+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kjtisy

Oct 12, 2016
highty said:
Hi,

I think you are on track. I had similar situation last year before I received my Nomination letter. At times they do email or phone verification. In fact , in my own case they had doubts about my degree qualification, but they were referred to my university's website for further clarifications. I was also asked to submit an updated proof of funds, which I did. They also gave me me time frame of 30th September, 2015 to submit all information requested..

Finally, I received my Nomination letter on the 30th of November,2015

I hope this information helps
[Hello,
Kindly put me through on the process of apply for visa online. I am getting a bit confused with the whole process. ]

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Kjtisy said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and i will like to find out what one can present as POF. Nigeria banks does not give letters that is required by CIC apart from statement of account.
Statement of account is accepted for any immigration program with CIC, there's nothing wrong with it especially if endorsed with their crossing stamp. Other acceptable means of proof of funds are fixed deposit certificate, bank letter of networth, treasury/investment certificates.

Kjtisy

Oct 12, 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Statement of account is accepted for any immigration program with CIC, there's not wrong with it especially if endorsed with their crossing stamp. Other acceptable means of proof of funds are fixed deposit certificate, bank letter of networth, treasury/investment certificates.
Thanks for your response

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hello seniors,

I have an active express entry profile. Recently different people have told me to remove my 1st degree which i did not evaluate from my profile to avoid having issues when i get an ITA. Since i stated that it was not evaluated on d CIC site, i believe i shld not have any issues.

I only evaluated my MBA which is my highest qualification.

Pls i need ur advice on whether to remove it or not since it is d degree i have had for over 7 years which i used for d jobs dat qualify me for my work experience, my masters is only abt a year ago.

papaking

Oct 7, 2016
Hello All,
I have to submit my application in 2 months but my ielts exam result expires Dec 5th 2016.

MY PROBLEM? i went to renew my passport in Benin and up till now, they cant give me my passport as they complain of lack of booklet to print the passport. I need to get police report to submit my application but I cant get my passport till friday next week according to the immigration office.

WIll CIC accept my application with an expired Ielt exam or one with a few days to expire?

Please, I need answers.

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
Hi Good People,

I have a beautiful duplex in Copperfield, SE Calgary for rent. It has 3bed & 3 1/2bath with finished basement plus 2 car detached garage. There's a fireplace in the basement and it's close to schools and parks. Low rent at $1500/month. Utilities not included. Send me a pm if interested. New immigrants welcome also.

Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
papaking said:
Hello All,
I have to submit my application in 2 months but my ielts exam result expires Dec 5th 2016.

MY PROBLEM? i went to renew my passport in Benin and up till now, they cant give me my passport as they complain of lack of booklet to print the passport. I need to get police report to submit my application but I cant get my passport till friday next week according to the immigration office.

WIll CIC accept my application with an expired Ielt exam or one with a few days to expire?

Please, I need answers.
The expired result will not be accepted.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Good morning all,

Please could you all,especially the peeps who paid their Processing and Right for Permanent Residency Fees online lately tell us how it was done. I understand that Nigerian Banks Naira Cards does no longer work in International Websites.

Kindly assist urgently,

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
spicey said:
Good morning all,

Please could you all,especially the peeps who paid their Processing and Right for Permanent Residency Fees online lately tell us how it was done. I understand that Nigerian Banks Naira Cards does no longer work in International Websites.

Kindly assist urgently,

Regards
Hi, people are now asking their relatives here to assist and make the online payments on their behalf.

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
@spicey, I think you can also buy dollars. Open USD account and pay with the USD card. Or ask someone that has to help you out.

It has started everyone. AVO is back (dancing for joy). Start packing. Someone just received PPR from AVO

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t394478.1755.html;topicseen

ilady

Dec 5, 2016
I need to apply for a Permanent resident travel document in Nigeria. Can anyone say how long this takes. And can i also do this in the high commision office in VI or i have to do it through the Visa application centre (Vfs global)

ilady

Dec 5, 2016
ilady said:
I need to apply for a Permanent resident travel document in Nigeria. Can anyone say how long this takes. And can i also do this in the high commision office in VI or i have to do it through the Visa application centre (Vfs global)
4glory said:
From my personal experience, my PRTD had been applied for with 4 to 5 weeks of waiting and not getting any response, I had just about a week to my planned return date to Canada so I wrote a letter to the embassy explaining the need to travel within a week with my itinerary attached. I took the letter to the embassy and got the visa the same day after waiting for about an hour.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

goldie174

Mar 18, 2016
Hello all if you know of any whats app group for canadian express entry please add this number +2348032600157 l have been trying to join one for awhile now.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I finally got nominated by Ontario yesterday since they received my application in Feb.

I am waiting for the next draw to get ITA and apply for PR.

In the meantime, I want to go for my medicals and also get my police report in Lagos.

I would appreciate any links or recommendations in this regard.

Thank you so much.

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
Hello everyone,

I finally got nominated by Ontario yesterday since they received my application in Feb.

I am waiting for the next draw to get ITA and apply for PR.

In the meantime, I want to go for my medicals and also get my police report in Lagos.

I would appreciate any links or recommendations in this regard.

Thank you so much.
Please How do you go about this provincial nomination