+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Dear All,

please, i wish to know if a student currently studying for a master degree at one of the canadian universities is eligible for federal skilled worker program under express entry?

Thanks all.

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
atupa101 said:
Hello Forumite, Please can you advise me on the below. When I was sending my application to CIC Canada. I didn't indicate that I was denied Visa to one of the countries but now I have been given an updated form IMM5669E ( Background/ Declaration Form). Should I open up to the Visa office that I have been denied before or I should keep quiet and fill what I have filled before now. Your advise will be highly appreciated

@ Otupa
If you have submitted the data page of the passport used when you were denied Visa or you will be using the same passport for your application for Canada visa then correct that now and indicate you have been denied Visa before. But if you are not using same passport, you can maintain what you have told them before. Note that it is always good to be consistent dealing with immigration, court case.etc

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
vikolo said:
Hello People,

If you are landing in calgary in June and need a condo in a choice area in NW calgary with schools, this may be for you. I have a currently running lease of 12 months that ends in January 2016.

Its a 2 bedroom apartment, 2 washroom, with heated underground parking stall and storage. Utilities are included in the rent.

I intend to transfer the lease to anyone interested as we will be moving to our new home around end of May/ early June.

Send me a personal message if interested or if you know anyone that may be interested.

@ Vikolo

How is life with you, family and work?
Regards.
Jovic

Thank you

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
im planning to relocate to calgary from ontario no job here, maybe we can discuss prices inbox

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day everyone. Please I have a question regarding the Note I ordered. What is the meaning of APPLICANTION ASSIGNMENT?
The first note we ordered the due date for Application Assignment was Oct.30 2014.
The new note the due date for Application Assignment is Oct.22 2015. (My file was transferred to AVO last year August)

quote author=soj link=topic=30420.msg185480#msg185480 date=1260956377]
Dear guyz,if u need any help.send me a mail on sojharjayee @ yahoo.com.then i can give u my no x we can talk.i shd be out of naija b4 mid jan.cheers
[/quote]

unjamal

Aug 2, 2015
tito said:
barsindoo,

Steps highlighted below:

- I sent in my Naija driver's license to the Naija embassy, Ottawa for a letter authenticating the license (required if you claim 3+ years of driving, not necessary if you are starting Ontario driver testing from scratch). FRSC should have done that but for my refusal to cooperate with egunje!
- Took the letter from the embassy to the test centre for the G1 test (G1 is a written test required for those not qualified for license exchange), did eye test and the written test. Written test is too simple and there is a support book to read ahead. Got a temporary G1 license same day and the real hard copy 10 days after..the G1 is not so useful because of the many restrictions (like you can't drive without a G license holder beside you).
- I skipped the G1 exit test required for the G2 license because I claimed about 20 years of driving.
- Booked for the G2 exit test after the Drivetest strike of about 3-4 months, did the road test (about 30-45 mins of highway, business and residential zones driving). Passed the test and got a sticker on my G1 license showing my new status; I got a new replacement full G driver's license card within 7 days. The G license is the ultimate for cars without which I couldn't get reasonable insurance for my vehicle.

By the way, I did some driving lessons to shake off some bad driving habits I acquired from the streets of Lagos. The road test examiners are unforgiving in areas that could endanger lives of other road users. The driving lesson also gave me the opportunity to have a car for the G2 exit test..

Please come with an international driver's license and plan on doing the G1 test as soon as you arrive. Either get the letter of authentication from the FRSC in naija or the embassy here..
Just international driving license?

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Lean six sigma training is starting 8th August 2015 we need 9 people more after which no more admission till next session.
You can kick start your career in Canada as a certified lean six sigma professional.
August class is filling up quickly, register now at a discounted prices for forum members.
Limited spaces available now.

Lean six sigma professionals are in high demand in IT, Manufacturing, Professional Services sector all over the world including Canada. Some of the forumites who participated are getting Canadian job offers from their LinkedIn network, while in Nigeria. Get yourself noticed quickly

Green Belt class starts on 8th August 2015 (Discounted rates). for forum members only This payment includes the following:

*5 weeks intensive in-class training
*Lean Six sigma Books (Imported from the US)
*EBooks
*Training on two statistical softwares
*Training on one Visual design software
*Simulated factory projects
*Role Play
*One real-time project
*After training Mentoring / Coaching
* Lunch and Tea break

Please note : By popular demand Online training now available for Landed seniors or out of Lagos applicants.
Training Venue
7 Rasaq Balogun St by DSTV Office stadium surulere
For more information and brochure send email to Info@opssupport.org
or contact
Ugorji Victor
Consultant/CLSBB

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
Hello House, It has been a long time here. I have a furnished 1br apartment for rent in SW Calgary for a short term stay of two to three months available for anyone moving to Calgary, Alberta in the next few weeks. Kindly send me a PM if you are interested.

hennyholar

Aug 5, 2015
I'm about to apply for Mannitoba immigration nominee program but I need a mannitoba supporter. Can anyone kindly link with a nigerian in mannitoba who could help be my supporter? Pls I need this ASAP

donmaxman

Aug 31, 2014
wole cash said:
Hello House, It has been a long time here. I have a furnished 1br apartment for rent in SW Calgary for a short term stay of two to three months available for anyone moving to Calgary, Alberta in the next few weeks. Kindly send me a PM if you are interested.
I would be doing a short landing. I am coming into Alberta on the 11th of September and leaving on the 2nd of October. How much would it cost me to rent the accommodation for 3 weeks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibry said:
has this forum been closed how come nobody responds anymore
Do you mean this thread? If you don't get a response here, you could try the other more active Naija threads.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Esteemed Seniors in the house. Canada general elections is fixed for 16th October 2015. I hope this will not affect the processing of our applications. Just curious

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
I can now confirm of a truth that this thread is CLOSED

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
jodav3 said:
Men & Brethren,

I posted my landing gist over a week ago and somehow, it didn't feature on this thread. I don't know how that happened. To the glory of God, we have landed in Calgary since June 11 and are trying to settle down. My story is not different from others. No mention of POF at POE. Settlement is another phase in this whole relocation matter. You will forget all the pressure before the PRV as you strive to cope with new way of life here. It has been from one thing to another. In all, it is a place to be. I almost fell prey to one Computer Hacker with Indian ascent when I was trying to get 'awoof' anti-virus. He hacked into my newly bought system. Thank God I have not loaded anything into it. I quickly returned the laptop to Costco and took another one costlier than the one I bought with one-month-free Office and anti virus. One needs to buy Office and antivirus here. We quickly got a car to move us around when we spent over $100 to go out on a single day with yellow cab. Thank God for this forum where we learnt so many things that helped in our settlement efforts. Train and buses are cheaper and available but be ready to waste time especially if you need to connect train through bus. Not even when you have a large but young family. We got free furniture (very good) through Kijiji and bought our car as well through Kijiji at a very good price. In all, It has been an exciting experience. I thank God for giving me this opportunity and appreciate all forumites.
Preferred said:
Congrats Jodav3. May you eat the good of the land.

And thanks for the kijiji free furniture tip ;) I have stored that in my 'left hand'
Hi Jodav,

I doubt if you remember this post.

Well, I kept it in my 'left hand'. Landed exactly 3 weeks ago and gotten free items on kijiji including a freezer.

Thank you so much and God bless