+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gent2

Congratulations on receiving the passport request.

As you're already scheduled to be in Ghana tomorrow, and given the fact that PCC and Sch 1 were recently delivered, I would suggest you try and see if the visa will be issued. If it is not, then at least you've tried and you can come back to lagos and get the PCC, reprint sch 1 and make another trip.

Of course, I may be wrong in this approach but it is the way I would at least try to go (given you're scheduled to be in Accra tomorrow in any case)

Congrats!!!

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Madam Ig, I must confess you and ur planning team have really done a great job it not easy running around with the plans. But thank God you got result. I promise to be there by God's grace.
Thank u and God bless u
Dan

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
toptinar said:
Pls niger guys help me out wit dis.d letter of reference i got from my hr dept at work does not contain my duties.there is a standard letter usually given to staff.but my supervisor said he can help me wit a sworn affidavit of my duties.pls would dis be acepted by cio.pls advice me 4 its urgent.
Yes if your supervisor writes out your duties and attach his complimentary card containing his position, email and phone number. Just attach it to the one given in the office and let the two go together. Its very important that you state your duties and please dont copy and paste the duties as written by cio on thier website.

Write them out in your own words and make sure they match what is required in your NOC. It's very important you include the contact detail of your supervisor. Best of luck.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
igbehinadara said:
The 3re Eagle Meeting will be @ ETIEBET PLACE,1ST FLOOR,opposite Country club Mobolaji Bank Anthony way,lkeja.Time 12noon prompt,Date 21st May 2011.Pls let us be punctual to enable Tinu and Naija pickin return to base on time.I am planng item 7 and wld need 15k ,Alli volunter to bring non alcoholic drink,while i leave you guys to sort out yours(alcohol).I need to have a list of attendee for effective and efficient planning,egrace dropped 10k towards the meeting.Pls do not hesistate to get in touch 08023623248. @ Naija pickin am your body guard no shakings. @ gent congrats.Ig
Well done my sister. you did not say the cost of the venue and i guess your budget for the food is really on the low side your husband is really blessed to have such a prudent wife. Thanks again for your effort and please check your inbox am sending you a pm

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Congrats Gent. This is good news! Abeg show for Accra and pick up your visa shap shap.

I plan to turn up for the meeting as well.

KcSider

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
@ Madam IG,

major thank you for the effort and dedication. Plan to be there.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kpopi77 said:
@ Madam IG,

major thank you for the effort and dedication. Plan to be there.
Congrat Gent. Get a new Pc and to to accra to collect your visa.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kpopi77 said:
@ Emperor,

I applied online through an immigration law firm. you need a credit/debit card to do it though. its fast and easy. www.lawpoint.ca
Do you know if you have someone who is A canadian citizen can help request caips notes on your behalf for just $5CAN. All you need is to send the person your caipnotes form and consent letter.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
seglad said:
Do you know if you have someone who is A canadian citizen can help request caips notes on your behalf for just $5CAN. All you need is to send the person your caipnotes form and consent letter.
Pa Seglad,

a few challenges i had doing that, the few people i know were a bit reluctant doing it, maybe bc of the C$5 i don't know and i realize that the cost of transferring C$5 was more than paying the lawyer C$25 via a bank card so i just went ahead. Moreover, i would rather not go through the stress of being cross examined just because someone wants to assist in getting my CAIPS note. But thanks all the same, its good to know that with a reliable person, i can get it sone at 20% of what i paid the lawyer.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
@ Gents,

Congrats man.

I hope you are already waiting at the High Commission's gate in accra ............ ;D ;D ;D

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Beloved

Thanks for the meeting. Zaria is relatively calm now but people still sleep with one eye open
Gents, congrats . pls go to Accra and collect your visa .

Anty IG and Anty Tinu, ALL SHALL BE WELL

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
igbehinadara said:
The 3re Eagle Meeting will be @ ETIEBET PLACE,1ST FLOOR,opposite Country club Mobolaji Bank Anthony way,lkeja.Time 12noon prompt,Date 21st May 2011.Pls let us be punctual to enable Tinu and Naija pickin return to base on time.I am planng item 7 and wld need 15k ,Alli volunter to bring non alcoholic drink,while i leave you guys to sort out yours(alcohol).I need to have a list of attendee for effective and efficient planning,egrace dropped 10k towards the meeting.Pls do not hesistate to get in touch 08023623248. @ Naija pickin am your body guard no shakings. @ gent congrats.Ig

@ Gent,

Congratulations and do hope that our own PR will be processed speedily by Gods grace.

@ IG
This is an opportunity to meet most of the seniors in the house since I could not make it to the last meeting. Will come with some juice.

Cheers.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Good day moi pple,

hmmmmmmmmm at last thank God. Our meeting is here again. the Lord is good all the time.

@ Gent....Congrats and I kinda support the suggestion that you go to Accra with your IMM for the visa, perhap the letter sent is generic and that portion of PCC does not concern you and if they ask, you can expolain that you already have one sent less than 3 months old! I believe it's a congent reason enough and if you go get another one now, they may further look at Naija as a country without proper documentation because you do not get 2 PCC within a 3month period going to same place....my opinion though.

@ Ig, I trust you. Obinrin rere. You see, when we were electing you the chairperson, I told everybody that this "momo" is tested and trusted. Even the so-called babes cud not match her in the preparation and other stuff. I doff my cap once again momo Ig. I will supply Heinekens and shall pm you later.

@ Tinuadebola, I reserve ma comment for now.

@ Pa Naija Pikin, You do not need a Helicopter to come to lagos. granny passed on finally on May 14, 1989! She however told me before her last breath that I should leave everything that happened and take it in good faith. Autopsy confirmed that she was not even pregnant.

On this note, I want you to come to Lagos with free mind and in other to confirm this, I have decided to bring your brand to the venue. The Chairman!

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gent2 said:
Hello all,
Pls I need a quick help on this.
I was requested to do another medical test (pls refer to my last post) and also to send update of the schedule 1 and PCC. I have done this and sent to them. It was delivered on 11th May. Yesterday I got an email from as follows:

Dear xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results (29-04-2012), whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* An updated Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] for you and spouse respectively. Forms can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Updated police certificates from your country of residence for you and your spouse respectively. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.
- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:

* There is a individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
* Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
* Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA

E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

Regards,

Immigration Section

My question is, do I need to go with fresh copies of the schedule 1 and another PCC? I just did the last PCC on 29th April, same day I did the medicals. Will they do another PCC for me? Am scheduled to be in Ghana tomorrow evening on an (assignment) before I saw this email. Would you advise I go to the high commission with the passports and other things but the PCC or wait till I do a fresh PCC? I don't have photocopies of the ones I submitted.

Thanks.

CONGRATS GENT 2 :eek: ;D :D