Canada from here, na to just cross boarder, i hope i can apply to CIC from here
Hi Gibosita

Applying from the US depends on your status over there.

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
Who is like unto Thee... O Lord,
LOA received via email today.
Thanks all for your support and encouragement. I pray for speedy processing for all paper and online pending application.

Timeline
Paper Application 2013
Submitted: March 27, 2013
AOR: August 2013
Sponsor's Interview: 7th July,2015
LOA: 14th July, 2015
God bless you all