+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
highty said:
Please all answers would be appreciated. I'm on the PR stage for my PNP nomination (Manitoba ). I would really like to find out about Job opportunities for people with background in Marketing (Bsc)and Management( Msc, First of all, go to Monster.ca, Indeed.ca eluta.ca. Find out what jobs are availabel to someone with your skill set and experience and find out what the requirements are. This is the best way to know if the job market will be favorable to you. If you don't see anything that matches your skill st and experience level, you have your answer about job opportunities. There's no other magic to it, it is the vacancies that are posted that reflect what is available

Will any certification related to this two disciplines help me to break into the Job sector. As you are reviewing the job psotings, make note of the certifications they are asking for if any. Most jobs will not require any certification to enter, Canadians are not certificate crazy, it is work experience that separates the wheat from the chaff here. It is as you climb hegher that certification coupled with experience that sets one apart. Ensure you review the particular certifications that are relevant in Canada, it is not one-size-fits all that is accepted here

I also have a post graduate diploma in Mental Health Nursing acquired from the UK, but have sworn not to do anything with the healthcare sector as I find it draining, demanding and risky. Pleaseanswers would be welcomed as I want to start preparing myself before hand
Hi, see my responses above.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
majikprof said:
Good day people trust we are all having a great time. There r some questions I wanted to ask cos I wanted to start my immigration process to Canada. Is it compulsory I get a job in Canada from here in Nigeria before I can apply or to make my chances of getting the PR status higher??? Is it also possible to get a foreign licensee status for engineering from here in Nigeria to make the job search easier before the application process also???
One last question if you have like two siblings who are already citizens of Canada can that in any way add to your points in the ranking system for the new express entry system???

Tanx n God bless
Hi, start from reading the info at this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/ee-presentation-en.pdf

Study it carefully then come back to ask targeted questions.

For licensure issues, you will have to find the website of the relevant body (use Google) and read up there to see if they allow licensure from outside Canada. A lot of professional bodies do not, you have to be in-country to go through the processs.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Dear experts, does anyone know how long they take to finish review on issues mentioned as "SECTION 16(1)(C)" in gcms. anyone face the same issue?

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omo Naija said:
Happy new year all, my apologies for disappearing for all this while...

It has actually been for the better as God has really been good to me in all dimensions.

I am still in Regina - Saskatchewan, so anyone that needs general advice on anything Saskatchewan, don't hesitate to PM me (I'll try to respond within 24 hours).

Have a great week all and Remain blessed.
Omo Naija,

Am planning to settle in saskatoon, saskatchewan. I will need your guidance prior to landing

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
Good afternoon Good People,
Please can someone help me with the time it takes to get a response from Saskatchewan PNP after they have requested for updated banking information? I applied in Dec 2015 and got a mail on Jan6 2016, requesting for additional information (Updated banking info and change of name for my wife) and I responded on the 15th of Jan, 2016 with the required information. I am yet to get any feedback from them and my express entry application will expire this month.

If my express entry application expires, would I loose my nomination as I will have new EE application number and job bank code different from the one I used for my SK PNP application?

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
adyola said:
Good afternoon Good People,
Please can someone help me with the time it takes to get a response from Saskatchewan PNP after they have requested for updated banking information? I applied in Dec 2015 and got a mail on Jan6 2016, requesting for additional information (Updated banking info and change of name for my wife) and I responded on the 15th of Jan, 2016 with the required information. I am yet to get any feedback from them and my express entry application will expire this month.

If my express entry application expires, would I loose my nomination as I will have new EE application number and job bank code different from the one I used for my SK PNP application?
you will not lose your nomination. If your profile expires before you receive the nomination, just create a new profile and send them your new profile number and job seeker code.

egbe

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER 17-10-2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
Quick help please. I just got PPR and they are requesting police certificate. The problem is I am not in Nigeria. Can anyone advise how I can get this to be able to beat 15 days ultimatum given. I know from experience, CID Ikoyi requests for finger print and this can be done on paper and sent. But I'm afraid if I do courier to and fro from here I'll not meet the 15 days to submit.
Can they wave this finger print? Please respond ASAP if you have experience. Thanks

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
egbe said:
Quick help please. I just got PPR and they are requesting police certificate. The problem is I am not in Nigeria. Can anyone advise how I can get this to be able to beat 15 days ultimatum given. I know from experience, CID Ikoyi requests for finger print and this can be done on paper and sent. But I'm afraid if I do courier to and fro from here I'll not meet the 15 days to submit.
Can they wave this finger print? Please respond ASAP if you have experience. Thanks
I'm sure you can beat the 15 days. I once did from the UK and had to send a scanned copy, I mean I had to fill out the form, did thumb print and scanned it to my friend and I got the police report. This was 2 years ago, please verify this as there requirement might have changed

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
egbe said:
If you have a clear copy of the old fingerprint and the certificate,you can scan it or courier it to a friend OR RELATIVE in Nigeria along with one passport photo and copy of your standard passport biodata page.
Then your friend or relative will take this to CID Alagbon,Ikoyi for processing of a new PCC.
Alternatively if you don't have the copy of the old PCC,you have to go to the law enforcement agency of the current country you are residing to get the fingerprints,then send it to Nigeria along with one passport and copy of your PP Biodata.
So you will get the PCC before the deadline.
If you know,you can't meet up with the deadline you can ask for an extension.
Good luck

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Please, which of the CIC approved hospitals in Lagos (or even Abuja) will agree to do medical examination, especially chest xray on a pregnant woman?

Which has a lead shield?

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Slowlybtsurely said:
Please, which of the CIC approved hospitals in Lagos (or even Abuja) will agree to do medical examination, especially chest xray on a pregnant woman?

Which has a lead shield?
You can try Q life in Lagos