+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigeria student for visa to canada May intake

Snikimaya

Dec 15, 2017
Hello peeps am from Nigeria.. I applied for a study permit visa on the 23rd Nov 2017, after 1month i recieved a message that i have passed medicals and now i recieved another message saying they have fanalize and made a decision on my study permit requesting for my original passport what does that mean.. ????

Reactions: Mit_Seun and Evankc

ndidiamaka

Dec 27, 2017
Pls am nigerian too....which school were you admitted in? Can I have your number pls need some info
Hello peeps am from Nigeria.. I applied for a study permit visa on the 23rd Nov 2017, after 1month i recieved a message that i have passed medicals and now i recieved another message saying they have fanalize and made a decision on my study permit requesting for my original passport what does that mean.. ????

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

All4one

Mar 16, 2017
Hi, Congrats.......did you do your medicals upfront ?

All4one

Mar 16, 2017
Hello.. I helping my sister apply for a study permit visa this February, she has applied to NSCC Nova Scotia to study and we are waiting for the letter of acceptance, given previous threads on the 2017 forum, it seems the paper application takes much longer than the online.......for those who have applied, are there anything in particular we should be aware of when applying online?

Snikimaya

Dec 15, 2017
Well for me all my docs were correct and complete.. I believe getting a visa is easy if u v all your documents complete and well explained letter of aw you started to where u are now and it will be much more favourable if your parent(dad) is d one sponsoring not sum uncle or aunt.. I did medicals upfront so dat is cool too and your previous study must be similar to the course u are going for and make sure when writing your letter of explinatn and statement of purpose u must mk dem understand that after your studies will be coming back to naija cos only dat might make dem not to give you d visa.. Even if u will want to sty and work awile jst let dem know you will come back after your studies..
Hello.. I helping my sister apply for a study permit visa this February, she has applied to NSCC Nova Scotia to study and we are waiting for the letter of acceptance, given previous threads on the 2017 forum, it seems the paper application takes much longer than the online.......for those who have applied, are there anything in particular we should be aware of when applying online?

Osebella

Jan 23, 2018
Hello,
I am also a Nigerian and I got an offer to Humber college for May.
Recently applied for study visa on 3rd Jan 2018.
Kindly confirm what stage am I ?
Eligibilty: your application is in progress. We will inform you when we start your Eligibilty.
Medical status: you passed your medical Background check: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Warmest regards

nwolisaemmanuel

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hello,
I am also a Nigerian and I got an offer to Humber college for May.
Recently applied for study visa on 3rd Jan 2018.
Kindly confirm what stage am I ?
Eligibilty: your application is in progress. We will inform you when we start your Eligibilty.
Medical status: you passed your medical Background check: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Warmest regards
Inbox me your whatup number...so that I can chat u privately

Greene93

Jan 24, 2018
Well for me all my docs were correct and complete.. I believe getting a visa is easy if u v all your documents complete and well explained letter of aw you started to where u are now and it will be much more favourable if your parent(dad) is d one sponsoring not sum uncle or aunt.. I did medicals upfront so dat is cool too and your previous study must be similar to the course u are going for and make sure when writing your letter of explinatn and statement of purpose u must mk dem understand that after your studies will be coming back to naija cos only dat might make dem not to give you d visa.. Even if u will want to sty and work awile jst let dem know you will come back after your studies.