+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Fernandez,

You are welcome on board.United indeed we stand.HAPPY GOLDEN JUBILEE,I LEARNT THE CELEBRATION IS IN TOP GEAR.I thank the lord we all are partakers of this wonderful history we are about to rewrite.

Ig

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Honestly speaking i am not one of those that celebrate independence when my people are suffering.The celebration is just an avenue to waste money.Whats the state of your application?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Fernandez,

My husband is the PA and we are 2005 and still waiting for an update.I trust him to complete what he has started in my home.Amen.Nice to hear about your timeline,I just finished from the University of Gloucestershire(Community,health and social care ).

Ig

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
I just dont know why the Ghana office is on a long thing. Have they requested for additional documents from you?
I finnished my MBA some years back from Bedford shire.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
My people congratulations on the 50th anniversary. Whether its what celebrating is another thing entirely. We bless God for life individually and collectively. My advise is that we all determine to do things differently in the months and years ahead. We should work on our value systems and see Naija as a project that must not fail. If we all play our part well then there will be hope for our children and grand children.

Once again happy 50th Anniversary

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
HAPPY GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATION TO ALL

I sat for the Sept 11, 2010 IELTS exam at Abuja. A friend of mine in Abuja paid the sum of N1000.00 for postage
Will my IELTS result be send by regular mail of by courier .I am yet to receive my result as at today

Please Ig, Awoderu, Bola help

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy birthday Nigeria and all forum members! ;) May this year's independence anniversary mark a turning point in the annals of our country. Stay blessed all.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
supa said:
Ig, Oloye, Right, gent2 - Please I need comment from all of you as to what I can do at this time. PLS ADVICE! PLS ADVICE!! PLS ADVICE!!!
I have a friend in your boat who just get contacted. so please relax

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
iii said:
Happy birthday Nigeria and all forum members! ;) May this year's independence anniversary mark a turning point in the annals of our country. Stay blessed all.
Amen. Except for the bomb blast in Abuja this morning.
God bless Nigeria

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Jackson,

Am very sure the British office knows better, than to send just vital document by normal post.Am not too sure myself.Seniors,pls contribute.

Happy 50th years.

Ig

DyDx

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Naija
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2010
Med's Request
06/06/2013
Med's Done....
15/06/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2013
LANDED..........
May 2014
Hello theJackson,

I wrote thesame IELTS test in abuja. I've gotten my result from BC, Lagos (24th Sept). I authorised a colleague to collect it on my behalf. They even made a mistake on my DoB, so I returned it the next 2 days and they changed it same day. As for the delay, I learnt some candidates' results are not ready, but you can check on them, urs might be ready. As you may remember, our exam numbers were changed and that created mix-up in the results. I confirmed that from my friend who also wrote the test in abuja. She went to BC, Lagos on tuesday to get her result and was told it will be ready in 2wks. I believe you'll get yr results by courier(provided you've paid 1,000, otherwise you may have to go to the nearest BC office or authorise some to collect it))

cheers

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
av been a long time reader of this forum but a newee as a forum member. You guys are doing a wonderful job. one love

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
EGRACE,You are welcome.Feel free to bring anything on board for discussion.

Ig

stanone

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Hey guys i am new here and i am also a nigerian . I have some questions , i am hoping some of you guys here respond positively . i am a prospective immigrant hoping to come into canada as a foreign worker , i looked up jobbank and workingincanada.gc.ca and i found some basic jobs that caught my attention , so i decided to contact jobbank at jobbank@workingincanada.gc.ca and i got this response

"Dear client,

Thank you for your enquiry.

To respond to your question, yes it could be possible for you to find a job while still being in your country. To do so, we strongly recommend you to visit your embassy. Most of the time, when an employer wants to hire a foreign worker, he would get in contact with the embassy of that specific country. Therefore, your embassy could be able to put you in contact with a possible employer or simply give you information on job opportunities in Canada. You can also visit our website and apply to job posting that interest you. Unfortunately some employer might reject your application because they are mostly looking for Canadian workers. A good tip for you would be to find job posting that interest you and instead of sending them your resume, to just send them an email that explains your situation. If they're interested , they will definitely write back and let you know the stages to be followed.

We hope this information was beneficial to you and we wish you good luck in your job search "

then i went ahead to contact ontario.ca(just for more info) and they responded positively also

"Thank you for your inquiry. You will have to do a job search that
matches your qualifications and interest. The federal government's
specific job posting will list a job number; type of employment
(part-time/full-time); salary; location; qualification and they will
have an e-mail address. This is where you can either send them your
resume or e-mail them to tell them of your situation.

The job bank also has valuable information with respect to resume
writing, job search tips, job-matching etc.

I hope this has been of some assistance to you.

OntarioImmigration.ca"

I would like to know what you guys think , do i go ahead to send a mail to the employer's explaining my situation ?? ..