+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ all who received MR,PPR and the Ugwu Leaf congratulation. Start parking your bag not bags. Forget about carrying Naija food go learn to adapt. And represent Naija well. That is quota you can contribute for us here.

cheers.

@ Egrace did you by any chance pass thru Methodist High School or Ilegram or FUTA?

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
Egrace62 and Drmoney could you pls share your experience from Lagos to Accra and the entire runs how you get cedis to pay for taxi .if you board Aero contactor was there delay in the flight as am aware they nomally delay local flight.How much do you pay for taxi and how long did it take before they handed your Ugwu leaf to you Must i be there mandatroly by 8 o'clock.Pls your response will be highly appreciated.Once again congratulations.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spicey said:

Dear egrace,

Good has indeed added enough grace to your egrace which indeed sums up to double egrace. Everything na double,double. I will talk to Unilag to fix a definite date for your project defence though your post was full of paradox and contradictions.

Hurray and all hail thee!
thanks madam....... will appreciate if u can pull the strings ;D ;D ;D.... for the contracdictns, am not aware of any order than i am ready to go and yet i am yet to finish some task.

@ EMO, no bro. i did not attend any of those Great School..... Na transfer from Work carry me come Ilesha. and it really is a nice place to live.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
egrace62 said:
MY PEOPLE, SORRY FOR BRINGING THIS LATE.... I'VE BEEN BUSY SINCE I JUST WENT AWOL FROM WORK YDAY, I HAD TO HURRY BACK TO MY STATION IN ILESHA COS I NO FIT LEAVE SEPTEMBER SALARY O :D.... THAT NA MY TICKET MONEY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. thank God FRSC are still asleep while i was meandering my way to Ilesha..... :D :D :D. dey for don book me..

UUUUUUUUUH, I DON GO UPROOT MY UGWU LEAF FOR ACCRA YDAY O..... WAS VERY VERY HAPPY SAY I DON SEE THE FRUIT this one is different from the 50naira UGWU leaf ooo ;D ;D. this UGWU leaf cost me 290k :D :D :D..... so i beg make una understand me if una dey call me if i no answer ooo.... i no want story o.... Na so one officer dey look the thing at the port in Accra with the stern look on his face i feared his eyes will emit rays which will remove the laser afixed Visa.

I am now set to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo.

make una helep me beg Chemistry dept.in UNILAG say make den fix date for Project defence ooooo... the program too expensive i no fit leave am
Congrats e-grace - i wish u all the best in your new country. Soon and very soon we shall get there ;D :D ;D :p :-*

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
opensin said:
Egrace62 and Drmoney could you pls share your experience from Lagos to Accra and the entire runs how you get cedis to pay for taxi .if you board Aero contactor was there delay in the flight as am aware they nomally delay local flight.How much do you pay for taxi and how long did it take before they handed your Ugwu leaf to you Must i be there mandatroly by 8 o'clock.Pls your response will be highly appreciated.Once again congratulations.
i think Aero is Ok based on my Experience. the whole thing went on as scheduled..
1) Lagos-Accra: During check-in,first check if ur name is on the Manifest, then u will be given a yellow card which u will av to fill-out. this will be given to the immigration officials at the airport b4 u can gain access to the boarding area. u also will get ur boarding pass. the pilot was Capt Oyedele and we cruised at 26,000ft.... there were on board refreshment but u will av to pay for whatever u Order. in 45minutes, we already are air-roving in Ghanaian airspace preparing for landing....
2) while boarding at MMA1 we were given a white card , we filled this on-board and it was submitted to the immigration guys in Accra.... if u wanna change ur Naira in Accra, just go to the car-park, u will see pple changing the cedis.... Airport shuttle goes for 10cedis but if u want something cheaper, just find ur way outside the airport. there is a footpath that leads to a road, traverse the road to the other side and pass right 2ru a police barrack to a dual-carriage road. traverse to the other side and board a taxi going to ACCRA. Nobody seems to know where CHC is even though it is right under there nose. this ride cost 2cedis although i was told the buses are much more cheaper 40pasewa.(d Coin). just keep looking ur Left. the vehicle will pass-accross a bridge( adjei blah blah blah interhange ;D)immeditely the taxi descends the bridge, there at the foot of the bridge, u will see the CHC building with red maple leaf crested on its wall.... just keep looking LEFT.
3) well there is no way everyone will be there by 8am. i was a bit late due to my timing error. i relied on the time on my phone unknown to me that the timing had readjusted it self immeditely it entered Ghana's time Zone. I do not use a very sophisticated phone anyway so by the time i was seeing 7;50am i was still thinking that it was naija time but wheen i saw the heaviness of the traffic, i was just wondering how traffic could av buit up that fast.... so watch it ur fone will readjust it self... and there are no OKADas to the rescue. when i got there, there already were abt 60pple on ground.
4) when booking, book the first flight to Accra 7: 55am and the last flight from ACCRA 19;55pm. cos if u are fast, that is when u will leave CHC by 16hours.... after submitting ur PP, u will be asked to come back by 14hours and then u will wait till 15;30 b4 they tell u to begin warming up...
at the back of CHC, there is a restaurant that sells Naija food.... just tell d taxi to take u there. u also will see BOLI uuuh, i couldnt resist it. it was well prepared and cut with G. nut. if u stroll around u will see them.
5)u may decide to change ur Naira to cedis at the MMA1 or in accra... Ind_dan tried to describe a point at MMA1 where i can have it changed, but i couldnt locate it hence i changed mine in Accra.... You should be OK with 50cedis @ 110 per cedis = 5,500 naira. but if u will like to go shopping during the waiting at the embassy u might need more than this.
6) returning to the airport after the visa was hectic... the traffic was terrible and no bus, no taxi...... we got to the port by 5;30 the \queue was long but we eventually cleared... we left Accra 8pm and Capt Ebenezer was in charge... we cruised at 27,00ft and he declared that since the weather is fine we will travel below the cloud. and Voila, we are in Naigeria... by 11pm i was already at home

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
thejackson said:
Egrace
Congrats BIEVENUE TO CANADA.

If Unilag refuse, please move forward to MONTREAL
noted................. thanks

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
abeg o people i don send my documents in june but got reply in september that the cap was reached for june 2011. i am thinking of applying again for this present one but the new application form seem very complicated. need advice o

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
egrace62 said:
thanks madam....... will appreciate if u can pull the strings ;D ;D ;D.... for the contracdictns, am not aware of any order than i am ready to go and yet i am yet to finish some task.

@ EMO, no bro. i did not attend any of those Great School..... Na transfer from Work carry me come Ilesha. and it really is a nice place to live.
Thats okay. have a great time out there. I hope you take some money with you. You will really need it.

opensin

Sep 13, 2011
Eagrace2 you are too much! more "grace" to your elbow am very grateful your explanation was graphic God will see me through and all other forum member who are expectant in Jesus name.

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
@Egrace, Felicitations!! Il faut commencer de chercher de lodgement tout de suit. Comme en a deja discuter, Montreal est une belle Ville! J'espere que vous allez etre tres content la bas.

@teejeez, what is this thing about cap for 2011 being filled? Me, i applied just in August, wetin dem go tell me?

@ all others that have received their 'ugwu leaf' congrats!!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
opensin said:
Application filed......9/12/2010

PER......3/3/2011

Medical Request /RPRF .....29/6/2010

Medical Done.......21/7/2011

Medical receive line added with ECAS.............29/8/2011

PPR..............9/9/2011
Congrats Opensin

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
SOme guyz are just gifted... ;D I was reading Pa egrace's Accra journey and it was like reading his Canadian Quebec's Landing experience.

Omo you too much. Gbam! :p

mfoniso

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
abj
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Quebec selected SW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2011
Doc's Request.
additional info requested: 29/11/2011
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
in process as at May 01, 2012......MR coming soon
hi everyone, great energy in here by the way! i sent my app (csq-based) to accra in august and it was received same week. i havent heard anything from them since then. am i being impatient? does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for accra to respond or acknowledge?

thanks.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Congratulations Egrace62!!, Félicitations Egrace62!! :D, and do not forget to pay your royalties to the Pa's, you know you still need the Pacestor's blessings :D, na one small thing sha, just one he-goat( with big tes.... ;) and 12 cartons of chairman :p :p :p

Btw, your detailed description of your journey to Accra would be most useful to all who in future would be going for the PR, that indeed was very good of you. I trust Naija, we no dey slack at all, see all the footpath and corner corner wey you don discover for Accra :D
My brother as you prepare to land in Quebec, please always remember, you are proudly a NIGERIAN, be good and everything will always fall in place for you. I am sure you have read the words of, Henry David Thoreau; '' Goodness is the only investment which never fails''

After all said, please contact Prof Pa' Right, for further directives on how and where to deliver the items mentioned above :D :D :D

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Yippeeee Naija pikin is back !!! :)

Bros, i hope you are coming on saturday ooo cos me i don book my flight to be there LIVE....

Pls, Pls & Pls Egrace i will really appreciate seeing you on saturday cos i'll love to hear your accra landing story again.

please all lets make it a date this saturday !

Remain blessed y'all

Naija Pikin said:
Congratulations Egrace62!!, Félicitations Egrace62!! :D, and do not forget to pay your royalties to the Pa's, you know you still need the Pacestor's blessings :D, na one small thing sha, just one he-goat( with big tes.... ;) and 12 cartons of chairman :p :p :p

Btw, your detailed description of your journey to Accra would be most useful to all who in future would be going for the PR, that indeed was very good of you. I trust Naija, we no dey slack at all, see all the footpath and corner corner wey you don discover for Accra :D
My brother as you prepare to land in Quebec, please always remember, you are proudly a NIGERIAN, be good and everything will always fall in place for you. I am sure you have read the words of, Henry David Thoreau; '' Goodness is the only investment which never fails''

After all said, please contact Prof Pa' Right, for further directives on how and where to deliver the items mentioned above :D :D :D