+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Really? I thought I have said it...that the man ate his dinner as lunch in order to punish the US Goverment for not approving his US citizenship on July 14, 1790. ;D
mmmmh knowing you Pa(etc...) Right,July 14th 1790 may well be an anagram for something else. ??? ???
The question is, what is it? ::) ::)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OBIE said:
Dear people,
Who said acada dey easy :eek: :eek:. Its been some time and I have a lot of forum pages to catch. A lot of good things has happened since ur brother was away doing some research with my team.
Well great to know the forum is still alive and happening. Hello again Sirs and Mas also ancestors. Ur boy dey hail!!!!!!!!!!!!
My brother, we are all rooting for you o!
Greetings to you too!

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day
pls, I can inform visa post in Ghana about latest development in my family, is it by email? give me the email address so that i can forward all neccessary documents to them like my baby birth certificate and pass port or is it my mail ? plesase send the address to me.
Thanks

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day
pls, How can I inform visa post in Ghana about latest development in my family, is it by email? give me the email address so that i can forward all neccessary documents to them like my baby birth certificate and pass port or is it my mail ? plesse send the address to me.
Thanks

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
spokes said:
mmmmh knowing you Pa(etc...) Right,July 14th 1790 may well be an anagram for something else. ??? ???
The question is, what is it? ::) ::)
Spokes, I originated this historical analysis and I repeat, it is just like that! Haba!!! :-X

Unless you want Pa Naija Pikin and Pa Awoderu (of greatest respect) to dismantle the story. 8)

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Re: (No subject)

Francomaj said:
You're more than welcome. Well, I was very active on another forum--- British Expats--- until I ran into this one. I already spoke French before I 'landed' in Canada. Not to worry, you'll be okay with your intermediate level. It's only a matter of time before you begin to speak it to some degree of fluency. My wife, for instance, spoke no word of French prior to our arrival in Canada. I'd say that the French Immersion course helped a great deal by not just giving her the theoretical knowledge of the language, but also equipping her with the 'tools' required to practice it in the outer world. Everyone copes. Some even learn on the streets by just interacting with native speakers (even though research has shown that these set of people tend to speak better than they can write). Besides, you can speak English all you want as almost everyone is, to some extent, bilingual.
Hello Franomaj, you are welcome to the forum and it is so good to have you on board. I applied for CSQ in Dec, 2010 and till date i am yet to receive any response from them. You can bet i will have alot of questions and i hope you will be available to address them.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Right said:
Spokes, I originated this historical analysis and I repeat, it is just like that! Haba!!! :-X

Unless you want Pa Naija Pikin and Pa Awoderu (of greatest respect) to dismantle the story. 8)
Something doesn't sound quite right, Pa(etc...) Right.
Someone has to get to the bottom of this, yeah a dismantling is most welcome Pas
:)

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012

Right said:
Pa Nija Pikin BSC (Hons), BCCB, Can you read that? I told you that when jungle matures we will know the talented monkeys. All those time Pa egrace was bragging with us with elementary and intermidiate level french language I said, leave him...he will soon sabi. :eek:

He is now going about with a french dictionary for consultation. Chei. we don't need that anymore. We have published books on french literature; Pa Naija Pikin na lie? ;D

You better come down and receive serious lectures in french to be delivered to you by Pa Naija Pikin and I at no cost. You only need to pay his travelling cost and hotel accommodation ce fini. :p :p
Pa' Right, true talk, you get am gbam!!!!. Our people say when heavy breeze blow, you go see fowl yansh :p. Egrace don dey panic :p, no wonder he was so mesmerized by our mastery of French language, but chose to yab us instead accepting the fact that we are the MASTERS 8)

But wait o! Pa' Right, why are talking about the guy paying my travelling cost and hotel accommodation?, no be you pray say all protocols will be broken in my case?, and I come claim am. Please o! I still stand on solid ground 8), Accra will give me PR without medicals, and will foot all my bills, I will host the next eagle meeting in Toronto, IJN, can I hear someone say.......

14 ימים

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Right, true talk, you get am gbam!!!!. Our people say when heavy breeze blow, you go see fowl yansh :p. Egrace don dey panic :p, no wonder he was so mesmerized by our mastery of French language, but chose to yab us instead accepting the fact that we are the MASTERS 8)

But wait o! Pa' Right, why are talking about the guy paying my travelling cost and hotel accommodation?, no be you pray say all protocols will be broken in my case?, and I come claim am. Please o! I still stand on solid ground 8), Accra will give me PR without medicals, and will foot all my bills, I will host the next eagle meeting in Toronto, IJN, can I hear someone say.......

14 ימים
Right said:
Pa Nija Pikin BSC (Hons), BCCB, Can you read that? I told you that when jungle matures we will know the talented monkeys. All those time Pa egrace was bragging with us with elementary and intermidiate level french language I said, leave him...he will soon sabi. :eek:

He is now going about with a french dictionary for consultation. Chei. we don't need that anymore. We have published books on french literature; Pa Naija Pikin na lie? ;D

You better come down and receive serious lectures in french to be delivered to you by Pa Naija Pikin and I at no cost. You only need to pay his travelling cost and hotel accommodation ce fini. :p :p
my PAPAs dem Pa'cestors( Right and Naija Pickin(... i can now see that una dey chop lux ( jealousy ):D
haba.... person no dey sabi book na eh i sabi?..... rather than come attend una class, i go kuku mah prefer to go meet my secondary sch English teacher wey dey use Yoruba teach me English..... :D...
Haba.... una no knw say if i con meet una... una go change the configuration of my french ( cos una go put Arabic,german,greek etc join am(
i beg make una no disturb me o 8)... in fact the dico wey i dey carry self i no even need to read am 8)... na as i dey touch am page by page na eh i just dey sabi am just like that.... una won try 8) 8)
No be say i dey Panic o.... na small small fear just they catch me o..... but then with GOD for us all and my Able Pa'esctor Right for my Right Hand and the Iroko pa'esctor Pickin for my Left aw shal i fear....
ok, no need of attending class cos una go beat me tire cos i no dey quick sabi book especially when old men are teaching me... :D... i av decided to take u two along with me as my interpreters :D... dont thank me for the Gesture cos it come with a price which is" u have to write Accra sey una won cancel una application :D

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
loolo said:
AMEN!
[/quot
LOOlo, who dey pray?invisible prayers. e b like say na Angel dey pass o....... i follow dey shout Amen too o.... i hope say the prayers included VISA stamping sha.......AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014

That's what made me say"Amen"

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
loolo said:
Loolo, I trust you.

@ Egrace62, no worry we know where you dey anchor hope now, na Francomaj, the french man :p.
But you don forget how we dey carry you along since, no wahala, you will never know the value of what you have until you lose it :D
Pa' Right and Pa' I sidon dey look you as you dey dance awilo :-X

14 ימים

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
loolo said:

That's what made me say"Amen"
in that case i put my amen for Reverse o (NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA(.. cos that prayer no come 4rm the bottom of eh stomach o..... i cant shout..... i no won enter same troussier with PAPA :D

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Kcsider said:
Guys

The processing time for applications received btw Nov 2008 and June 2011 has changed. No update yet for Accra office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

Kcsider
Na wa o... this Accra pple self..... den goal post no they grow smaller at all 4rm 7months to 9months and when now 11months......... but aw does this Indian pple do theirs.... theirs av reduced to 3months from 6months..... na wa o