+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pickabeau said:
Please How do you go about this provincial nomination
I got a notification of interest by default from Ontario in Dec 2015 because my CRS score was 400 and over. (All they needed was for EE applicants to have a score of 400).

So I put together all necessary documents and sent in my application to them in Jan 2016 which they received in Feb.

That's how it works for Ontario but they have stopped issuing out the notifications for a while now cos of back logs. They intend to start in the new year too. so just monitor their site. Other provinces too like Saskatchewan too offer provincial nominations you just have to monitor their sites to know when they open cos they close almost as soon as they open. Just go to their site to see the documents needed, join Saskatchewan forums here on this site and get your docs ready for when the openings will come.

Jesuba

Sep 19, 2015
outland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ruby31 said:
I got a notification of interest by default from Ontario in Dec 2015 because my CRS score was 400 and over. (All they needed was for EE applicants to have a score of 400).

So I put together all necessary documents and sent in my application to them in Jan 2016 which they received in Feb.

That's how it works for Ontario but they have stopped issuing out the notifications for a while now cos of back logs. They intend to start in the new year too. so just monitor their site. Other provinces too like Saskatchewan too offer provincial nominations you just have to monitor their sites to know when they open cos they close almost as soon as they open. Just go to their site to see the documents needed, join Saskatchewan forums here on this site and get your docs ready for when the openings will come.

Am new here. I have a question. When a province nominates you, must you necessarily settle there? ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
chisdavid said:
I have done my interview.
Pls what next?
Hi, you wait to hear back from the review officer about your interview and application. Check your inbox periodically for their email, all the best with it.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jesuba said:
Am new here. I have a question. When a province nominates you, must you necessarily settle there? ?
To avoid issues in renewing your PR later, it's best you remain in the province that nominated until you become a citizen at which point you can relocate. We're now receiving reports of people having their PR revoked because they relocated away from the province that helped them come into the country. To avoid issues later especially deportation, it's advised to exercise patience until you get your Canadian passport at which point you are welcome to go anywhere in the country and settle. Except Quebec, :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ruby31 said:
Hello everyone,

I finally got nominated by Ontario yesterday since they received my application in Feb.

I am waiting for the next draw to get ITA and apply for PR.

In the meantime, I want to go for my medicals and also get my police report in Lagos.

I would appreciate any links or recommendations in this regard.

Thank you so much.
Hi, I'm sure by now you've done your medicals but if not, Q-Life in VI is recommended at Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street, Off Sinari Daranijo, V/Island Annexe, Lagos.

For police report, you get that at Police Fingerprint section, Force H/Q, Alagbon. You can call ASP Emma, 08034091216 and get the certificate in 3 hours.

iyogunmat

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
31-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
By God's grace not applicable
Passport Req..
5th may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27 may 2016
Pipis Husband said:
To avoid issues in renewing your PR later, it's best you remain in the province that nominated until you become a citizen at which point you can relocate. We're now receiving reports of people having their PR revoked because they relocated away from the province that helped them come into the country. To avoid issues later especially deportation, it's advised to exercise patience until you get your Canadian passport at which point you are welcome to go anywhere in the country and settle. Except Quebec, :)
Pls does this apply to those who got federal nomination or only provincial nomination. Pls.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
iyogunmat said:
Pls does this apply to those who got federal nomination or only provincial nomination. Pls.
With a federal nomination, you can go anywhere in the 'Federation', that is, the whole country except Quebec which has its own system. But with Provincial nomination, you have to be careful. The province nominated you so that you contribute economically within that province. While some people have relocated out of province with the belief that they can explain their move, the reality is that some provinces have revoked PR status of PR holders because they relocated after landing, violating the terms of the nomination.

RunForever05

Aug 7, 2016
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
21**
App. Filed.......
17/08/2016
Nomination.....
22/12/2016
AOR Received.
27/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/02/2017
Ruby31 said:
Hello everyone,

I finally got nominated by Ontario yesterday since they received my application in Feb.

In the meantime, I want to go for my medicals and also get my police report in Lagos.

Hi Ruby31,
I used the following company to arrange for my Nigerian police certificate (nigeriacrb.com). The process was straight-forward and I received the certificate within a week. Oh, and congrats on the nomination! :)

Thank you so much.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
are you sure?check other causes of why those people have issues

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
goldie174 said:
Hello all if you know of any whats app group for canadian express entry please add this number +2348032600157 l have been trying to join one for awhile now.
This is the link for the express entry thread for applicants with AVO as their processing office. This should apply to you as well since you are a Nigerian

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicant-from-accra-visa-office-connect-here-t394478.1815.html

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
Ruby31 said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much.
Congrats on your nomination Ruby. It's nice to have other Nigerians nominated by Ontario. Pipis husband has answered. Police report is from Alagbon. You can also use the Children's practice at 25 Raymond Njoku street, ikoyi.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
engrted said:
are you sure?check other causes of why those people have issues
I'm sure of anything I respond to on this forum. :) You might want to research other causes you're thinking of and share with us.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exalted1 said:
Congrats on your nomination Ruby. It's nice to have other Nigerians nominated by Ontario. Pipis husband has answered. Police report is from Alagbon. You can also use the Children's practice at 25 Raymond Njoku street, ikoyi.
Thank you so very much. :)