+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, I'm sure by now you've done your medicals but if not, Q-Life in VI is recommended at Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street, Off Sinari Daranijo, V/Island Annexe, Lagos.

For police report, you get that at Police Fingerprint section, Force H/Q, Alagbon. You can call ASP Emma, 08034091216 and get the certificate in 3 hours.
Thank you so much for the recommendations.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, I'm sure by now you've done your medicals but if not, Q-Life in VI is recommended at Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street, Off Sinari Daranijo, V/Island Annexe, Lagos.

For police report, you get that at Police Fingerprint section, Force H/Q, Alagbon. You can call ASP Emma, 08034091216 and get the certificate in 3 hours.
Thank you so much for the recommendations.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
I got a notification of interest by default from Ontario in Dec 2015 because my CRS score was 400 and over. (All they needed was for EE applicants to have a score of 400).

So I put together all necessary documents and sent in my application to them in Jan 2016 which they received in Feb.

That's how it works for Ontario but they have stopped issuing out the notifications for a while now cos of back logs. They intend to start in the new year too. so just monitor their site. Other provinces too like Saskatchewan too offer provincial nominations you just have to monitor their sites to know when they open cos they close almost as soon as they open. Just go to their site to see the documents needed, join Saskatchewan forums here on this site and get your docs ready for when the openings will come.
Thanks for the information! ;)

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
Pipis Husband said:
I'm sure of anything I respond to on this forum. :) You might want to research other causes you're thinking of and share with us.
Pipis husband is right. It's a big deal if you leave the province that nominated you. You can leave after you've become a citizen.

abigailsule

Jun 17, 2015
Good day all,
Great job you guys are doing here.Please I would like to hook up with any landed senior in nova Scotia province.I intend landing next year and hope to run a sort of home day care for toddlers and infants.Would like to know the modalities involved and how long it might take me to get licenced.It would be a dream come true for me as I will have time for my children as well.A luxury I can only imagine now.Also will I be able to get gov't loan to start?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
abigailsule said:
Good day all,
Great job you guys are doing here.Please I would like to hook up with any landed senior in nova Scotia province.I intend landing next year and hope to run a sort of home day care for toddlers and infants.Would like to know the modalities involved and how long it might take me to get licenced.It would be a dream come true for me as I will have time for my children as well.A luxury I can only imagine now.Also will I be able to get gov't loan to start?
Hello Abigail, as you look for someone to partner with, you can study the information in the attached to understand what is required. All the best. https://www.novascotia.ca/coms/families/provider/documents/family_home_daycare/ECDS001_Family_Home_Day_Care_Terms_Conditions.pdf

debeams

Nov 2, 2016
Good day all
I'm new on this platform and glad it's a family that will understand Nigeria dynamics.
I got ITA on the 16th of November, presently all documents are ready but my POF we had to sell off our cars to top off. Now I need to know what documents I will need to show to show this sales. I have done an Affidavit of Sales and also Deed of agreement stamped at the Ministry of Justice (Commissioner of Oath) please is this sufficient and what more can I add to these. Thanks
Cc:mad: pipihusband and all seniors.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
debeams said:
Good day all
I'm new on this platform and glad it's a family that will understand Nigeria dynamics.
I got ITA on the 16th of November, presently all documents are ready but my POF we had to sell off our cars to top off. Now I need to know what documents I will need to show to show this sales. I have done an Affidavit of Sales and also Deed of agreement stamped at the Ministry of Justice (Commissioner of Oath) please is this sufficient and what more can I add to these. Thanks
Cc: @ pipihusband and all seniors.
Hi debeams, welcome aboard. The documents you provided so far are excellent, just add the original sales receipts and proof of ownership to the current sale documents and you're fine. All the best ahead :)

debeams

Nov 2, 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi debeams, welcome aboard. The documents you provided so far are excellent, just add the original sales receipts and proof of ownership to the current sale documents and you're fine. All the best ahead :)
Thanks a bunch. I will do just that.

Surelander

Dec 16, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2018

Hello everyone..I am new here ;D

Hi Ruby31,

Congrats on your nomination. If you don't mind, could you kindly share your CRS pre-nomination? Also, I am assuming you didn't do the paper application and it was just EE. Thank you.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surelander said:
Hello everyone..I am new here ;D

Hi Ruby31,

Congrats on your nomination. If you don't mind, could you kindly share your CRS pre-nomination? Also, I am assuming you didn't do the paper application and it was just EE. Thank you.
Hi.

CRS pre-nomination was 418.

No, I am an EE Applicant.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abeg make una EPP me o!

I have started filling my e-APR forms and on the form that asks for my mailing address, it has refused to let the status of that particular form change from "in progess" to "complete" just because I didn't fill in anything for the PO Box and apartment number boxes.

This is because my mailing address simply does not have both. Its just my house number,my street name, and state.

I have tried using 0000 and even 1111 for the POBox but e no gree.

Pls what do I do in this case?

Cc Pipis Husband

Thank you.

Surelander

Dec 16, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2018
Ruby31 said:
Hi.

CRS pre-nomination was 418.

No, I am an EE Applicant.

Oh, awesome. Congrats again and all the best with it.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exalted1 said:
Pipis husband is right. It's a big deal if you leave the province that nominated you. You can leave after you've become a citizen.
This is not true! the Canadian charter of rights and freedom. (Google it!)- You assume these rights the moment you become a PR. You don't have to live in the province that nominated you, you only have to show intention you indeed planned to live there.

What if you didn't get a job for 6 months in the province that nominated you and there is a job in a province 1000kms away, will you not move or you will resort to menial jobs just to satisfy the province and be sad with yourself? Again, you got a higher paying job in another province after working 4 months in the province that nominated you, will you not move and further your career and family? Again, your NOC is 0213 but the only job you can get in the province that nominated you is a checkout staff in Walmart, will you not move if you get a suitable job elsewhere?

The emphasis is to show the initial intention, not moving to a new province even before you land in the province that nominated you. I would say if you have stayed at least 90 days in your province of nomination and things have not panned out before you leave, you have met the intent rule. It's not even required, I just said that so that you can at least prove a point.

Factors that people have when the time for citizenship application comes includes crime, conviction or problems with CRA

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
jideomoba said:
This is not true! the Canadian charter of rights and freedom. (Google it!)- You assume these rights the moment you become a PR. You don't have to live in the province that nominated you, you only have to show intention you indeed planned to live there.

What if you didn't get a job for 6 months in the province that nominated you and there is a job in a province 1000kms away, will you not move or you will resort to menial jobs just to satisfy the province and be sad with yourself? Again, you got a higher paying job in another province after working 4 months in the province that nominated you, will you not move and further your career and family? Again, your NOC is 0213 but the only job you can get in the province that nominated you is a checkout staff in Walmart, will you not move
http://www.oopnp.com/2016/08/24/sinp-candidate-asked-to-prove-provincial-stay-another-denied-pr-renewal/