+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Abdul007

Apr 27, 2018
@Pipis Husband I am back again. So sorry to bother you. My questions are:

1. I finished my BSc in Nov. 2013 and did my 1 year NYSC with a Company....upon completion, I was sponsored for MSc and joined them in September 2016. Can I claim the 1 yr NYSC as job experience?

Mar 2014 to Feb 2014
Sept 2016 to Sept 2017

Also, do I need to wait till Sept 2017 before I can claim 3 years work experience (using above duration analysis) or can I create EE profile in July since I will have 90 days to submit documents after ITA. Hence, I will have earned 3 years by Sept. ending.

2. I did not do a court wedding but was issued a certificate by my religious body (University of Ibadan Mosque). I want to know if this will be accepted as marriage certificate for EE.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
@Pipis Husband I am back again. So sorry to bother you. My questions are:

1. I finished my BSc in Nov. 2013 and did my 1 year NYSC with a Company....upon completion, I was sponsored for MSc and joined them in September 2016. Can I claim the 1 yr NYSC as job experience? If you can get an employer reference letter for the job that has all the requirements as spelt out by CIC, you can claim it.

Mar 2014 to Feb 2014
Sept 2016 to Sept 2017

Also, do I need to wait till Sept 2017 before I can claim 3 years work experience (using above duration analysis) or can I create EE profile in July since I will have 90 days to submit documents after ITA. Hence, I will have earned 3 years by Sept. ending. You need the 3 years as at when you create the profile. I guess you mean Sept 2018, you cant claim points for 3 years in July since this is actually less as at then.

2. I did not do a court wedding but was issued a certificate by my religious body (University of Ibadan Mosque). I want to know if this will be accepted as marriage certificate for EE. I believe The University of Ibadan Mosque should be recognised as authorised to conduct marriages so you can go to the court with their marriage certificate and get the court wedding document if this wasn't already done. This way you can submit both but if you don't want to do that, the certificate you have is fine
Hi, see above.

Last edited:

Dr T

Mar 5, 2016
Hello all,anyone has an idea of the assessing body for Dentistry? Can I use WES? Do I need to go to canada first to write a qualifying exam before been considered for immigration? Any dentist here who has successfully migrated? Pls guide me..thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello all,anyone has an idea of the assessing body for Dentistry? Can I use WES? Do I need to go to canada first to write a qualifying exam before been considered for immigration? Any dentist here who has successfully migrated? Pls guide me..thanks
Yes, you can use WES to evaluate your dentist degree. No, you don't have to come to Canada to write a qualifying exam before being considered for immigration. It is after you receive a PR visa and have landed here that you will need to write qualifying exams to enable you practise here as a dentist. All the best ahead.

Onyehara

May 11, 2018
Good morning all,

I am an I.T person, I have certifications on CCNA, MCP, and other Trainings in ICT. I have 4years work experience with an ISP as a network support engineer and a I year industrial training and an installation engineer. I studied Business administration and management (HND)
But I stopped working for almost 2years now.
Do you think will be an issue in terms of getting an I.T job in Canada, looking at my degree and my work experience.
Also in the area of getting supporting documents from previous empployer since am no longer working there

Kindly advice.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good morning all,

I am an I.T person, I have certifications on CCNA, MCP, and other Trainings in ICT. I have 4years work experience with an ISP as a network support engineer and a I year industrial training and an installation engineer. I studied Business administration and management (HND)
Do you think will be an issue in terms of getting an I.T job in Canada, looking at my degree and my work experience.
Also in the area of getting supporting documents from previous empployer since am no longer working there

Kindly advice.
You'll need to apply through Express Entry as a Skilled Worker, study the info and requiremnts at this link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

You can request a reference letter from your former employer to evidence that you worked there before. All of us had to do it, it's a compulsory requirement.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015

Pearly000

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello house, Glad i stumbled on this thread.
Please i need your input with regards this my NOC issue.@pipishusband
Two things..
1,My present designation is parts administrator while my rank on my marriage cert is supply chain supervisor.is this okay?

2.kindly confirm the job roles listed below match NOC 1215;
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Manages and coordinates the organization, staffing, and operational activities for warehouses and stores including the receipt, storage and distribution of equipment, materials, parts and supplies.
· Directs, coordinates and reviews the work plan for assigned staff; assigns work activities and projects; monitors work flow; reviews and evaluates work products, methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
· Implements appropriate safety procedures; reviews safety practices; investigates injuries and unsafe conditions; takes appropriate corrective action.
· Monitors storeroom and warehouse material usage; conducts inventories; resolves discrepancies; forecasts needs and restocks appropriately; maintains accurate records and files of inventory usage.

· Identifies opportunities for improving service delivery methods and procedures; identifies resource needs; reviews with appropriate management staff; implements improvements.
· Provides assistance in warehouse space utilization; designs facility layouts to achieve maximum storage efficiency; makes recommendations as appropriate; analyzes utilization of materials and equipment by departments; develops delivery schedules and drop shipment strategies.
· Oversees and monitors availability of stock to reduce shortages.
· Selects, trains, motivates and evaluates assigned personnel; provides or coordinates staff training; works with employees to correct deficiencies
· Coordinates warehousing and storeroom activities with those of other divisions and outside agencies and organizations.
· Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible; obtain quotes from suppliers and purchase inventory items at lowest price possible; manage all customer orders and ensure that they are shipped on time; insure the timely receipt of purchased materials at reduced shipping costs.
· Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management.
· Establish work plan for the parts logistics and quality teams, as well as prepare weekly report for inventory usage forecast
· Head team to develop, articulate and maintain logistic process documentation.
· Oversees the servicing and maintenance of company’s operational vehicles to ensure smooth and prompt delivery of parts to clients at agreed destination warehouse
· Attends and participates in professional group meetings including weekly maintenance meetings; stays abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of warehousing and storage programs.

My apologies for the long post.

ADEYEYE

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
lagos Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 14 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018 RPRF
Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
Bro
Good morning all,

Kindly advice.
Bros don't worry jare. I studied chemistry have CCNA too and got nominated by Ontario. Network Admin is not a regulated occupation in Canada except in saskachuwan province. But network engineer is regulated .

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Dear ADMIN l dropped my number to be added to the whatsapp group but l have not been added or received any notification or is it that there is no whatsapp group.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ADMIN l dropped my number to be added to the whatsapp group but l have not been added or received any notification or is it that there is no whatsapp group.
Hi,
Not sure about a WhatsApp group, but the idea behind a public forum is to share information that can be easily accessed by others. If you post your questions/quarries here, someone will most likely respond. If you go through the thread, you’ll find valuable information; if these information were shared in a WhatsApp group, it wouldn’t be helpful to others who don’t have the privilege of being in that group.

Reactions: Reubenbr and Elge

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi,
Not sure about a WhatsApp group, but the idea behind a public forum is to share information that can be easily accessed by others. If you post your questions/quarries here, someone will most likely respond. If you go through the thread, you’ll find valuable information; if these information were shared in a WhatsApp group, it wouldn’t be helpful to others who don’t have the privilege of being in that group.
Well we posted our numbers on this thread with the impression that there is a whatsapp group on some pages back thats why l asked.