+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA

stanoyiga

Jul 11, 2020
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Hello everyone! I have been accepted into a fall program this year but I am yet to apply for the study permit due to some issues. I finally sorted them and resumed my plans. however, I just checked now and found there are no available dates for medical exams in Qlife clinic this month. what can I do? is there the option to submit the medical exam results after aapplying?

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Hello everyone! I have been accepted into a fall program this year but I am yet to apply for the study permit due to some issues. I finally sorted them and resumed my plans. however, I just checked now and found there are no available dates for medical exams in Qlife clinic this month. what can I do? is there the option to submit the medical exam results after aapplying?
I don't have an answer to the last part of your question. However, I know IMO Abuja has alot of openings for this month, you may want to consider going there instead.

We had to go to Abuja instead of Lagos because as at two weeks ago the whole of June was already fully booked in Lagos while Abuja had appointments for within a week.

Reactions: Bethyalexa

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
@ stanoyiga if you can private message me I have a date for Medical in Lagos for June 21st. It was for my mom's but she could not use it anymore (long story). If you're interested let me know and we can work something out. I'd be helping get a date in June and you'd be helping me not waste my money so it's a win win. This is legit, if you need more information let me know.

Thanks

Bethyalexa

Jun 14, 2022
Why don’t you check IOM

Bethyalexa

Jun 14, 2022
I am new here

so I submitted my application on the 13th of May, with an upfront medicals

my application presently is

—We are processing you application we send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information
—You passed your medical
—we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
—we do not need additional information
— you do not need interview
—we have not received your biometrics ( but I have done my biometrics and it has been uploaded but they didn’t update it)
—We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need any information
—final decision

Date of biometrics enrollment xxxx

Please who know how long it takes to get an update or email from them.

Applying from Nigeria.