+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

AmBlessed

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
yommyatos said:
Hi AmBlessed

When your application is in process it means they are working on your file and your sponsor will be interviewed in the process (you may also be interviewed). Of course you will get a favourable response 2 weeks after a decision has been made. Just keep praying.
Thanks so much for your help, You are right praying is the only solution.

chuchuhez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4th January 2016
Doc's Request.
10th May 2016
Nomination.....
24th June 2016
AOR Received.
20th October, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
God's Time
Med's Request
God's Time
Med's Done....
God's Time
Interview........
God's Time
Passport Req..
God's Time
VISA ISSUED...
God's Time
LANDED..........
God's Time
yommyatos said:
Its not your portion! Just intensify your prayers. You will soon rejoice by God's grace.
Amen, i am really praying for God's favor. He is able.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REMINDER

Eagle's Meeting is Here Again!
We the Naija/Canadian Family will be gathering to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream. This is an opportunity to put faces to the great names on the CanadaVisa forum.
Featuring: KSA (A-Z on Express Entry & New PNPs Nominating for EE)
PipisHusband (Q&A on Canada Immigration Process- Free Consultancy)
Landed Seniors (Skype/live Chat on Life in Canada)
Date: 14th March, 2015
Time: 12pm
Venue: Blue Nest Hotel Asolo Way Opp Mr Biggs 7/8 Bustop Airport Road
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum @ gmail.com
Enquiries:
Igbehinadara: 09092159981
Yommyatos: 08152040194 Oghale: 09091988602
It's free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won't want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information you'll get.

Canadawinny

Jan 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines

Hello all;

Please I am looking for a link to a 9ja landed immigrant in Winnipeg - that can assist with a short landing accommodation in WINNIPEG MANITOBA for one month between 20/06/2015 and 19/07/2015 and a family of 5.

We are looking for a place to rent during the period (say 2 bedrooms) and willing to pay between C$800.00 - C$1000.00.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please send me a personal message if you can help in anyway.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines

Canadawinny said:
Hello all;

Please I am looking for a link to a 9ja landed immigrant in Winnipeg - that can assist with a short landing accommodation in WINNIPEG MANITOBA for one month between 20/06/2015 and 19/07/2015 and a family of 5.

We are looking for a place to rent during the period (say 2 bedrooms) and willing to pay between C$800.00 - C$1000.00.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please send me a personal message if you can help in anyway.
Kindly attend the eagle's meeting this Saturday if you are in Nigeria.

TMark

Aug 7, 2014
kelvin8895 said:
GLORY be to God in Highest Alone, i have received a mail that (YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.)
I HAVE ALSO SENT MY PASSPORT(S) TO ACCRA, GHANA.
Thou i dont know the duration of when it would be sent back or ready for pick up... anyway, All Glory b to Jesus.
any one with info. abeg apprised me.
Thanks & cheer u all.
Congrats for your good news, wishing the rest of us best of luck

TMark

Aug 7, 2014
Hi everyone,

Do you all know that if you if your CIC application has been submitted for more than six months, you can contact CIC to find out the status of your application.

I sent CIC a change of my Canada's correspondence address email in January and the automated reply came with the information that they can be contacted if your application has been submitted for more than six months.

They actually replied me last week that my file has been transferred to Accra visa office.

Wish u all the best.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMark said:
Hi everyone,

Do you all know that if you if your CIC application has been submitted for more than six months, you can contact CIC to find out the status of your application.

I sent CIC a change of my Canada's correspondence address email in January and the automated reply came with the information that they can be contacted if your application has been submitted for more than six months.

They actually replied me last week that my file has been transferred to Accra visa office.

Wish u all the best.
Good to hear from you again TMark and congrats on your file transfer. Just start preparing as you have a very short time.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Hello my Canadian family trust we are hanging on ,praying and having faith that it is well with our applications IJN Amen!

Update!!

So after sending our update POF we received a mail from MPNP rep that we should go ahead and create our EE profile and send them the profile number and job validation code so that they can verify our nomination.
We have started filling the forms now and hope to be done soon.

Please guys I need your opinion on this, while my husband MBA ECA from wes is ready, we are still awaiting the report from the pharmacy board of Canada which says the report would be ready in 8weeks(hopefully this week) do you think we should submit our EE form using his masters or we wait and include the pharmacy board report bearing in mind that both report fall in the same category for points in EE

We are hoping we can submit in time so as to make the next draw.

Thanks as I await your response

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Beeceeayo,

If I understand your application, the only reason why MPNP suggested that you should apply for EE is because your spouse has a pharmacy degree. If that is the case, what MPNP would be interested in is the report of the pharmacy board of Canada in regards to your husband Nigerian degree. I will thus suggest that you wait for that report to be out before you submit your EE application.

Cheers

Maikudi

Beeceeayo said:
Hello my Canadian family trust we are hanging on ,praying and having faith that it is well with our applications IJN Amen!

Update!!

So after sending our update POF we received a mail from MPNP rep that we should go ahead and create our EE profile and send them the profile number and job validation code so that they can verify our nomination.
We have started filling the forms now and hope to be done soon.

Please guys I need your opinion on this, while my husband MBA ECA from wes is ready, we are still awaiting the report from the pharmacy board of Canada which says the report would be ready in 8weeks(hopefully this week) do you think we should submit our EE form using his masters or we wait and include the pharmacy board report bearing in mind that both report fall in the same category for points in EE

We are hoping we can submit in time so as to make the next draw.

Thanks as I await your response

kelvin8895

Aug 26, 2014
Guys good day,
Pls advise me, haven sent my passport to AVO, SOME weeks ago. I got this reponses when I checked my online status.

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
Wat is meant wit d above, thou I av not got dere mail yet.
Thanks

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
Kelvin,

a big congrats man, this in most cases is good news, expect something positive...you are almost at the finish line.

Hello my MPNP family, na wah...this wait is getting very excruciating ( :p make i blow small grammar). almost a month on assessment pending yet no sponsor's interview...how much longer will this first stage take?... ::) anyways, PATIENCE is the main thing so let me continue to console myself... :D.

Hope every one is hanging in there...God will answer us soon.

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
maikudi said:
Hello Beeceeayo,

If I understand your application, the only reason why MPNP suggested that you should apply for EE is because your spouse has a pharmacy degree. If that is the case, what MPNP would be interested in is the report of the pharmacy board of Canada in regards to your husband Nigerian degree. I will thus suggest that you wait for that report to be out before you submit your EE application.

Cheers

Maikudi
Thanks Maikudi. We are doing just that

Cheers

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello guys,
How are we all doing?o'boy this wait no easy oooooo.but good news.........for those that want to apply for mpnp 2015,they are resuming application intake on the 30th of april!so for those who want to apply,get all your docs ready and notarised and let's hope for the best. :D
For those of us waiting.......e get as e be.no AOR yet for me,CIO has a lot of back log they are attending to.hopefully,we'll hear from them soon.let's keep hoping for the best.

yomifowe

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
theoese said:
Hello guys,
How are we all doing?o'boy this wait no easy oooooo.but good news.........for those that want to apply for mpnp 2015,they are resuming application intake on the 30th of april!so for those who want to apply,get all your docs ready and notarised and let's hope for the best. :D
For those of us waiting.......e get as e be.no AOR yet for me,CIO has a lot of back log they are attending to.hopefully,we'll hear from them soon.let's keep hoping for the best.
Hi. Pls i would like to apply to Manitoba. My 2014 FSW application was returned due to cap full. Pls ill appreciate if you can give me the load down?

Secondly, Is it compulsory for me to have someone there before i can apply?

Thank you.