+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Eva2dun said:
Hi,
I'm a Nigerian and I'm already in the EE pool with CRS score of 404. I'm looking at the option of PNP but my profession is regulated(health sector). Any advice for me?
Canada has just 10 provinces and 3 territories. Check the website of each one to see which need people in your field then focus on knowing their individual requirements and getting them in place ahead of when their nomination programmes will be open.

benygod2

Jul 19, 2016
Please, I just went through the WES website to read about the documents that I need to verify. I find out there is a column for 1st degree in law but I did not see Master's in law. Does it mean I cannot verify my LLM degree? Someone should please help me out.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
benygod2 said:
Please, I just went through the WES website to read about the documents that I need to verify. I find out there is a column for 1st degree in law but I did not see Master's in law. Does it mean I cannot verify my LLM degree? Someone should please help me out.
You can get your master's assessed by WES. Send them the certificate while you download the transcript request from from their website and get your school to send them the transcript. Check this link, http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp?lctryid=119

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I would very much appreciate if i can get responses to my questions:

I have 3 accounts that sums up my POF. I intend to get the statements for all 3 accounts to send/upload for SINP and NBPNP respectively.

I intend to transfer all the funds into just one of the accounts and then fix after i have sent my POF with my applications.

question 1. Is this a good move?

question 2. Or on the flip side, can i compress all three accounts into one and fix it and THEN send this as my POF?

question 3. At what point do i need to pull my application from a particular province? I have an application with OINP ( sent in Feb), which i have not gotten any response to a (Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR))of application for since then. I just applied to SINP EE on July 20 and i got an ITA from NB on July 20 as well and am about to send my full application next week.

Kindly advise as i would not want to jeopardize my PR chances based on lack of ignorance in a scenario like this.

Thank you all so much.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ruby31 said:
Hi all,

I would very much appreciate if i can get responses to my questions:

I have 3 accounts that sums up my POF. I intend to get the statements for all 3 accounts to send/upload for SINP and NBPNP respectively.

I intend to transfer all the funds into just one of the accounts and then fix after i have sent my POF with my applications.

question 1. Is this a good move?

question 2. Or on the flip side, can i compress all three accounts into one and fix it and THEN send this as my POF?

question 3. At what point do i need to pull my application from a particular province? I have an application with OINP ( sent in Feb), which i have not gotten any response to a (Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR))of application for since then. I just applied to SINP EE on July 20 and i got an ITA from NB on July 20 as well and am about to send my full application next week.

Kindly advise as i would not want to jeopardize my PR chances based on lack of ignorance in a scenario like this.

Thank you all so much.
Hi, I replied your PM.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
infix123 said:
what is the CIC official exchange rate for naira to canadian dollar?
Canadian official exchange rate is published daily by the Bank of Canada, http://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/

To avoid being a victim of exchange rate fluctuation we use black market rate to peg, cheers.

Ajujuju

Jul 30, 2016
benygod2 said:
It seems you may want to use IQAS instead of WES. I had my LL.B and B.L evaluated by WES and their responses were that
A) LL.B was equal to bachelors (four years) in canada. However under remarks they stated that my LL.B was d first professional degree required to practise in Nigeria and was equal to a 3yr study in a common law jurisdiction.
B) B.L was not comparable to a one year professional study in law in canada.

Honestly their answer is confusing. Save yourself that stress. Cz honestly I don't know if this means I should tick professional degree or bachelors in EE profile.

However please before I waste money reassessing my degree, please is there any lawyer who successfully completed EE or has gotten reasonably close to the end with WES evaluation like mine??

Please save a girl.

Chizzy baby

May 15, 2015
Exalted1 said:
@aayanshola,

You don't necessarily have to use an attorney for express entry. You can decide to apply by yourself. The choice is yours as both options have pros and cons.

I did not use an attorney and God has been so faithful i received my pickup mail today. I'm a provincial nominee and i love my province. There's also the FSW category and if your score is high enough you can get an invitation to apply

You'll need to decide what works for you but ensure you do your research well before you decide

Chizzy baby

May 15, 2015
Hi,
could you please explain what you mean by option having pros and cons. i've equally been thinking of the option to settle for.

thanks

infix123

Jul 19, 2016
Please house, Who has a knowledge of when NEW BRUNSWICK is conducting the selection of those who applied for expression of interest?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
infix123 said:
Please house, Who has a knowledge of when NEW BRUNSWICK is conducting the selection of those who applied for expression of interest?
Hi, there's no set time table for this. You must continually monitor your mail box and their website to stay on top of further communications. Cheers :)

Cuteamanda

Aug 10, 2016
Hi. Please does anyone have an idea what to do about moving forward after submitting an online application for TRV with a Nigerian pp (B1/B2 visa) from the US and it's been one month yet no other communication from CIC except the acknowledgment message and online transmission messages after biometrics? Please help me as I'm really pissed it's taking so long when processing time says 12 days.

larryzakes

Aug 13, 2016
Hi guys.
Just came across this forum which is quite great like every other forums. My wife and i am planning federal skill workers program. Our exams are scheduled for next month.
We have three friends who have relocated lately. Two of them through Canadian immg. Agency. They are advicing us to do same because CRS are going no way down and seems requirements are getting stiffer.
Please add me: +2347062485810
I trust will find good info here as our processes progress.
Thanks.
Lanre