+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

larryzakes

Aug 13, 2016
hi
I have two families who have relocated lately through the use of immigration agency and are advising us to do same considering the high CRS cutoff lately. I understand provincial normination is an automatic 600 points. how open is provincial program and their CRS points. Anybody in the house has success story about the CIC job bank as a foreign applicant? what is the minimum CRS for the provinces so far
please add me to this forum: +2347062485810

Regards
Lanre

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

So am asking this question for a friend of mine.

He applied to three different provinces.

His NOC code on his EE profile is the same with the NOC he used in applying for to 2 of the provinces.

However, he had to use a different NOC code which was in demand in the third province as his current NOC was not on the demand list.

All three provinces have acknowledged the receipt of his applications and his application in one of the province is even ''In process''.

Now his dilemma is what happens if he changes his NOC code to that different one he used in one of the provinces, say province A and then province B checks his profile out or something and notices the discrepancy in NOCs. Won't that pose a problem?

At what point should he swap the NOCs.

Please help my friend out with this as i really do not think i have the right answers for him.

Thanks y'all.

Aug 17, 2016
Adeyeye adebusuyi
Block 126 Ikeja Cantonment Maryland Lagos
Tel: 08067711443
Email:adeyeyeadebusuyi@yahoo.com
Objectives:
To work in a visionary and reputable organization that will afford me the opportunity to put my creativity into use in contributing to the attainment of the organization’s objectives.

Personal Data:
Surname: Adeyeye
Other Names: Adebusuyi
Date of Birth: 30TH may 1986
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single.
State of Origin: Ondo State
Nationality: Nigerian
Educational Background/Qualifications
St Louis Nursery /Primary School owo,Ondo State.
First School Leaving Certificate 1998
Adedewe College Owo, Ondo State.
SSCE 2004
Osun State Polytechnic Ire, Osun State.
Diploma in computer science 2009
Skill:.
 Computer programming .
 Maintenance/Installation of computer software.
 Proficient in computer operation.
 Ability to work as a team.
 Good communication skills.
Work Experience Date
Sportybet.com
Position held: cashier. 2005
PC config cyber café owo Ondo State position held cashier.
Federal medical center owo,Ondo state
Position held: industrial training (IT) 2010
Hobbies
Surfing the web, traveling, playing football, and reading motivational books.
Referees
Available on request

Dukor

Aug 17, 2016
Hello all,
My name is Petra, just got to know about this forum, I am a nurse, married with a child, planning on immigrating to Canada via any of the programs, have taken Ielts and got R 6, L 6.5, W 6, & S 6.5, my hubby does not have any educational background, please add me to d forum to enable me take positive steps.....08032744328. Thanks

Petra

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
http://TheTasksPay.com/?user=60978 Earn some money simply visit the link. Get paid in western union, money gram, transfers, we all use social media. Let's make some money. Log in and see for yourself. All the best

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
Please what's happening with AVO febuary applicant are getting PPR do we have people with feb PPR in this group, I am March 15th AOR, when do you think we should expect response from AVO :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Kikecanny said:
Please what's happening with AVO febuary applicant are getting PPR do we have people with feb PPR in this group, I am March 15th AOR, when do you think we should expect response from AVO :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
kike na waiting things oh AOR April 16th

OloyeMefa

Jun 14, 2016
pls I'd like to know why mycic medicals changed from Passed to Not needed at this time

FSW 2014
App date - Nov 2014
Medicals - Aug 2015

ojosaheed

Nov 2, 2013
@ OloyeMefa. Mine also changed from Passed to Not needed at this time.
I guess its because my medicals has expired.

My timeline below
App date: November, 2014.
Medicals: August, 2015.
Updated bank statement and POF request: March, 2016

OloyeMefa

Jun 14, 2016
ojosaheed said:
@ OloyeMefa. Mine also changed from Passed to Not needed at this time.
I guess its because my medicals has expired.

My timeline below
App date: November, 2014.
Medicals: August, 2015.
Updated bank statement and POF request: March, 2016
I just got the update yesterday. Do u know when they will ask for re-medicals?
We share same timeline, glad to see I'm not the only one left (Nov app)

Thank u

bivins1

Aug 30, 2016
I am a Canadian citizen but I have noticed that processing times for Nigerians applying from Accra office is taking longer than stipulated and i find it disrespectful when they cannot even acknowledge that the process is taking longer than necessary or even bother to communicate you on what is happening . This is a marked departure when processing visas from other parts of the world . I think its hypocritical to paint every one with the same brush in assuming every body who wants to come to Canada wants to stow away . At the end of the day, you pay the same visa fee like people from other parts of the world and i see no reason why one should go through such humiliations to get a visa . I am in talks with some top politicians and in the light of these , I am going to start a petition at change.com . If we get a critical number, the House of parliament will have no choice but re- consider the matter . I have heard too many tales of people suffering to get a visa to come to Canada. The office was moved to Ghana when Ken Saro Wiwa was murdered by the late Abacha and was meant to be a punishment to the government . We have since moved on from those barbaric days and the irony is when corrupt Government officials want to come to canada, they get their visa easily while the common man suffers.
I have decided to see if you will be willing to sign this petition and then i will get parliamentarians to discuss the issue . If you dont do anything , nothing will change. I will check back to see the response to this and will attach the link for all of you who have suffered the humiliation of getting canadian visa to sign . You have nothing to lose

Thanks

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
bivins1 said:
I am a Canadian citizen but I have noticed that processing times for Nigerians applying from Accra office is taking longer than stipulated and i find it disrespectful when they cannot even acknowledge that the process is taking longer than necessary or even bother to communicate you on what is happening . This is a marked departure when processing visas from other parts of the world . I think its hypocritical to paint every one with the same brush in assuming every body who wants to come to Canada wants to stow away . At the end of the day, you pay the same visa fee like people from other parts of the world and i see no reason why one should go through such humiliations to get a visa . I am in talks with some top politicians and in the light of these , I am going to start a petition at change.com . If we get a critical number, the House of parliament will have no choice but re- consider the matter . I have heard too many tales of people suffering to get a visa to come to Canada. The office was moved to Ghana when Ken Saro Wiwa was murdered by the late Abacha and was meant to be a punishment to the government . We have since moved on from those barbaric days and the irony is when corrupt Government officials want to come to canada, they get their visa easily while the common man suffers.
I have decided to see if you will be willing to sign this petition and then i will get parliamentarians to discuss the issue . If you dont do anything , nothing will change. I will check back to see the response to this and will attach the link for all of you who have suffered the humiliation of getting canadian visa to sign . You have nothing to lose

Thanks
Niece one. Count on me anytime you are ready

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in Calgary Alberta? Female student and need a place to stay. Rent comes with utilities unlimited internet, heat, water ,electricity. fully furnished with a queen size bed. Cable tv. Close to large shopping mall, 5 minutes walk to grocery store, 600$ per month , 5 minutes walk to train station and bus stop please contact me on glambyraerae@gmail.com