+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys,

I am about submitting my PR application and at the payment stage, but each time i input my Naira visa debit card details, it declines with this message - DECLINED - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED

I have tried like 5 times and same message. Each time i check my account balance and amount not deducted and it always prompts me to go back and try again.

Please anyone in the house kindly assist as it is super urgent, i have only 2 days left
Which bank is that? When I applied, I used UBA visa card and it clicked at once. Have you tried First bank MasterCard? I'm concerned about your deadline. You should not have waited until a few days left before submission, taking into account unpredictable situations especially with payment (I'm saying this for prospective applicants who still have time on their hands). Now if your Debit card is neither of the above, you might want to try them out; it should take a few minutes at the bank to get the card issuance, or transfer the fund to a trust person who has account with any of the banks and uses same card. If you lived in Aba, I'd have helped you do it right away. I'm really concerned about the time here. I wish you all the best.

PS: I suggest you walk into your bank (preferably the one you have your POF deposited in), go straight to customer care and explain your situation. Take your documents (bank statements, Cic doc containing your express entry or application number.... Every necessary detail needed for payment). You can even request to see the manager. Beg them to help you make the payment, explaining that you're almost out of time. i believe they will help you.

GOOD LUCK.

Reactions: sharonb

MimGlo

Jan 5, 2019
Hey guys,

I am about submitting my PR application and at the payment stage, but each time i input my Naira visa debit card details, it declines with this message - DECLINED - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED

I have tried like 5 times and same message. Each time i check my account balance and amount not deducted and it always prompts me to go back and try again.

Please anyone in the house kindly assist as it is super urgent, i have only 2 days left
Did you use a GTB debit card? My GTB debit card worked for me during my submission after failed attempts using an Access Bank debit card.
Best of luck!

Radiofiend

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys,

If I'm not mistaken, there's a limit of less than $1,000 on most Nigerian cards. So you may need to ask someone abroad to make the payment for you.

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Hello...i applied for PR oct 30 2019..biometrics done but I have been waiting for medical ever since I got Aor2 dec 31 and I understand it's because of the pandemic...can I go for medicals now without the request? And how much is medical in Lagos? Where can I get my medical done in Lagos?...God bless

EdmundDantes

Jan 27, 2020
Hello...i applied for PR oct 30 2019..biometrics done but I have been waiting for medical ever since I got Aor2 dec 31 and I understand it's because of the pandemic...

can I go for medicals now without the request? I can't answer with certainty

And how much is medical in Lagos? Where can I get my medical done in Lagos? check this https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

...God bless
look into my response

Jul 30, 2020
Greetings. Pls am new in this forum. I need help . I need someone to stand for me as relative in Saskatchewan express of interest. I received invitation to apply.

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
Do not wait for medical request Oh My why did you get this mis information. My AOR is April 28th that was during the lock down period we cldnt book for Medicals and Medical centers were not even opened immediately they started opening in May we immediately booked even without receiving request from IRCC we did the medical May 13 and JUNE 22nd we received medical passed and our application is being processed and going smoother

Please do not delay further booK your Medicals nowwwwww
Thanks you..i guess I have to wait for medical request

Reactions: Zino19
Feb 18, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
21-07-2020
Hello Every one. Please can anyone advise me on what to do. I have a CRS score of 372. My NOC is 2123 Agricultural representatives. I do not have any nomination yet. I'll like to know what province or program I can apply to. Please help

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I have not applied because I cannot seems to get Auchi Polytechnic to send my transcripts but from my Calculation I have CRS score of 478 with spouse and 496 without spouse.

Has anyone successfully done ECA with Auchi Polytechnic?

Would it be better if I leave my wife out now and then do family sponsorship later?

Thanks everyone in anticipation

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys, please i have an ongoing application with an agency, which is temporary work permit, but the application is really taking longer than expected. I want to ask if there is a faster route to relocating to canada, i feel i should start a new application but dont know what,please i will be appreciate if i can i get any clue. Thanks.
I got a job since December 2019. I applied for WP with a positive LMIA and I still have not gotten the WP. While I wait, I started working remotely with the company and I am gathering everything to apply for PR as soon as I get to Canada since I have CRS score of 496

Reactions: Niyiid