+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigeria student for visa to canada May intake

djvynotynto

Mar 22, 2019
I applied to humber college online, I skipped the IETLS section of the registration and uploaded my Waec result for secondary school level and also uploaded my HND Statement of result in the diploma section.. so am confused if the will reject my application because I didn't upload the IETLS.. but I paid the CAD75 for processing.. what are my chances?

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
I applied to humber college online, I skipped the IETLS section of the registration and uploaded my Waec result for secondary school level and also uploaded my HND Statement of result in the diploma section.. so am confused if the will reject my application because I didn't upload the IETLS.. but I paid the CAD75 for processing.. what are my chances?
IELTS is not compulsory if you studied in Nigeria because our language of instruction is English.

Reactions: djvynotynto

studyvisaking

Mar 28, 2019
Hello friends I want to know i have admission to University of Regina already and i want to know can i apply for study visa while i want my husband and 2 children follow me?

Will this be approved? One person said they will think we want to run away. Is this true?

How many of my family can i take along?

seyimike

Mar 28, 2019
I am from Nigeria I applied for diploma program at newbrunswick college for September 2019 on February 2019 please when likely am I going to receive offer letter and what's the admission processing time.
Tanks

djvynotynto

Mar 22, 2019
IELTS is not compulsory if you studied in Nigeria because our language of instruction is English.

Please thanks for the reply, Humber gave me admission, and i am yet to print my invoice because it’s not on my portal yet, so I want to ask what next am I going to take after the tuition have been paid, do I have to take the tuition payment and admission offer letter to the embassy? Please advice me on the steps to take thanks.. and what are my chances after tuition fee payment, do I still need to show statement of account and all thanks

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
Check your msg.
Please thanks for the reply, Humber gave me admission, and i am yet to print my invoice because it’s not on my portal yet, so I want to ask what next am I going to take after the tuition have been paid, do I have to take the tuition payment and admission offer letter to the embassy? Please advice me on the steps to take thanks.. and what are my chances after tuition fee payment, do I still need to show statement of account and all thanks

GbemGbem

Feb 9, 2019
Hi, please when did you apply?