+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

honeywonder

Jan 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
naija-kanadian said:
Hi
Same here .i received AOR on the 10th of February 2017.no update whatsoever
Hi People, does anyone know the current status of the delays experienced with the Accra VO. Are things moving faster now? For people who have had their cases (files) transferred has there been any traction in this regard? I know I have not been waiting for long but I'm just
1. Curious
2.trying to be proactive

A response will be truly appreciated

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,
Pease anyone who has personal contact of aiman.b should please help me tell him that he / she should please check the personal messagel I sent him and should please call me on the number I send him on personal message. Thanks
Jovic

BORNCANADIAN

Oct 28, 2015
honeywonder said:
Hi People, does anyone know the current status of the delays experienced with the Accra VO. Are things moving faster now? For people who have had their cases (files) transferred has there been any traction in this regard? I know I have not been waiting for long but I'm just
1. Curious
2.trying to be proactive

A response will be truly appreciated

Hello House,

Please do we still have FSW applicants that are still waiting to hear from CIC or AVO in the house? If yes, please i want to suggest that we consider putting out an online kind of petition to be signed just like what was done recently in respect EE applicants whose VISA office is AVO. Is like the petition worked because news going around that some AVO files have been re-distributed to LVO and i have seen several EE applicants confirming this. These are just applicants that are waiting for between 6 months to 12 months or thereabout. What of FSw 2014 applicanst that have since been waiting?

This option or approach should work for waiting FSW 2014 applicants that are still waiting up till now. I believe over 2 or 3 years of waiting is more than an enough time to wait!!!!!

Just my thought !!!... It is well

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
BORNCANADIAN said:
Hello House,

Please do we still have FSW applicants that are still waiting to hear from CIC or AVO in the house? If yes, please i want to suggest that we consider putting out an online kind of petition to be signed just like what was done recently in respect EE applicants whose VISA office is AVO. Is like the petition worked because news going around that some AVO files have been re-distributed to LVO and i have seen several EE applicants confirming this. These are just applicants that are waiting for between 6 months to 12 months or thereabout. What of FSw 2014 applicanst that have since been waiting?

This option or approach should work for waiting FSW 2014 applicants that are still waiting up till now. I believe over 2 or 3 years of waiting is more than an enough time to wait!!!!!

Just my thought !!!... It is well
Hello, an online petition was raised and signed by both FSW 2014 and EE applicants dealing with AVO. It was championed by about 9 Nigerian WhatsApp groups I'm aware off. It could possibly have involved other forums as well like some groups on Nairaland. We are seeing results with some awaiting 2014 FSW applicants recently confirming getting mails from AVO and LVO. We hope more people will come out and let us know of their recent updates as well, cheers.

Liss2017

Mar 3, 2017
Hello guys, please who know CANREACH, is a Canadian immigration firm. They review my resume and asked me to commence the process with their firm. I want to know whether you or someone you know have used their services before and how successful was it . I'm an Chartered accountant from Nigeria.

Thanks for your reply.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liss2017 said:
Hello guys, please who know CANREACH, is a Canadian immigration firm. They review my resume and asked me to commence the process with their firm. I want to know whether you or someone you know have used their services before and how successful was it . I'm an Chartered accountant from Nigeria.

Thanks for your reply.
They are certified and recognized immigration firm. I have used them time in the past. Why using third party for your application? The process is simply straight forward.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,,
I need your advice please
if I receive ITA but my CRS decreases after 1 week ,, at my birthday,, since I will lose 5 points and my score will be 5 points less than the CRS which I was invited at, and unfortunately it will also be less than the lower score of the round of the invitation at which I was invited.
what should I do?? Sad
thank you

My other question is that which of the banks master card in Nigeria would you advice to use for PR application fees payment? Because I know some do have issue of foreign debit due to recent transactions policy.

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
66778899 said:
hi,,
if I receive ITA but my CRS decreases after 1 week ,, at my birthday,, since I will lose 5 points and my score will be 5 points less than the CRS which I was invited at, and unfortunately it will also be less than the lower score of the round of the invitation at which I was invited.
what should I do?? Sad
thank you

My other question is that which of the banks master card in Nigeria would you advice to use for PR application fees payment? Because I know some do have issue of foreign debit due to recent transactions policy.
I think I can only advise on your second question. Any USD denominated Card from Nigeria will work perfectly (ie) Cards linked to your USD domiciliary account.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOTAJ said:
I think I can only advise on your second question. Any USD denominated Card from Nigeria will work perfectly (ie) Cards linked to your USD domiciliary account.
Thanks SOTAJ.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
66778899 said:
hi,,
what should I do?? Sad
thank you

As your score was valid as at when you received ITA, you are okay. You need a dollar denominated MasterCard from any bank, not a Naira Mastercard and you'll be fine.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
As your score was valid as at when you received ITA, you are okay. You need a dollar denominated MasterCard from any bank, not a Naira Mastercard and you'll be fine.
Thanks for the feedback.

Feb 14, 2017
Hi, I do need an advice on this. I have just received my ITA and there was an error in my work experience section. I worked for a company for 19 months and i left to further my education and didn't come back to the company. This was 3 years ago. The company consults with me on some of their projects regularly till date but not as a full-time staff anymore. My profile was set up by a friend as i provided all the details but she setup my work experience to show that i'm still working with the same company full time and till date, after i finished my MSC. I have been a consultant since and working on several projects for different firms too. My CRS score is still the same and within the limit of the cut off for my ITA round.

Pipis Husband said:

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
thelastimmigrant said:
Hi, I do need an advice on this. I have just received my ITA and there was an error in my work experience section. I worked for a company for 19 months and i left to further my education and didn't come back to the company. This was 3 years ago. The company consults with me on some of their projects regularly till date but not as a full-time staff anymore. My profile was set up by a friend as i provided all the details but she setup my work experience to show that i'm still working with the same company full time and till date, after i finished my MSC. I have been a consultant since and working on several projects for different firms too. My CRS score is still the same and within the limit of the cut off for my ITA round.
You will need an employment contract letter stating the exact terms of your current work with the company as well as a reference letter. You will need to upload these with your EE application and ensure the contract letter states exactly how you are paid so that you cover the angle of salary. Some review officers may ask for 6 to 12 months salary account statement so be prepared to provide this accordingly. All the best.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi there, I know I somewhat do not belong in this thread. But I desperately need answers. I am the principle applicant and received ITA. My spouse is from Nigeria(does not hold a pass in my country but visits me regularly on tourist visa). once we received the RPRF and need to submit our passports to the visa office, Can we submit to the VO in my country or does my spouse have to submit his passport to AVO? And now with express entry applicants, how long does it take for AVO to stamp passports or process express entries RPRFs? any response is much appreciated. thanks. :)