+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

Happyman12

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Morning guys,

Do you think it's advisable to call the MPNP office to request for one's application status? Do you think it will not be seen as impatience or desperation?

I have once sent a mail to ask for the status and I was told to check for my status on the online application page, where I saw the ''Received'' status, which has been the status since I applied on 24th February 2014.

Kindly advise me on what to do as the time line is getting longer by the day.

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
@happyman12,
How are you and welcome to the forum.we actually have the same Timeline! ;D feb 24th.hopefully,wel see progress soon.though some 2014 applicants have already made progress.from what I read in another forum,one trick is to have your manitoba supporter call or visit their office.they are more receptive that way,or so I read.goodluck to you and abeg keep us posted on any info ;) cheers guyss

Happyman12

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
theoese said:
@ happyman12,
How are you and welcome to the forum.we actually have the same Timeline! ;D feb 24th.hopefully,wel see progress soon.though some 2014 applicants have already made progress.from what I read in another forum,one trick is to have your manitoba supporter call or visit their office.they are more receptive that way,or so I read.goodluck to you and abeg keep us posted on any info ;) cheers guyss
Thanks for your response.

I actually called the MPNP office yesterday and the lady that picked my call told me that it's not in the policy of the office to discuss application status on phone. That I should continue to be patient and keep checking my application status online to see if it has changed.

Like you advised, I will speak with my sponsor in Winnipeg to give going to their office a trial for me. Then I can keep everyone posted on the state of things as regards our application. I also saw on the 2013 MPNP forum that they are already reviewing the December applicants as at late August/early September.

The waiting time is just the issue. After the provincial nomination we will still have to wait for CIC at the Ghana office to process our application, do medical test, verify our certificates before we were given PR status and asked to go for visa.

It's really a long journey, but it worth it sha.

Let's keep praying and waiting.

TMark

Aug 7, 2014
Happyman12 said:
Thanks for your response.

I actually called the MPNP office yesterday and the lady that picked my call told me that it's not in the policy of the office to discuss application status on phone. That I should continue to be patient and keep checking my application status online to see if it has changed.

Like you advised, I will speak with my sponsor in Winnipeg to give going to their office a trial for me. Then I can keep everyone posted on the state of things as regards our application. I also saw on the 2013 MPNP forum that they are already reviewing the December applicants as at late August/early September.

The waiting time is just the issue. After the provincial nomination we will still have to wait for CIC at the Ghana office to process our application, do medical test, verify our certificates before we were given PR status and asked to go for visa.

It's really a long journey, but it worth it sha.

Let's keep praying and waiting.

Hi am TMark,

I would like to support what U have already said, u just have to wait and keep praying, I submitted my MPNP application on the 28th of september 2013, but to God be the glory. I received my MPNP letter of Approval after 8 months and 9 days, the waiting nearly got me mad.

I am at CIC level now, I sent my application on the 26th of june, it was received on 2nd of july, and its another round of waiting game.

Keep waiting and be positive

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Yes happyman12, patience is keyyyyyy.its not easy though!let's keep praying and believing.to me,CIC is not an issue see for memits just for manitoba to just give LOA.looolll.I know we'll all be successful.
Tmark,how's it going bro?up get medical request soon by Gods grace na the next step be that.let's keep on keeping on.cheers all

Ileagbaje

Oct 8, 2014
My people,someone just introduced me to this site n i really like the sturf.
Naija guys need to link up for useful hints.Anyway when is MPNP coming up again?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Ileagbaje said:
Naija guys need to link up for useful hints.Anyway when is MPNP coming up again?

MPNP is a continuous nomination province prog.
You need to have a friend or relative working and living in Manitoba
that will nominate you for the prog.
All the best.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ileagbaje said:
Hi Ileagbaje

MPNP stopped the collection of applications last August to enable them process the remaining 2013 and 2014 applications. It will be reopened next year at a date that will be communicated by them. Hope you have a sponsor already? I will just advise that you start getting your documents ready. Good luck

Happyman12

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
yommyatos said:
Hi Ileagbaje

MPNP stopped the collection of applications last August to enable them process the remaining 2013 and 2014 applications. It will be reopened next year at a date that will be communicated by them. Hope you have a sponsor already? I will just advise that you start getting your documents ready. Good luck
I think that is better, as there are too many pending applications. They should come and employ people like us to work for them who are willing to relocate and work there jare :D. This will speed up the waiting time experience in making their decisions.

Guys enjoy your weekend.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happyman12 said:
I think that is better, as there are too many pending applications. They should come and employ people like us to work for them who are willing to relocate and work there jare :D. This will speed up the waiting time experience in making their decisions.

Guys enjoy your weekend.
@ Happyman

It is well ;D we will get there by God's grace.

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMark said:
Hi am TMark,

I would like to support what U have already said, u just have to wait and keep praying, I submitted my MPNP application on the 28th of september 2013, but to God be the glory. I received my MPNP letter of Approval after 8 months and 9 days, the waiting nearly got me mad.

I am at CIC level now, I sent my application on the 26th of june, it was received on 2nd of july, and its another round of waiting game.

@ TMark

I know of someone that has the same timeline with you and has not gotten LOA yet. Most people that submitted in September 2013 are still waiting. Yours was rather fast and you are almost getting to the finish line. Good luck.

Keep waiting and be positive

Happyman12

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Morning Guys,

I just wanted to update everyone with the latest information I got from my sponsor like I promised last week. MPNP does not attends to phone calls or emails or personal contacts from applicants or their representatives requesting for application status. My sponsor in Winnipeg called their office yesterday and this is what he was told.

As it were now, na to fold arms and watch cos there is nobody that has any information as regards what period they are reviewing and when it might likely be our turn.

Unfortunately, a colleague of mine whom I introduced to MPNP but could not get a sponsor decided to apply under FSW in June this year, he has already gotten a letter this October from CIC that his application was successful and his assessment have commenced in Ghana. What an irony of life.

Anyway, no problem. Our fingers are crossed already.

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
fingers crossed

Eyaaa happyman12 thanks a lot for this update.wel just keep keeping our fingers and toes crossed.goodluck to us

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happyman12 said:
Morning Guys,

I just wanted to update everyone with the latest information I got from my sponsor like I promised last week. MPNP does not attends to phone calls or emails or personal contacts from applicants or their representatives requesting for application status. My sponsor in Winnipeg called their office yesterday and this is what he was told.

As it were now, na to fold arms and watch cos there is nobody that has any information as regards what period they are reviewing and when it might likely be our turn.

Unfortunately, a colleague of mine whom I introduced to MPNP but could not get a sponsor decided to apply under FSW in June this year, he has already gotten a letter this October from CIC that his application was successful and his assessment have commenced in Ghana. What an irony of life.

Anyway, no problem. Our fingers are crossed already.
@ Happyman

Waiting is the rule of the game but I'm sure 2014 applicants will be attended to next year. We cant really tell the period they are treating at the moment, some September 2013 applicants have gotten LOAs while some are still waiting.

Happyman12

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Hello Guys,

My Manitoba sponsor just recently changed his address and he has communicated same to me so that I can notify the MPNP office. How do I change his address on my form as I have already submitted my form since Feb 24th 2014.

Should I just send a mail notifying the MPNP office of the change of address or there is a form online that I can fill?

Can someone help please?

Thanks.