+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Yes that's the latest format and it makes things so much easier.
Excuse me, you mean we don't need to go to waec again? Sometimes when we read good news in English, we don't seem to understand, please try to understand me and break it down. Thanks

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Excuse me, you mean we don't need to go to waec again? Sometimes when we read good news in English, we don't seem to understand, please try to understand me and break it down. Thanks
You need to get your WAEC scratch card and send it to WES, no need to go to WAEC office again.

AjokeTee

Dec 24, 2018
Good morning everyone. Please I have a question and with the all the knowledgeable people around I know iwould get the appropriate answer.

So here goes-

My international passport carries a compound surname while all my other documents have just my maiden name. I have a newspaper publication of my change of name which was done while I was still married. I am currently divorced and have a child whom I have custody of. I kept my passport with the compound surname because of my child then. Now I am thinking of changing back to my maiden name before taking the IELTS and starting the entire process for my child and myself.

Is this required? Can I just do an affidavit to this effect? Please advice. Help a sister.

Many thanks.

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Good morning everyone. Please I have a question and with the all the knowledgeable people around I know iwould get the appropriate answer.

So here goes-

My international passport carries a compound surname while all my other documents have just my maiden name. I have a newspaper publication of my change of name which was done while I was still married. I am currently divorced and have a child whom I have custody of. I kept my passport with the compound surname because of my child then. Now I am thinking of changing back to my maiden name before taking the IELTS and starting the entire process for my child and myself.

Is this required? Can I just do an affidavit to this effect? Please advice. Help a sister.

Many thanks.
Do you have the divorce and custodial documents? If yes, you could write your IELTS with your current passport, after its expiry, do another passport with your maiden name and do a one and same person affidavit attached with your post ITA application.
If you don't have the documents, you should work towards documenting officially, this would make your application straightforward.
Good luck.

AjokeTee

Dec 24, 2018
Hi @shyee, thanks for you response, it isiappreciated.

Yes I do have supporting documents for the dissolution of the marriage and custody of my child. My passport expires in July 2019 so I was thinking of renewing in January before my test. Would it be advisable to just apply for a change of name and do a new passport altogether?

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015

Yes I do have supporting documents for the dissolution of the marriage and custody of my child. My passport expires in July 2019 so I was thinking of renewing in January before my test. Would it be advisable to just apply for a change of name and do a new passport altogether?
To make your application straightforward, Yes, do a change of name or do a one and same person affidavit; do a new passport. Write IELTS with the new passport to make your application straightforward again.
Although, you may use your old passport t write IELTS and later change your name which if you do, you'd just explain what happened in a letter of explanation.

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015

Canadavisa is not as moving as Nairaland, or so I think. Ask your original question following this link, though you'd need to register to be able to ask questions...
https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/246#4843199.7876

Bumxy

Dec 27, 2018
Hello my 9ja people,may I ask from the experienced folks the longest duration an applicant has spent for their PR.
I started mine since 2013,although my timeline is at 'decision made'.
Thanks as I anticipate ur response

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my 9ja people,may I ask from the experienced folks the longest duration an applicant has spent for their PR.
I started mine since 2013,although my timeline is at 'decision made'.
Thanks as I anticipate ur response
You senior us o, we started June 2014. PPR yet?

Bumxy

Dec 27, 2018
You senior us o, we started June 2014. PPR yet?
Whao!Thats a long one too.My application is a PNP.I am glad I applied long ago because if I were to apply now its would have been more difficult for me considering the new rules

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whao!Thats a long one too.My application is a PNP.I am glad I applied long ago because if I were to apply now its would have been more difficult for me considering the new rules
Have you gotten PPR?