+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I appreciate your response, but am trouble, though you said 1-4 weeks on the average mine is over 65days.
Hence my earlier post that no one can accurately predict; Canadian PR process is dependent on many different factors.

Abdul007

Apr 27, 2018
Good day all.

Please I have the following questions:

1. I want to apply and go with our baby, while my husband stays back in Nigeria. He plans to join us 2 years later, how will he join us when he's ready?

2. For PoF, my husband plans to sell his car to a friend...what documents will we use to back this up?

3. My company pays EOS upon retirement, do I need a letter from my company stating that they will pay me EOS? Or should that be included under remuneration in the employment letter?

Thank you all for being there always.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good day all.

Please I have the following questions:

1. I want to apply and go with our baby, while my husband stays back in Nigeria. He plans to join us 2 years later, how will he join us when he's ready? You can apply for Express Entry if you are qualified and indicate that your husband is non-accompanying on your application.

2. For PoF, my husband plans to sell his car to a friend...what documents will we use to back this up? Copies of the original car documents you husband has including vehicle licence, proof of ownership, sale receipt and sale agreement. He will also need to show the sale agreement between him and the new buyer as well as the receipt he issued.

3. My company pays EOS upon retirement, do I need a letter from my company stating that they will pay me EOS? Or should that be included under remuneration in the employment letter? What is EOS?

Thank you all for being there always.
Hi, see above.

Odafe1

Apr 27, 2018
Good day everyone!
I am a bit new here. I am trying to apply for the "Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program." Can anyone please help me with directions on how to go about it???
I really need help!
Thanks in anticipation..

Ayokunle_O

Apr 29, 2018
Hello house. I'm new here, thanks for creating such a lovely forum to help/advise others. Would someone please be kind enough to provide clarifications to these questions. I'm planning to immigrate to Canada with my family under one of the programs (Federal skilled workers express entry or provincial nominee program). I've had my highest degree qualification (masters degree) evaluated by WES, I have an overall score of 7 in my IELTS. Here are my questions;

1) My educational qualifications does not match the NOC I'm looking to apply for, however, the job description, job responsibilities and job title fits the NOC perfectly well, would my educational qualification pose a problem?

2) My wife has had her masters degree evaluated by WES, but does not intend to write the IELTS test, can I still claim points from her educational qualification without having her write the test? Also, can I claim points from her age?

3) How do I claim 600 points from a province like Saskatchewan, while I'm in the federal skilled workers express entry pool?

I look forward to your swift response.

Many thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Thank you so much.

EOS is End of Service, a form of gratuity paid by Employer to Employee upon leaving the firm.

Pls for Q1, will he also pass through the EE application or I will just fill form for him to join me.
The bet option would be for him to be on your application as accompanying, when you get the PR visa you can all land together and then he can be coming back and forth. This is the easiest and neatest way. If you apply for EE with him as non-accompanying, you will have to apply for him separately later on to join you or he would need visit visa to come and see you and the family.

The EOS should be included under remuneration in the employment letter/reference letter but it wont be regarded as part of POF since it is not cash in hand/account but a future payout that is yet to be realised/received.

Reactions: Abdul007

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello house. I'm new here, thanks for creating such a lovely forum to help/advise others. Would someone please be kind enough to provide clarifications to these questions. I'm planning to immigrate to Canada with my family under one of the programs (Federal skilled workers express entry or provincial nominee program). I've had my highest degree qualification (masters degree) evaluated by WES, I have an overall score of 7 in my IELTS. Here are my questions;

1) My educational qualifications does not match the NOC I'm looking to apply for, however, the job description, job responsibilities and job title fits the NOC perfectly well, would my educational qualification pose a problem? For Federal Express Entry, it would not matter but with provincial nomination, it could be as I understand that some provinces usually prefer for education and job role to align. If you have enough points to scale through Federal EE that you don't need PNP, you're good to go.

2) My wife has had her masters degree evaluated by WES, but does not intend to write the IELTS test, can I still claim points from her educational qualification without having her write the test? No, she has to do both for you to get points for spousal advantage. It's not a mix and match affair. Also, can I claim points from her age? If she's younger, then it's better for her to be the principal applicant and you be her dependent so you can maximise the points obtainable. You can support the application by having both your ECA and IELTS done which she gains points for being younger.

3) How do I claim 600 points from a province like Saskatchewan, while I'm in the federal skilled workers express entry pool? By applying directly to the province for provincial nomination. The steps and requirements are at Saskatchewan PNP site in several ways:

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers

I look forward to your swift response.

Many thanks.
Hi, see above. I replied here and not to your PM so others can learn as well.

There are more Express Entry experts here, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/

You will find PNP experts here, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

Abdul007

Apr 27, 2018
The bet option would be for him to be on your application as accompanying, when you get the PR visa you can all land together and then he can be coming back and forth. This is the easiest and neatest way. If you apply for EE with him as non-accompanying, you will have to apply for him separately later on to join you or he would need visit visa to come and see you and the family.

The EOS should be included under remuneration in the employment letter/reference letter but it wont be regarded as part of POF since it is not cash in hand/account but a future payout that is yet to be realised/received.
Thank you. God bless.