+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Naija Pikin,

Your wifey i.e. ma granny is in Labour o! She started this morning o. we have since rushed her to hospital.

Naija pple please pray for ma granny o. Am begining to fear o. But if anything happen to her, Naija Pikin youre in gbege o

So Naija Pikin, please send money o. My account number na 011204044419 The doctor said we need to deposit N1.5m because her case is extra-ordinary. Infact they wanted to see you, the expectant father but I pleaded that you reside in port Harcourt and that you have not even seen her before only that you posted the belle thru DHL.

The major problem now is that I have misplaced the ring!
I wonder what the doctor wants to deliver, that he has asked you for N1.5m, even if na octopus. Anyway Pa' Right, your account number alone show say na another jibiti be this. Come o, looks like Accra has asked you for medicals and RPRF, see this wayo inlaw, you wan carry my money run away to Canada :eek:

Babe Ig, no worry nothing dey happen, even if na chimpanzee, I get farm wey big pass Ota farm ;)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin said:
I wonder what the doctor wants to deliver, that he has asked you for N1.5m, even if na octopus. Anyway Pa' Right, your account number alone show say na another jibiti be this. Come o, looks like Accra has asked you for medicals and RPRF, see this wayo inlaw, you wan carry my money run away to Canada :eek:

Babe Ig, no worry nothing dey happen, even if na chimpanzee, I get farm wey big pass Ota farm ;)
why you dey yarn Okpata now. No be you talk say na Octopus and I tell you sey na twins not octopus. Now the real tin don happen. If the money is not sent within 24hrs, I may be forced to search for the ring and if I get it, omo na so o.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Kpopi77 & Moegbenga,

I sent you a PM.
Thx

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The comic gestures from Right and Naija Pickin are exemplary. You are quite a great duo. Never a dull moment with you around. Funny that i never met you guys b4 landing. Nevertheless, hope to meet you guys and others soon at Pearson.

Ig. I'm feeling you too.

Oloye

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Naija Pikin,
How far? Its been a long time. We no dey see you for the other side at all. Hope all is well.
Hope your application is progressing from Accra?
We did our medical last saturday and hope to send PCCs and RPRF this weekend to London VO.

Shalom

May 10, 2011
Hi everyone, Ig, Naija Pikin, Right all seniors, Pa's and Ma's all protocol duly and fully observed am new on this forum. And I hail u all. I will like to be part of your discussion thread.
I submitted my application in November 10th 2010, received my PER in February 21st. My VO is ACCRA, my status is RBVO. I hav not received any other mail aprt from the PER email since 21st of February. I am getting a bit anxious, pls SENIORS I need ur advice should I send a case specific inquiry to ACCRA as regards my application or should I still keep waiting. Pls advice me abeg!!!!

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Dear Comrade

I am glad to be home again. I am glad to read the good and ugly stories on this forum again
I am glad to know that ALL NAIJAS are doing well

I am sad to hear that ACCRA has temporary rented a lorry from the snail factory

No need to worry, ONE DAY WE SHALL ALL SING A NEW SONG

Greetings to IG, ANTY TINU, NAIJA CHILD, ILL, PYRAMID 777, AWODERU, TOLU, and etal

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Pa Awoderu where are thou?

It's been long we read from you. We hope all's well.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
canadaiswaiting said:
Hi everyone, Ig, Naija Pikin, Right all seniors, Pa's and Ma's all protocol duly and fully observed am new on this forum. And I hail u all. I will like to be part of your discussion thread.
I submitted my application in November 10th 2010, received my PER in February 21st. My VO is ACCRA, my status is RBVO. I hav not received any other mail aprt from the PER email since 21st of February. I am getting a bit anxious, pls SENIORS I need ur advice should I send a case specific inquiry to ACCRA as regards my application or should I still keep waiting. Pls advice me abeg!!!!
Canadaiswaiting, you don't need to worry at this time, they are sure reviewing your application, and if they require additional proof/documents from you, they'l write you. In my case, I was asked for additional proof of employment under NOC 2121, and what I realize now is that in the initial application to CIO Nova Scotia, the enclosed letter of employment/contract docs were poorly photocopied. I have now sent them all the original employment documents, including payslips, which they asked for.
You may just be lucky that they won't find any need to ask you for additonal proof of anything, and just go ahead to send you a MR.

Shalom 1, my guy I have been actually away from the other side, as there isn't much to share. Accra asked for additional proof of employment under NOC 2121, and we have since sent original letter of emplyment, payslips, salary acct statements(infact for 3years), and plenty other relevant documents.
Congrats on your MR, your PR is next IJN.

Oloye, well done o!, we hope to meet you guys sometime soon. But make una take style dey yarn us more about how that side be o.
Best wishes, and greetings to your family.

BKY

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Seniors in da house, just want to know, is it a must that i have to reside in the province which i filled inside my application or that one can always change? God bless u all.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
BKY said:
hello Seniors in da house, just want to know, is it a must that i have to reside in the province which i filled inside my application or that one can always change? God bless u all.
BKY,
i guess you can always change. from what i have read from the forum people later change their province.
thank you.

BKY

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lnd_dan said:
BKY,
i guess you can always change. from what i have read from the forum people later change their province.
thank you.
Many tanx Ind_dan. i will still appreciate more input frm the profs on this forum

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
BKY said:
Many tanx Ind_dan. i will still appreciate more input frm the profs on this forum
BKY, as a fsw PR you can land/reside in any province. You are only restricted to the province indicated in your application, if you are in the provincial nominee category.

BKY

Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naija Pikin said:
BKY, as a fsw PR you can land/reside in any province. You are only restricted to the province indicated in your application, if you are in the provincial nominee category.
Naija Pikin, tanx for the swift response, my doubt is cleared. WE SHALL ALL MAKE TO CA. IJN. amen

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BKY said:
If you are a sponsored applicants or PNP applicants, Yes. you got to land in the selected provinnce you filled on the form