+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Surelander

Dec 16, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2018
Hi,

I wouldn't take ANYTHING from this OOPNP guys you quoted their web link seriously. I can say categorically that they are dubious. They put up profiles that are NOT real (yes, I did due diligence on the Nigerian client they put up on their site who supposedly cleared SINP with 370 points and will be landing in April 2017 and IT WAS ALL A LIE). They make up stories to lure people.

They had his picture up for a while and a simple google check on his name threw up his LinkedIn profile (same profile picture as the one on their site). I reached out to him via LinkedIn to get a first hand knowledge of his experience with them and he said he ONLY did an assessment with them and NEVER moved forward. He was also surprised to see his name and picture there with a story about him landing in April. This gentleman has not even written IELTS.

I went back to challenge them and they claimed their webmaster made a mistake. The guy in question also gave them 48hours to take down his picture and profile as he NEVER said any of those things neither did he get 370 points or clear SINP. They took down his picture but not the profile. They were asking for almost $3000 CAD to help secure a LMIA role and get a PNP. They are in over their heads and ready to say anything to get money out of people.

I'll encourage everyone looking to emigrate to take the time to do due diligence. There are way too many people out there looking to take advantage of folks. These are the folks who could potentially help you get in with dodgy documents that WILL come back to bite you. Ever since I challenged them, I have stopped taking them seriously and even taken it a step further to report them for misrepresentation and fraud.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps someone.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jideomoba said:
This is not true! the Canadian charter of rights and freedom. (Google it!)- You assume these rights the moment you become a PR. You don't have to live in the province that nominated you, you only have to show intention you indeed planned to live there.

What if you didn't get a job for 6 months in the province that nominated you and there is a job in a province 1000kms away, will you not move or you will resort to menial jobs just to satisfy the province and be sad with yourself? Again, you got a higher paying job in another province after working 4 months in the province that nominated you, will you not move and further your career and family? Again, your NOC is 0213 but the only job you can get in the province that nominated you is a checkout staff in Walmart, will you not move if you get a suitable job elsewhere?

The emphasis is to show the initial intention, not moving to a new province even before you land in the province that nominated you. I would say if you have stayed at least 90 days in your province of nomination and things have not panned out before you leave, you have met the intent rule. It's not even required, I just said that so that you can at least prove a point.

Factors that people have when the time for citizenship application comes includes crime, conviction or problems with CRA
The Charter of rights does not negate the terms of a provincial nomination which ones uses in entering the country. Therefore, one can not rubbish the province which enabled an applicant to enter the country after having submitted a settlement plan and attesting to remain within the country. Not even the Supreme Court can challenge the province on this otherwise every body who received PNP can come in and relocate at anyvtime on any excuse. Getting another job in another province is not enough reason to relocate as it is expected that one did his due diligence on employment opportunities before applying. There are other ways to argue a relocation and certainly not those listed above. At the end of the day, to remain or relocate is anyone's choice just as the province also has the choice to renew PR or deny it. My 2 cents please.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
The Charter of rights does not negate the terms of a provincial nomination which ones uses in entering the country. Therefore, one can not rubbish the province which enabled an applicant to enter the country after having submitted a settlement plan and attesting to remain within the country. Not even the Supreme Court can challenge the province on this otherwise every body who received PNP can come in and relocate at anyvtime on any excuse. Getting another job in another province is not enough reason to relocate as it is expected that one did his due diligence on employment opportunities before applying. There are other ways to argue a relocation and certainly not those listed above. At the end of the day, to remain or relocate is anyone's choice just as the province also has the choice to renew PR or deny it. My 2 cents please.
Interesting that you think a provincial arrangement can supersede citizens/PR rights of residence. It's not " rubbishing" the province, you are only exercising your rights as a PR. You should also know that the moment you become a PR, a province has no power over you. i.e You owe them nothing! That's also why a PNP nomination does not guarantee that a PR or even a work permit will be approved. Even a PR visa does not guarantee that you will be admitted as PR. The end point of these immigration instruments and others (study permit, visit visa etc) are determined by the Federal government not any province.

Provinces don't approve or renew PR; CIC does (i.e Federal Government). In most cases, a PR renewal will not be required as residency requirements can be met on the first issued PR card which is valid for 5 years. Come 2017, things will even become simpler as residency requirement is expected to shrunk to 3 out of 5 years.

It is only ethical to one to stay in the province that nominated you but there is no obligation to do so. Permanent residency is administered by CIC not by any provincial government. I will like you to point me to a case where one is refused PR renewal or citizenship primarily because of failing to reside in Province of nomination (I bet you will not find even half).

Also, there is no sufficient due diligence you can do before you arrive in a country you have never visited or lived. Economic conditions changes everyday; rent and housing market fluctuate in Vancouver and Toronto, Calagry has seen massive job loss, the Prairies provinces fight against carbon tax is biting their economy. just to say a few, and you think you can do a due diligence

Again, a settlement plan is not a legal binding document, in itself is just to help your integration into the country. i.e set out what you want to do in the short and long term.

olusegun12345

Dec 21, 2016
goldie174 said:
Hello all if you know of any whats app group for canadian express entry please add this number +2348032600157 l have been trying to join one for awhile now.
Please i also wish to join the whats app group for Canada, +2348167110067

xanderluv4

Jun 17, 2016
Pls my naija people I need ur assistance with my application to cic. I'm filling my forms and I want to know if should add references from work and also add proof of fund.
Pls I would appreciate ur comments and suggestions

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Hi Ruby31, if you've not been able to do this yet, follow the link and get the postal code for your area. cheers

http://nigeriazipcodes.com/3081/lagos-town-area-zip-codes/

Ruby31 said:
Abeg make una EPP me o!

I have started filling my e-APR forms and on the form that asks for my mailing address, it has refused to let the status of that particular form change from "in progess" to "complete" just because I didn't fill in anything for the PO Box and apartment number boxes.

This is because my mailing address simply does not have both. Its just my house number,my street name, and state.

I have tried using 0000 and even 1111 for the POBox but e no gree.

Pls what do I do in this case?

Cc Pipis Husband

Thank you.

Yomir

Dec 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

Seasons Greetings.

I already have an ITA, what is left to complete my application is Pof. I have my funds in a Gtbank savings account, and the bank has refused to write a letter in cic's format, all they are willing to give is a 6 month account statement which I fear isnt sufficient enough. Has anyone had the same issue? How did you work around this situation. Thanks.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Yomir said:
Hi Guys,

Seasons Greetings.

I already have an ITA, what is left to complete my application is Pof. I have my funds in a Gtbank savings account, and the bank has refused to write a letter in cic's format, all they are willing to give is a 6 month account statement which I fear isnt sufficient enough. Has anyone had the same issue? How did you work around this situation. Thanks.
Yes 6 month account statement and reference letter is more than enough.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Compliments of the season to all. Please, I need some views about Calgary NW and NE. Where is better to settle ? Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
See you all in 2017 dear people :)

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ed_b_good said:
Hi Ruby31, if you've not been able to do this yet, follow the link and get the postal code for your area. cheers

http://nigeriazipcodes.com/3081/lagos-town-area-zip-codes/

Thanks a lot. Its all sorted out.

peter19722

Jul 15, 2013
Why are 2014 applications pending and EE applicants getting their PR. Does it not make sense to complete 2014 applicant before starting EE? I think there is confusion about CIC, can someone pls explain? Hope CIC won't cancelled all 2014 application at the long run.

Kyke

Feb 15, 2016
Kyke said:
Updates:

Applied FSW- March 7, 2016
Entered the Pool- Same day
ITA received- March 22, 2016
Responded to ITA- May 19, 2016
Request Letter (Schedule A Declaration form received)- May 24, 2016
Submitted Schedule A Declaration form- May 30, 2016

Status currently reads;
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress (December 29, 2016)
Final decision Not Started

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy New Year to everyone and your families
Wish you a prosperous 2017

Does anyone have CAD for sale and needs Naira

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Please I need phone number to call CIC , can anyone help ?