+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
shaddy said:
Hi Guys,

Please i need to know how a proof of fund should be. Can it be in any account in our naira currency or it has to be in a dollar account, also i hope there won't be any suspicion if i put the whole money in the account prior to submission; or should i split it on deposition into the account?

Thanks
Putting the whole money into the account at once is a mistake you should not make. I would raise suspicion that you borrowed the money. Put the money into the account gradually, if you want to put it as a whole you would have to send a letter along with your document explaining how you came about the money. It would be advice able to leave the fund in your local currency but it should be directly proportional to the size of your family. this you should see in your checklist. For me i did not have an account in my name, i used the name of my company but i had a previously existing account. all i did was gradually deposite the money in to the account gradually week by week ranging in different account and i also made use of my placement and also cooperative. for me i would require a min of 4.5 million naira in my account.
Advice: Do not put the money as a whole

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
would be taking my speaking test on next week monday and the listening and writing next week Saturday. Guyz wish me luck. Up Naija

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Awoderu A.A said:
would be taking my speaking test on next week monday and the listening and writing next week Saturday. Guyz wish me luck. Up Naija
Awoderu,

I wish you God's favour and speed in the IELTS test. Do come out with high grades.

Cheers!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu baba,

If you belief....!

My advise is to listen very carefully in your listening section...I almost ruined myself when I lost a momentary control during Listening. I paid dearly for it as I got only 5.0 in Listening. The rest is history.

If you miss any word/letter/figure, dont worry go along with the remaining. I hope there wont be much MCQ in your listening.

9ija no dey carry last, you must make am otherwise dont come and give story on this forum.

I will personnaly yap you like mad.

Anyway, Congrats in Advance......Lest I forget I made just 11 points in the whole.

Awoderu A.A said:

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Right said:
Awoderu baba,

If you belief....!

My advise is to listen very carefully in your listening section...I almost ruined myself when I lost a momentary control during Listening. I paid dearly for it as I got only 5.0 in Listening. The rest is history.

If you miss any word/letter/figure, dont worry go along with the remaining. I hope there wont be much MCQ in your listening.

9ija no dey carry last, you must make am otherwise dont come and give story on this forum.

I will personnaly yap you like mad.

Anyway, Congrats in Advance......Lest I forget I made just 11 points in the whole.
@ Right

b4 i don they practice na the listening way still day give me problem, all other section no wahala. But i don learn say if u miss one just leave am and go to the next one. I go heed to ur advice and i pray i no go come hear give story, i go come here tell una say i don finish IELTS totally.them go no say we naija nigas no easy at all oo

toto1

Aug 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010
Doc's Request.
08-05-2010
File Transfer...
08-05-2010
Med's Request
28-05-2012, 11-03-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2012, 13-03-2013
Passport Req..
18-10-2012, 01-05-2013
shaddy said:
Hi Guys,

Please i need to know how a proof of fund should be. Can it be in any account in our naira currency or it has to be in a dollar account, also i hope there won't be any suspicion if i put the whole money in the account prior to submission; or should i split it on deposition into the account?

Thanks

You can also collect a letter from your bank stating your account balance and the age of your account. This is also acceptable.

boundlesslove

Sep 29, 2010
Please I am a Nigerian who has worked on board Nigerian Shell managed LNG ship as a marine machinist and I wish to migrate to Canada. Please, where do I go from here and I want to know if I am qualified or need to do somethings more. I have a national diploma in Mechanical engineering and all my marine papers are up-to-date. Thanks

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boundlesslove said:
Please I am a Nigerian who has worked on board Nigerian Shell managed LNG ship as a marine machinist and I wish to migrate to Canada. Please, where do I go from here and I want to know if I am qualified or need to do somethings more. I have a national diploma in Mechanical engineering and all my marine papers are up-to-date. Thanks
Hi,

Check the link below and take your time to go through the guide to know whether you are qualified within or above the threshold of 67MARKS.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/03B525B3-962E-4112-A2B3-B9B0D5F41A9B/FinalDownload/DownloadId-2E6202DD7FEBE9599C8FE9F40D4CA468/03B525B3-962E-4112-A2B3-B9B0D5F41A9B/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

Cheers
Olabisi

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Awoderu A.A said:
@ Right

b4 i don they practice na the listening way still day give me problem, all other section no wahala. But i don learn say if u miss one just leave am and go to the next one. I go heed to ur advice and i pray i no go come hear give story, i go come here tell una say i don finish IELTS totally.them go no say we naija nigas no easy at all oo
Awo,

that was a candid advise from Right, I did it I goit 7.5band, its easy just listen real good and dont get frustrated if you miss listening, when you checking through your answer you might just have answer for the left out, there is no negative marking, gamble if you can.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
thxs guyz i will take to all advices giving, and i hope to come and give good news

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Awoderu,

Just relax. Being nervous can cause a lot of havoc. My 2 cents, dont take the exams too seriously (which can bring stress) and you'll pass well. God is on your side and He'll help you.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Awoderu and all naija's planning to take the test.Cooole is the word,pray that all things will work together for your good on that day.Children of zion no dey shake ooh.

Success is yours!the lord that have been doing it for others,will do yours and others still on the queue to write the test.

Darkside,is nice to hear from you .How is your family and everything?I pray for the grace of God upon you.

HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY TO OUR GREAT COUNTRY NAIJA.

Take kia

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Happy birthday Niaja. at least PHCN is also celebrating it with us. Through out this they give us at least 14hours light per day

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Let me join this forum as a Nigerian in diaspora lol. I live in UK and i have been on my application since July 2007. I understand that the waiting time in Accra is long.Anyway God is in control and i wish you guys the best. Am willing to network with you guys. UNITED WE STAND!!

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fernendez said:
Let me join this forum as a Nigerian in diaspora lol. I live in UK and i have been on my application since July 2007. I understand that the waiting time in Accra is long.Anyway God is in control and i wish you guys the best. Am willing to network with you guys. UNITED WE STAND!!
Welcome on board. What's ur visa office? Please share ur timelines.