+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Surelander

Dec 16, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2018
naija-kanadian said:
No problem at all. As long as the amount is equal to or above the fund requirements for your family size
Oh, thank you so much @naija-kanadian.

Also, I only got ECA for my Master's Degree which but not my first degree which was in Nigeria. Will I be required to submit my first degree certificate and/or transcript while submitting my documents?

Thanks in advance.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
omoobey said:
hello i just apply for EOI PLS AM NEW IN THIS CAN ANYONE PUT ME THROUGH
You need to be more explicit, did you apply via Express Entry or a Provincial Nomination program?

Zondervan

Apr 14, 2017
Naija pipo I hail ooo. Anyone from FUTO here? How long did it take WES to assess your FUTO degree after they received all the documents they needed? Did you have to follow up with the guys at Exams & Records to get them to respond to WES' verification request.

My documents got to WES since 7th April yet my status is stuck on "Documents Under Review". I need to get in the pool ASAP before CRS cutoff starts heading north.

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Hello fellow Nigerians, it's been a while. But thanks to God almighty for settlement. Thanks to all the seniors in the house pips husband et am. They have been doing a great job advising everyone. I am more experience now then the past few yrs we landed.
Canada they say is a land filled with milk and honey. But for you to get that milk and honey you have to pay the price of patience, perseverance and hardwork. Out of 100% Nigerians immigrating to Canada 95% will find it tough but the remaining 5% can find it rosy too it all depends on fate/faith bothare needed. I will start my advice in a counting order:

1. Just because you are an electrical engineer from Nigeria or a medical doctor in Nigeria or an accountant doesn't mean immediately you come here u will grab a job. Big lie. What ever province u find your self you will have to write the provincial exam pass it and given a licence to practice your profession. Hence u need money to pay ur bills(rent, water, electricity, cable, gas, bus fare, groceries etc as the case may be) for u to achieve those. But lucky for u if u have a family to accommodate u with no complains for that period.

2. Come into this country with an open mindset that you will do anything to sustain your family or yourself doing anything legit or legally possible to fend for them while you pursue your dreams. This country life is good but in other to get the good life u must compete with millions of people from all over the world. There is no substitute for hard work and there are no shortcuts simply because the system works. The life is good but not easy

3. Back in Nigeria I was working in a multinational oil and gas company earning 6figure salary but I quit because it was all about god fatherism, man know man, everything dey spoil for the company. I looked at the future of my children and saw that it was bleak i took a final decision and came here and started from the scratch december 2017 will be my 3yrs in this country but boy was I glad I left. Today I am not in the oil and gas but I am a supervisor in one of the biggest retail company in the USA and canada. So the ball is in your court if u are a slacker in Nigeria think twice before coming but if you believe in hard work pays then this country is for you. Truth is it's not easy o. But believe in yourself

4. Don't worry your 1st year will be filled with ups and downs due to change in climate and cuture. You will experience culture shock. And you will continue asking yourself if u made the right move. Don't worry be strong there is surely light at the end of the tunnel so far you believe in yourself that you will make it you will surely do.

5. Believe in God. Wether you are a Muslim or a Christian hold onto him. He alone has the ability to make the way easier for you
Today where I work they see Nigerians as hardworking people just because of me they hire more of Nigerians who r new to canada, i also talk to them motivating them and making sure they dont slack by doing good works and we can hold our heads up in high esteem.

6. Don't swallow everything anyone tells you hook line and sinker. Other fellow Nigerians in Canada who have taken the wrong paths will want to lead you same way. So shine your eyes and follow your instincts. Pray before venturing into anything new. Have a good day my people

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
lilbro said:
Hello fellow Nigerians, it's been a while. But thanks to God almighty for settlement. Thanks to all the seniors in the house pips husband et am. They have been doing a great job advising everyone. I am more experience now then the past few yrs we landed.
Canada they say is a land filled with milk and honey. But for you to get that milk and honey you have to pay the price of patience, perseverance and hardwork. Out of 100% Nigerians immigrating to Canada 95% will find it tough but the remaining 5% can find it rosy too it all depends on fate/faith bothare needed. I will start my advice in a counting order:

1. Just because you are an electrical engineer from Nigeria or a medical doctor in Nigeria or an accountant doesn't mean immediately you come here u will grab a job. Big lie. What ever province u find your self you will have to write the provincial exam pass it and given a licence to practice your profession. Hence u need money to pay ur bills(rent, water, electricity, cable, gas, bus fare, groceries etc as the case may be) for u to achieve those. But lucky for u if u have a family to accommodate u with no complains for that period.

2. Come into this country with an open mindset that you will do anything to sustain your family or yourself doing anything legit or legally possible to fend for them while you pursue your dreams. This country life is good but in other to get the good life u must compete with millions of people from all over the world. There is no substitute for hard work and there are no shortcuts simply because the system works. The life is good but not easy

3. Back in Nigeria I was working in a multinational oil and gas company earning 6figure salary but I quit because it was all about god fatherism, man know man, everything dey spoil for the company. I looked at the future of my children and saw that it was bleak i took a final decision and came here and started from the scratch december 2017 will be my 3yrs in this country but boy was I glad I left. Today I am not in the oil and gas but I am a supervisor in one of the biggest retail company in the USA and canada. So the ball is in your court if u are a slacker in Nigeria think twice before coming but if you believe in hard work pays then this country is for you. Truth is it's not easy o. But believe in yourself

4. Don't worry your 1st year will be filled with ups and downs due to change in climate and cuture. You will experience culture shock. And you will continue asking yourself if u made the right move. Don't worry be strong there is surely light at the end of the tunnel so far you believe in yourself that you will make it you will surely do.

5. Believe in God. Wether you are a Muslim or a Christian hold onto him. He alone has the ability to make the way easier for you
Today where I work they see Nigerians as hardworking people just because of me they hire more of Nigerians who r new to canada, i also talk to them motivating them and making sure they dont slack by doing good works and we can hold our heads up in high esteem.

6. Don't swallow everything anyone tells you hook line and sinker. Other fellow Nigerians in Canada who have taken the wrong paths will want to lead you same way. So shine your eyes and follow your instincts. Pray before venturing into anything new. Have a good day my people
This is a very factual and accurate reality of what it takes to settle down here. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and inspiring us, you are now a Big Bro and not just lilbro :)

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Pipis Husband said:
This is a very factual and accurate reality of what it takes to settle down here. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and inspiring us, you are now a Big Bro and not just lilbro :)
Yes sir....u guys were the pioneers that inspired us. Yes o I'm a big bro now thanks to you and all seniors.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
zionver said:
Hello everyone,

I am new here. Please I have a question. Does work experience gained while working full time and doing online masters degree like National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) counts?
For Canadian immigration purposes, the work experience must fall under one of 3 different work classifications which are skill type 0, or skill levels A or B. If the job falls under any of these for a minimum of 1 year and you have the employment letter and can get employment reference, it can be counted. Find out the NOC code, title and skill type or level for your job here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
zionver said:
Wow thank you for the response Sir. I worked as an administrative assistant (NOC 1241, skill type B) for a year and I started my MSc program at NOUN a month after getting the job. I will be using the 1 year work experience as the work experience required and my msc certificate as the highest degree required. So I am confused whether the 1 year work experience will be counted as 1 year or less than 1 year. I can get the reference letter. Will the 1 year work experience be counted as 1 year or will it be less than 1 year. Once you have the employment letter and the date of employment stated on the reference shows you have been working for 1 year from start date to present, it will count. This is the essence of the reference letter, to show your role and duties as well as length of employment

N.B I was working full time (8am-4pm) but doing the program also ( since it is an online program) What counts for education is how it is evaluated by any of the ECA agencies. You need to complete the program first and get the certificate. Then you will send the msc certificate to any of the designated Canadian evaluation agencies for them to determine if it is equivalent to a Canadian qualification. They are the ones who will determine what your online/part time degree is equivalent to in Canada then you proceed from there
Hi, see above.

Tbrown

Apr 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Please i need you advice. I landed as a single lady in June 2016 and stayed for 3 weeks.

I cam back to Nigeria shortly after and got married 2 weeks ago.

I am aware that i cannot sponsor a spouse from Outside Canada.

Can my husband apply for his PR for himself through EE ?

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tbrown said:
Hello Everyone,

Please i need you advice. I landed as a single lady in June 2016 and stayed for 3 weeks.

I cam back to Nigeria shortly after and got married 2 weeks ago.

I am aware that i cannot sponsor a spouse from Outside Canada.

Can my husband apply for his PR for himself through EE ?

Thank you.
Yep, he can go ahead.

Sosky

Feb 25, 2017
Sir @ pipis husband thanks for these links still waiting for ur reply but I didn't see any post relating to nurses that has relocated to Canada thru the ee

Calteam1

Dec 3, 2015
lilbro said:

Glad to hear you are doing fine. Please how can we connect? I am in Calgary.

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
HELLO HOUSE!

Please I want o know oh! I went to naija for vacation in December and got PCC, and then returned to Saudi (country of residence), also got Saudi PCC and submitted.

Now some peeps on CV forum are saying it is not valid because I was in the country while I got PCC while some others are saying it doesn't matter. I checked cic website and you know how them be, it's not straightforward.

So I am advised by some that since I am in Saudi now, I should quickly get a new PCC sent from naija. Abeg guys is there anyone applying from outside naija that did same like me. What's the update. I dread rejection.

I don't want to get a new pcc now and go and put eye on an application that perhaps the VO was not even interested about??

PLS wetin ona suggest really??

Surelander

Dec 16, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2018
Hello everyone - please does anyone have a reference letter template? Please please help. Thank you