+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
Obie, got you there, I have been waiting for this opportunity. I am now in charge of PCC in Nigeria, ;D ;D you must come to me, lots of questions you need to answer :mad: :mad:, I am sure Pa' Right understands what I am talking about ;) ;)
Too late my foe!

Spokes and I already gave her the leeway. As we write, she's on her way to Alagbon. :p :p :p :p

I've told you never try me....this is just the begining. I found the ring last week. Your wife, ma granny is still in labour room I will assume that you don't want to send the money abi...don't worry.
I will never ask of it again. You will bring the money to Lagos physically by yourself. Come May 21, 2011 just prepare for the naming ceremony of your twins from ma granny.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
OBIE said:
Hello Everyone,
Its been a while since I last posted. Have been a bit occupied. :D :D :D :D Just received the below from ACCRA. After it seemed a decade, they finally sent the much awaited PCC request.

Date: May 11, 2011
Paper File: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Application: xxxxxxx
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
• From each country where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself and Spouse. These must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable. For information on how to obtain a police certificate(s) visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'Immigration (JS)
Canadian High Commission - Haut-commissariat du Canada
42 Independence Ave | 42, av. Indépendence
P.O. Box 1639 | B.P. 1639
Accra, Ghana

:D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

Congrats obie,wish you luck in the remaining process :-* :-*

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Too late my foe!

Spokes and I already gave her the leeway. As we write, she's on her way to Alagbon. :p :p :p :p

I've told you never try me....this is just the begining. I found the ring last week. Your wife, ma granny is still in labour room I will assume that you don't want to send the money abi...don't worry.
I will never ask of it again. You will bring the money to Lagos physically by yourself. Come May 21, 2011 just prepare for the naming ceremony of your twins from ma granny.
Babe Ig, you are the chairperson, I need not remind you to save me from Pa' Right's evil ploy. In fact, I will not come to Lagos on the 21st if I do not receive assurances from all our members, that at least a 10 man team of bodyguards(una fit add one woman ;)) would be provided for my safety.

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon.
Naija Pikin said:
Babe Ig, you are the chairperson, I need not remind you to save me from Pa' Right's evil ploy. In fact, I will not come to Lagos on the 21st if I do not receive assurances from all our members, that at least a 10 man team of bodyguards(una fit add one woman ;)) would be provided for my safety.
Wetin go come be the 'work' of the woman bodyguard????? :)
@Pa Right,i have been trying to send PM to you

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
moegbenga said:
Wetin go come be the 'work' of the woman bodyguard????? :)
@ Pa Right,i have been trying to send PM to you
You don answer the question, ''woman bodyguard'' 8)

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon.
Naija Pikin said:
You don answer the question, ''woman bodyguard'' 8)
lol,lol ;D ;D

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
moegbenga said:
lol,lol ;D ;D
Yes o!, the main work for the person, even if na woman, is to guard my body :D :D :D. BODYGUARD

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
Obie, got you there, I have been waiting for this opportunity. I am now in charge of PCC in Nigeria, ;D ;D you must come to me, lots of questions you need to answer :mad: :mad:, I am sure Pa' Right understands what I am talking about ;) ;)
Naija Pikin & Right I thank God that its u thaT will sign and endorse my PCC ;D ;D. nO shakin I will appease the elders in due time :).

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moegbenga said:
Congrats obie,wish you luck in the remaining process :-* :-*
tHANKS Moegbenga. It has been a slow and steady race. but at the end we will all get our Maple leaves on our passports. Good luck to everyone hope to hear some more good news soon. ;D :D :D ;D

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Naija Pikin said:
Yes o!, the main work for the person, even if na woman, is to guard my body :D :D :D. BODYGUARD
Hello great people,
how has it been? i hope all is going fine. i have seen great and talented 9ja Canadians PR, Pa Right and 9ja pikin keep the good work. The truth is you will make good $ in Canada with this talent if possible CIC should include this to the new NOC for this year NOC 2199 ;D
:D Naija Pinkin, i hope they wont kidnap you as you arrive Lagos ;D

@Ig, where is the venue for the meeting. 9 days to go! for the May 21st meeting.
Dan

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elders on the forum is a POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE desame thing as a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE???

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
OBIE said:
Elders on the forum is a POLICE CHARACTER CERTIFICATE desame thing as a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE???
Yes! but am not an Elder o
if you are in Lagos get it from Alagbon plus or minus N2k

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
No amount of ploy can save you Pa Naija Pikin. If you like come with your own security details na you sabi. Afterall Osama did more than that. My sole confidence is ma Ring. Omo each time I look at the ring, the thought of you will just land on my mind. Am too tempted to confirm the superiority of the ring.

I want to see how powerful the ring is. No wonder people in my village and neighbouring town don't joke with ma grand pa. The ring looks so beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing you at Murtala Airport (Local) on May 21, 2011.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
No amount of ploy can save you Pa Naija Pikin. If you like come with your own security details na you sabi. Afterall Osama did more than that. My sole confidence is ma Ring. Omo each time I look at the ring, the thought of you will just land on my mind. Am too tempted to confirm the superiority of the ring.

I want to see how powerful the ring is. No wonder people in my village and neighbouring town don't joke with ma grand pa. The ring looks so beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing you at Murtala Airport (Local) on May 21, 2011.
Pa' Right, I am not going to land at Murtala Mohammed Airport, I will be landing at Ikeja Military Cantonment. 8), come and try that your stunts there. Our May meeting will start and end inside the barracks, I no fit dey inside river make soap enter my eye.

Ind_dan, nobody fit kidnap me for Lagos, only me fit kidnap the whole Lagos :mad:.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
I am not going to land at Murtala Mohammed Airport, I will be landing at Ikeja Military Cantonment. 8), come and try that your stunts there. Our May meeting will start and end inside the barracks, I no fit dey inside river make soap enter my eye.

Ind_dan, nobody fit kidnap me for Lagos, only me fit kidnap the whole Lagos :mad:.
If you like land at Governor's Office Alausa, I don't care...so far me and you go jam face together any which way! The so called soldiers will run when they witness the power of the mighty ring. It will be like a miracle.

Which army barrack you sabi for Lagos sef? See who's talking, by the time I narrate your escapade with ma granny the Commandant sef go booth your face. Damboroba shege!
I am giving you the last opportunity to send the money o so that granny will be fine.