+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I dey provoke o............ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

if Accra no do something before the end of Ramadan.......That thing that happened in 1790 will happen.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: (No subject)

One can never go wrong to bring issues here. Thnks Oga Right & Oga Dan. Ur wise counsel is appreciated. I ll visit with/ call him 2day & explain things to him. I only told him i won Go Cross River soon (meaning oversea) but d man dey call am Crossrivers state. God hlp us all. Will keep u postd

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

My pple, ilesha is boiling. Isokun Rd majorly.for those of us with loved ones there lets put a call 2ru to them. If not for God i would av been dead by now. I'v just missd death by a stroke.details later.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Congratulation Reddish. The Lord has done it again.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19

egrace62 said:
My pple, ilesha is boiling. Isokun Rd majorly.for those of us with loved ones there lets put a call 2ru to them. If not for God i would av been dead by now. I'v just missd death by a stroke.details later.
what is happening there?

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012

Badmus said:
what is happening there?
There was a report of serious ROBBERY incident involving two banks (one new generation and one old generation) with sporadic shootings by the robbers where numerous innocent citizens were reported to have sustained various gun shot injuries owing to stray bullets. How would we not plan to immigrate to where we can at least have a relative sense of security. May all our dreams come true.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
I dey provoke o............ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

if Accra no do something before the end of Ramadan.......That thing that happened in 1790 will happen.
Pa (Prof)(etc...) Right,
What on earth happened in 1790? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I am not so sure my history is that good 8)

And I thought we all agreed August was the month?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........

Badmus said:
what is happening there?
we had thought it was Boko Haram but alas they are dared Devil Robbers on the loose..... they held sway for 45mins....it started with a smoke , then sporadic shooting in a bid to cut off the road from oshogbo just finished with rescuing victims of stray bullets and explosives..... i pray those guys will make it.......

although i have fully accounted for all my friends,My heart goes out to staffers at first bank.... maybe bankers should begin going to work now in bullet proofs....... its a Gory scene.....

i just thank God i had made a stop just b4 the bank..... cos i would av been in d hall when they struck and i might av been one of the victims...... so the prayer in LOOlo's signature is actually a good one that we all should always pray.

The surprising thing is that about 5 of these robbers are ladies... see them handling automatic riffles on the road.... fear catch me..... they couldn't av been born this way.....
work is over for 2day here.... at lease we all here will have to reminisce on the event that equalized everyone of us for 45mins...... cos the only thing we all at the scene needed at those moment was life....
going to the bank is uncool

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Francomaj said:
Egrace,

Would you by any chance know other Nigerians on this forum gunning for Quebec? I may be able to answer some practical questions on life (and living) in Montreal especially as it relates to Nigerians. Good luck with your immigration project.

Francomaj

Francomaj,

Pls check your PM.
Thanks.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!

egrace62 said:
we had thought it was Boko Haram but alas they are dared Devil Robbers on the loose..... they held sway for 45mins....it started with a smoke , then sporadic shooting in a bid to cut off the road from oshogbo just finished with rescuing victims of stray bullets and explosives..... i pray those guys will make it.......

although i have fully accounted for all my friends,My heart goes out to staffers at first bank.... maybe bankers should begin going to work now in bullet proofs....... its a Gory scene.....

i just thank God i had made a stop just b4 the bank..... cos i would av been in d hall when they struck and i might av been one of the victims...... so the prayer in LOOlo's signature is actually a good one that we all should always pray.

The surprising thing is that about 5 of these robbers are ladies... see them handling automatic riffles on the road.... fear catch me..... they couldn't av been born this way.....
work is over for 2day here.... at lease we all here will have to reminisce on the event that equalized everyone of us for 45mins...... cos the only thing we all at the scene needed at those moment was life....
going to the bank is uncool
Hi,

I thank God you were not in the middle of it at all; and like you said about Loolos prayer, so shall it be for all of us IJN.
It is well with you.
I pray for fast healing for the injured and hope no one died

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Francomaj said:
Egrace,

Would you by any chance know other Nigerians on this forum gunning for Quebec? I may be able to answer some practical questions on life (and living) in Montreal especially as it relates to Nigerians. Good luck with your immigration project.

Francomaj
oga Francomaj,
good to av u on board..... there actually are some Nigerian plying this quebec route o.... they are mostly on the thread " Quebec Applicants lets network"...... and most of us are planning settling in montreal..... are u there already? aw long av u been there? which stream( QSW,Student,entrepreneur)... pls we will appreciate ur help... pls check ur inbox

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Dear Francomaj,

Kindly help with information as per Job in quebec, what is like for those with basic or no French skills? How easy is living outside the main city in Quebec?

I am applying to QSW, so i need few details pls.
Thanks
Fiirm

Francomaj said:
Egrace,

Francomaj

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
Pa (Prof)(etc...) Right,
What on earth happened in 1790? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I am not so sure my history is that good 8)
And I thought we all agreed August was the month?
You actually want to know...hummmmmmm...

In 1790,......perecisely July 14, at about 3.30pm (Dahomey time) then there was no Nigeria or Benin or even many parts of Africa.

A man called

Francomaj

Aug 1, 2011
egrace62 said:
oga Francomaj,
good to av u on board..... there actually are some Nigerian plying this quebec route o.... they are mostly on the thread " Quebec Applicants lets network"...... and most of us are planning settling in montreal..... are u there already? aw long av u been there? which stream( QSW,Student,entrepreneur)... pls we will appreciate ur help... pls check ur inbox

Hi,

It's good to know there are quite a few Nigerians on the Quebec-bound boat. To answer your question: Yes, I am in Montreal. I came in with my family round about 2 years ago via the QSW scheme. I'll be sure to respond to your PM shortly.

Best,

Francomaj

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
Francomaj said:
Hi,

It's good to know there are quite a few Nigerians on the Quebec-bound boat. To answer your question: Yes, I am in Montreal. I came in with my family round about 2 years ago via the QSW scheme. I'll be sure to respond to your PM shortly.

Best,

Francomaj
Dear Francomaj,

Please share your experience reach my side oo. I ve trying to PM you since, but it seem ur box is full. you can send me PM pls with relevant info.
Thank
fiirm