+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

BORNCANADIAN

Oct 28, 2015
ksa0510 said:
To be honest,you are aware of the condition as a PR holder.
Why thinking of appeal?
Anyway,I will suggest you see if your training can be accelerated
and so arrive in Canada in May 2016.
Good luck

Ksa,

please I sent you a PM. top urgent

thanks

Oluphemie

Jan 6, 2016
Hello guys,
I need help, hope I will get answers to my question.
I have been waiting since September 2015 for Saskatchewan International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand sub-category to reopen, and on 4th January 2016 it was reopened but within hours it reached its cap/limit of 500 new applications.

My question now is how do I get to know when is open for application? Any form of notification that is reopen? And how does the occupation in-Demand form look like?
Kindly help me.

mamalore

Oct 19, 2015
Good day,

I just completed my express entry profile and register for Job match. I'll like to know if I should wait until I get a Job through the Job bank or go on to search other agencies like monster etc for Jobs.

I will appreciate a reply.

thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mamalore said:
Good day,

I just completed my express entry profile and register for Job match. I'll like to know if I should wait until I get a Job through the Job bank or go on to search other agencies like monster etc for Jobs.

I will appreciate a reply.

thanks
Hi, job bank will not give you a job. Like the name implies, it is just a pool of jobs and you have to made the effort to ge a job yourself. You are free to apply directly to job postings online. Though rare, you may be fortunate to land a job through that means if you are working in an in-demand occupation and an employer is willing to recruit you that way. However, you may find it easier to get provincial nomination and boost your chances in the EE pool better. Go to the website of each province (Google them), study their requirements and begin to gather them. Check their websires regularly so when they announce they are accepting nominations, you can quickly submit and hope for the best. Cheers.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Oluphemie said:
Hello guys,
I need help, hope I will get answers to my question.
I have been waiting since September 2015 for Saskatchewan International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand sub-category to reopen, and on 4th January 2016 it was reopened but within hours it reached its cap/limit of 500 new applications.

My question now is how do I get to know when is open for application? By checking their website twice or more a day to know when they are accepting applications. I know people who check the websites of different provinces more than they chat. It is a question of priorities Any form of notification that is reopen? No notificstion, you have to check constantly, not only Saskachewan but all others you may qualify for And how does the occupation in-Demand form look like? Each province has its own in-demand list of occupations. You can check from their sites/Google
Kindly help me.
Hi, see my respondes above. All the best.

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see my respondes above. All the best.
Good day sir,please I sent you a PM. A reply will be highly appreciated

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
naija-kanadian said:
Good day sir,please I sent you a PM. A reply will be highly appreciated
Hi, I've just replied. Cheers.

mamalore

Oct 19, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, job bank will not give you a job. Like the name implies, it is just a pool of jobs and you have to made the effort to ge a job yourself. You are free to apply directly to job postings online. Though rare, you may be fortunate to land a job through that means if you are working in an in-demand occupation and an employer is willing to recruit you that way. However, you may find it easier to get provincial nomination and boost your chances in the EE pool better. Go to the website of each province (Google them), study their requirements and begin to gather them. Check their websires regularly so when they announce they are accepting nominations, you can quickly submit and hope for the best. Cheers.

Thank you Pipis husband

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
Hi All,

I applied for the Saskatchewan SINP in December and I got a reply requesting for additional information. Below are the additional information requested for:
1. Proof of Transferable Settlement funds:please provide updated Banking information
2. Spouse, Birth Document: Please provide verification of name change

Kindly help me shed more light on the documents I need to present to meet these requirements.

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
adyola said:
Hi All,

I applied for the Saskatchewan SINP in December and I got a reply requesting for additional information. Below are the additional information requested for:
1. Proof of Transferable Settlement funds:please provide updated Banking information At least 6 months account statement for the account where you kept your transferrable funds
2. Spouse, Birth Document: Please provide verification of name change Spouse birth certificate, marraige certificate and copy of newspaper publication showing change of name after marraige

Kindly help me shed more light on the documents I need to present to meet these requirements.

Thank you.
Hi, see above.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see above.
A newspaper publication is not a neccessity to change of name due to marriage - just birth and marriage certificate.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ANigerian said:
A newspaper publication is not a neccessity to change of name due to marriage - just birth and marriage certificate.
The newspaper publication is not out of place seeing as the applicant has been asked to 'provide verification of name change'. It's an acceptable supporting document.

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
The newspaper publication is not out of place seeing as the applicant has been asked to 'provide verification of name change'. It's an acceptable supporting document.

Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate your assistance.