+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Dear Gurus,
I've read so much here but still not clear with our case, when i saw some have done exams more than 3xs and to a good point of 7 and above scores.
My Q goes thus, my wife and I scores on first attempt L6.5, S6.0, R6.5 and W6.5 mine are L5.0, S6.0, R5.0 and W6.0. When i checked the eligibility stuff, its gave me a reference number to enter the pool but i've not followed up without coming on here to ask the gurus some Qs. Are we good to go or we should try and up our scores respectively...?

Meanwhile, my wife has done her ECA but i've not done mine, if we are good to enter the pool can she stand and the principal because her scores is more than mine. She doesn't have company account even though her company is registered for the past 8yrs she's into media profession. I'm also the CEO of my registered company as well who into a lot of things with company account which has a huge amount in there also make transaction to multinational companies i deal with foreign cars importation as well as farmer.

Pls i need your advice sirs and mas.
You can enter the pool with the scores you currently have but I'd advice you both focus on preparing to take the test again and give it your all this time. I know some folks who are entering the pool this week with scores of 8887 for husband and wife. In that kind of pool, your current scores won't get what you desire. Knowing you have stiff completion from people like that all over the world should motivate you to up your scores, all the best ahead.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Our journey thus far:

From our GCMS notes received about two and a half weeks ago, the last case processing agent recommended the following:
Review required by an officer for lead statement, main duties and 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements.
This was done on May 14, 2018 at the Centralized Intake Office and thereafter transferred to Accra Visa Office on May 17, 2018; the reason for transfer being workload (re) - distribution. Accra VO has not touched the application since the transfer in May.

We sent a CSE to Accra on November 7, 2018 and received a response the next day that "our application is still in queue for review". It's been 2 months since the response and still no updates. AOR - April 23, 2018 and MEP - April 27, 2018.

We plan to order another set of GCMS notes this week. What other steps can we take?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our journey thus far:

From our GCMS notes received about two and a half weeks ago, the last case processing agent recommended the following:
Review required by an officer for lead statement, main duties and 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements.
This was done on May 14, 2018 at the Centralized Intake Office and thereafter transferred to Accra Visa Office on May 17, 2018; the reason for transfer being workload (re) - distribution. Accra VO has not touched the application since the transfer in May.

We sent a CSE to Accra on November 7, 2018 and received a response the next day that "our application is still in queue for review". It's been 2 months since the response and still no updates. AOR - April 23, 2018 and MEP - April 27, 2018.

We plan to order another set of GCMS notes this week. What other steps can we take?
The only other steps to take is prayers and a lot of patience. Our file was waiting in queue for review since December 2017; the actual review began in November 2018 I believe. Patience is all we can exercise.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hello All,
please do we have a telegram group for post-ITA or AOR?
I would love to be added. Thank you.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
It'll be great to share some of those links here.
I didn't use them for mine but a lot of people practised with them and found them useful. I joined the nairaland platform recently. You can click on the link and read through. I had written my exams in 2016 so I didn't need them when I joined late last year.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
The only other steps to take is prayers and a lot of patience. Our file was waiting in queue for review since December 2017; the actual review began in November 2018 I believe. Patience is all we can exercise.
What?!!! That is really frustrating. Have you received your PPR request yet?

SamCad

Jan 9, 2019
Please, I need mentoring.

I just want to start my process of relocating to Canada with my family.
I don't even know what to apply for; Express Entry, Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration, Provincial Nomination Program Immigration, ...
My wife and I have Master's degree.
I am 37 and my wife 33.

Where do I start from?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please, I need mentoring.

I just want to start my process of relocating to Canada with my family.
I don't even know what to apply for; Express Entry, Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration, Provincial Nomination Program Immigration, ...
My wife and I have Master's degree.
I am 37 and my wife 33.

Where do I start from?
My advice is to go for the Skilled Worker through Express Entry. Go to the previous page, the detailed steps are in one of the posts...

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I pray you get your request for medicals before the end of the month. Sorry to ask.....didn't you do your medicals before submitting your application or is yours paper-based?
Amen! Our application is not EE, but rather FSW 2014; we applied in June 2014. We haven’t done medicals at all.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Amen! Our application is not EE, but rather FSW 2014; we applied in June 2014. We haven’t done medicals at all.
You will get the request soon and the long wait will be a thing of the past. You have really been extremely patient. Your perseverance will pay off soonest by His grace.

Reactions: kuskus