+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dafdipson said:
My application was submitted on May 31, 2014. My status is still showing Received. Please is there any May 2014 applicant that has been contacted?
dafdipson

You have to understand the fact that waiting is the rule of the game. MPNP is trying to clear the backlog, very soon your status will change. TeeOMISORE is also a May applicant and her status is assessment pending.

Cheers

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Wait oooo...

Na true sef!

My ielts result don expire sef.

The passports that were used in the application that was submitted have expired and have been renewed...

Do I need to send an update to them?

Please advice....

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Yommayatos,

yes ooo patience is the game as we try to stay positive. I pray it speeds up a bit soon enough.

O Gucci,

how have you been, hope you are keeping on fine? well as for the expired IELTS, it doesn't matter as its still acceptable since it was well in date when your turned in your application, so that, you can leave as it is, but the expired passport is a different ball game. please scan the new passport data page and upload to documents on your online portal, or you can email it to MPNP if yours is a paper application as it is important you update your passport numbers. hope this helps.

Balobabes

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
PER 04/12/2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
04-12-2015
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-aug-2015
LANDED..........
27 Aug 2015
Hi all, I have FSW application ongoing and I recently got nominated by Manitoba province so I want to submit the application and see which one sails through first. Destination is Manitoba for the 2 applications anywhere. Going through the document checklist on cic website, i believe the requirements are minimal compared to FSW but i do not want to make a mistake please people. The questions are:
Do I need to submit original LOA?
Do I need to submit proof of funds as we did in FSW
On schedule 4 form there's a space that says funds, should the amount to be filed be the amount expected of the number of my family or what I have in my account as a whole
Do I need to submit work references?
I read somewhere of people submitting medicals with their applications, is that the new guideline?
I will appreciate your quick response and thanks for your help in advance

CASE005

Jan 2, 2014
O Gucci said:
Wait oooo...

Na true sef!

My ielts result don expire sef.

The passports that were used in the application that was submitted have expired and have been renewed...

Do I need to send an update to them?

Please advice....
Yes Oo send them updated docs asap.

CASE005

Jan 2, 2014
Balobabes said:
Hi all, I have FSW application ongoing and I recently got nominated by Manitoba province so I want to submit the application and see which one sails through first. Destination is Manitoba for the 2 applications anywhere. Going through the document checklist on cic website, i believe the requirements are minimal compared to FSW but i do not want to make a mistake please people. The questions are:
Do I need to submit original LOA?
Do I need to submit proof of funds as we did in FSW
On schedule 4 form there's a space that says funds, should the amount to be filed be the amount expected of the number of my family or what I have in my account as a whole
Do I need to submit work references?
I read somewhere of people submitting medicals with their applications, is that the new guideline?
I will appreciate your quick response and thanks for your help in advance

With regards to LOA submit photocopy not originals . With regards to funds fill in the amount that covers your whole family and more if available . With regards to medical a it's not in the guideline , but the idea of submitting your medical a with application before they request reduces the awaiting time . Goodluck .

Balobabes

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 04/12/2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
04-12-2015
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-aug-2015
LANDED..........
27 Aug 2015
Thanks @case005

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!

Dunno how this skipped my mind.

Thanks guys. I will do so ASAP.

TeeOmisore my dear. I dey oooo. We de look God hand. How're you and yours?

Case005 thanks o, I appreciate.

You guys rock!!!! keep on keeping on! This Naija spirit is cool. Hope we will carry this same spirit of togetherness to the Naija family forum in Manitoba when we arrive.

Let's keep praying, we are almost there!

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
yommyatos said:
Hello my people

Theoese, TeeOmisore, Maikudi, Beeceeayo, Teju how una dey? Congrats once again balobabes. Beeceeayo how far with your application? I pray that we will all be contacted soonest.

@ TeeOmisore

You can get the two certifications if it is possible.
@ yommyatos,
The process of nominating through express entry na another round of patience. We were asked to create an EE profile and send our profile number to them in other for them to confirm our nomination. After about 3weeks of giving them our details, our supporter was interviewed yesterday so we should get the additional 600 points soon in other to make the next draw EE draw for ITA. I will update the house as I progress.

@ theose congrats on your AOR. It will all end in praise!
Regards

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Thamk God Beeceeayo!finally!ehen!na now dem dey talk beta.congrats dear,so they should pick your application in the next draw.
Guys,shey u see this our thread is filled wt positive vibes,great news and progress! Lets just keep waving our patience flag!
O Gucci,bros! I dnt need to tell you about sending your updated docs to them as it has already been mentioned,but i will say this....guys...do not relent oo,and dont give them ANY breathing space! Bombard them with mails or calls if you have to.let us never feel like we are disturbing them.and God will make them remember our application,they will not rest until they sort us out!

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
For those landing soon please PM me if you are looking for RCCG in Winnipeg. Thanks

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeceeayo said:
@ yommyatos,
The process of nominating through express entry na another round of patience. We were asked to create an EE profile and send our profile number to them in other for them to confirm our nomination. After about 3weeks of giving them our details, our supporter was interviewed yesterday so we should get the additional 600 points soon in other to make the next draw EE draw for ITA. I will update the house as I progress.

@ theose congrats on your AOR. It will all end in praise!
Regards
Beeceeayo

I'm so glad your sponsor has been interviewed. The EE points has dropped. The last point was as low as 453 and 715 applications were selected. Just pray for divine favour when you when submit.

EEdreams15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My people abeg I need help o.

Thank God I got ITA through EE but the koko now is how to get police clearance from Nigeria. My mumsi stays in Delta and I no too know people for Lagos and I came across this website - http://www.nigeriacrb.com/.

My question is this - has anyone used it or knows anyone who has used it and got their clearance successfully? I just want to do my assignment to see if this is a legit way to get one. It seems stress free and I'd rather do this than to send my mama for unnecessary Israelite journey.

Thanks for your help! :)

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
EEdreams15 said:
My people abeg I need help o.

Thank God I got ITA through EE but the koko now is how to get police clearance from Nigeria. My mumsi stays in Delta and I no too know people for Lagos and I came across this website - http://www.nigeriacrb.com/.

My question is this - has anyone used it or knows anyone who has used it and got their clearance successfully? I just want to do my assignment to see if this is a legit way to get one. It seems stress free and I'd rather do this than to send my mama for unnecessary Israelite journey.

Thanks for your help! :)
@EEDreams15,
Congratulations for the ITA. Ask your question here. The op is very versatile with Canadian immigration.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-info-updates-nigerians-meet-here-t262788.0.html
cheers

EEdreams15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beeceeayo said:
@ EEDreams15,
Congratulations for the ITA. Ask your question here. The op is very versatile with Canadian immigration.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-info-updates-nigerians-meet-here-t262788.0.html
cheers
Thank you B! :)