+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Omo Naija said:
Yippeeee Naija pikin is back !!! :)

Bros, i hope you are coming on saturday ooo cos me i don book my flight to be there LIVE....

Pls, Pls & Pls Egrace i will really appreciate seeing you on saturday cos i'll love to hear your accra landing story again.

please all lets make it a date this saturday !

Remain blessed y'all
Omo Naija, nothing do you!, you are the true son of your father, and the true son of Naija. I still dey kampe!, and really working on attending the EAGLE meeting. Anyhow if I no fit, una go still see my signature 8)

I still dey wait for Accra, if them like make them dey delay me, for me this one na; ''never say die until the bones are rotten.... :D

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
opensin said:
Eagrace2 you are too much! more "grace" to your elbow am very grateful your explanation was graphic God will see me through and all other forum member who are expectant in Jesus name.
Amen bro. safe trip to Accra.....

least i forget, i had 22 cedis left so i changed them back to Naira before leaving Accra. while i kept 5 cedis as a Memorial.... Also note that u still will be able to receive calls from Nigeria 4rm ur lines... just the difference is that u the receiver will be the one to pay for such calls.... so ensure u av sufficient credit on ur fone except if u do not wish to receive calls.... i think Airtel tarrif is much much better compared to EMPTY-N :D ( i.e MTN)... i hope there are no staffers at MTN in d house oo... :eek:

BTW, which is ur cayegory? PNP, FSW1, FAM etc.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
mfoniso said:
@ Egrace, Felicitations!! Il faut commencer de chercher de lodgement tout de suit. Comme en a deja discuter, Montreal est une belle Ville! J'espere que vous allez etre tres content la bas.

@ teejeez, what is this thing about cap for 2011 being filled? Me, i applied just in August, wetin dem go tell me?

@ all others that have received their 'ugwu leaf' congrats!!
oui ce vrai que je dois commercer de chercher une apartement tout de suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Que Dieu nous benissions . ne t'enquite pas a votre dossier. parce-que quand j'etais au Ghana, j'ai vu une Togolese qui m'a dit que, elle n'a recu aucune AOR 4mois apres. Et malgre, elle avait recu sa medical la meme temp comme moi qiu avais recu ma AOR une mois apres la submission

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
my two pacestors i reamain loyal oooooo :D :D :D :D :D :D

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Egrace

Welcome and thanks for the detailed movement

Wishing you the best in MONTREAL

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Congratulations to all that have progressed postively since my last postings. I have been on the road to much.

For all those awaiting a call or mail your moment of remembrance is here IJN.

To all about Land, may the Lord grant you favour and a large space in the Land that you are about to sojourn IJN.

Happy weekend ahead!

Shalom.

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
egrace62 said:
Amen bro. safe trip to Accra.....

least i forget, i had 22 cedis left so i changed them back to Naira before leaving Accra. while i kept 5 cedis as a Memorial.... Also note that u still will be able to receive calls from Nigeria 4rm ur lines... just the difference is that u the receiver will be the one to pay for such calls.... so ensure u av sufficient credit on ur fone except if u do not wish to receive calls.... i think Airtel tarrif is much much better compared to EMPTY-N :D ( i.e MTN)... i hope there are no staffers at MTN in d house oo... :eek:

BTW, which is ur cayegory? PNP, FSW1, FAM etc.
Egrace thanks so much for the further explanation . Infact that issue of communication gave me concern.Do u mean the person callin need not hav credit on her phone that it is my credit that will be runnin and that is better for me to use Airtel becos am usin Glo? My category is FSW1.Thank u once again.Meanwhile it will still be appreciated if there is any futher explanation which that worth knowing. God bless.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sir/Ma

Congratulations to all that have got their Visa and MR. and for all that are still waiting, God will answer our prayer very soon.IJN

I contacted Accra last time ,they said I should provide them my updated forms , bank acct. Now my problem is that my family member has increased by one, do I need to add to the money I have in the bank, even though I have even spent part of the money I quoted for them before(to acquire some plots of land)?

please , with you experience i need you technical advice now,

Best wishes

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Seun said:
Dear Sir/Ma

Congratulations to all that have got their Visa and MR. and for all that are still waiting, God will answer our prayer very soon.IJN

I contacted Accra last time ,they said I should provide them my updated forms , bank acct. Now my problem is that my family member has increased by one, do I need to add to the money I have in the bank, even though I have even spent part of the money I quoted for them before(to acquire some plots of land)?

please , with you experience i need you technical advice now,

Best wishes
Bros, as you provide updated forms to include the addition to your family, you have to pay processing fees for your new baby, and your POF now should cover your new family number.

If the money no reach, you fit go quickly sell one plot from the plots of land :D :D :D :D :D, you need to sow on fertile land :p

lawdwyn

Jul 27, 2011
Hello All,
Please am new in this forum and am keenly interested in migrating to Canada. I shall appreciate all necessary advice and in fact how to go about it.
Take me like a novice please!

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
barsindoo said:
Hello all,

Congratulations to all that have progressed postively since my last postings. I have been on the road to much.

For all those awaiting a call or mail your moment of remembrance is here IJN.

To all about Land, may the Lord grant you favour and a large space in the Land that you are about to sojourn IJN.

Happy weekend ahead!

Shalom.
Barsindoo, How na? long time no hear. hope you are warming up for the pepper soup party ooo. Lol.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Bros, as you provide updated forms to include the addition to your family, you have to pay processing fees for your new baby, and your POF now should cover your new family number.

If the money no reach, you fit go quickly sell one plot from the plots of land :D :D :D :D :D, you need to sow on fertile land :p
Naija pikin, thks very much for your quick response, I will do so to make sure that my POF covers by new family member.
Best regard

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
opensin said:
Egrace thanks so much for the further explanation . Infact that issue of communication gave me concern.Do u mean the person callin need not hav credit on her phone that it is my credit that will be runnin and that is better for me to use Airtel becos am usin Glo? My category is FSW1.Thank u once again.Meanwhile it will still be appreciated if there is any futher explanation which that worth knowing. God bless.
of course, the caller will need av some credit too b4 they can call. but since u are the one Roaming, u will be d one to bear the charges for receiving and making international calls. the tariffs are quite high but i dont knw the tariffs precisely. i think Glo should also av a wonderful tariff like Airtel. Glo is cheap for international calls/roaming.

SEAT: the only offside to arriving late at the embassy is seat availability.... i am not sure if that is d usually occurence but i couldnt get a seat. was standing until someone decided to go for a walk outside. so who knows if there will be more/few pple when u decide to go....
BTW, for FSW1, i think u av an incredibly fast application processing ooooo. congrats

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawdwyn said:
Hello All,
Please am new in this forum and am keenly interested in migrating to Canada. I shall appreciate all necessary advice and in fact how to go about it.
Take me like a novice please!
My dear friend just peruse this site very well all what you need is there http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/menu-outside.asp
Best regard