+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
Flaky said:
Last thing I need to add, when I came to Canada I went to Scotia bank and exchanged my usd . I was given the normal exchange rate and ended up losing money on the exchange. The catch for me was the one year free banking. If only I knew!
RBC offers new immigrants competitive fx rate and you enjoy that for more than 6 months! Which other bank does that? Just incase you wonder what competitive fx rate is, it's higher than the regular fx exchange rate so your usd will give you more cad. As far as no fee banking is concerned , there are accounts that are no fee in RBC , and the 6 months free banking isn't cast in stone. There are also other ways to enjoy no fee banking. I am sure that by now , you won't guess the bank I work for!
Hello Flaky, I will would be glad to use your advice. I hope to land in October but I am still awaiting my Visa. Will PM you as soon as I get my Visa.

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
I completed my landing at Montreal yesterday. I must say that it was smoother than expected. I can say that i over prepared. I came in with my family. If you are coming in, arrange your file well, be well dressed and polite(smile) and above all Gods favour.

Thank you.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
buzzcana said:
I completed my landing at Montreal yesterday. I must say that it was smoother than expected. I can say that i over prepared. I came in with my family. If you are coming in, arrange your file well, be well dressed and polite(smile) and above all Gods favour.

Thank you.
Big congrats for the safe landing!

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN

Blessed Canadian

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/05/2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Med's Request
10/12/2014
Med's Done....
17/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/03/2015
LANDED..........
April / May 2015
@Ekpoobob when did u send ur pp and when was it rcvd at AVO?

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
pickabeau said:
Dear All,

If someone lands and leaves within say two weeks, how will I come in again without the PR card say in six months time
Since your PR card will be sent to the address you indicated on landing, you can tell the recipient of your PR card to send it to you by courier.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
HisGrace said:
Hello people, pls guide me, i am going to Manitoba enroute Montreal, which means i will do my POINT OF ENTRY FORMALITIES AND POF DECLARATION in Montreal before boarding the Manitoba flight.

I hope this is doable pls, hope I will not be worried again if I get to Manitoba for another POE AND POF processes?

Thank you and regards!
You don't have to worry, I did mine at Montreal too before boarding another flight to Toronto. Go ahead with your plans.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
nellypretty1 said:
Hello,urgent help, please!
How do i change my address with CIC?
The only number I have is reference no attached to my bank credit card.
Will be grateful for any useful suggestions.
Thanks
Has your application been sent to a visa office? Then you can send an email to the visa office. Alternatively you can send an email to CIC.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Gofame said:
People!!!!!...I need all the assistance in the world now o..cos this cant be happening
, I am going to post below the mail I recieved from AVO on friday the 6th of march...Pls go through and tell me what you think I can do:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You were asked in a letter sent on November 20, 2014 to provide evidence that you had available funds in order to immigrate to Canada. This letter informed you that your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer and we also gave you the opportunity to respond to our concerns. I have received the requested proofs of funds and I have determined that you are not eligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financial requirements necessary for a family of 4 persons ($22, 170) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Your bank statements indicate large deposits which are considered questionable and do not reflect your regular income and savings you would have made over the past 3 years. I am not satisfied all those funds belong to you.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers Class and I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

That is the l mail o...the money was even in excess with evidences and teller of deposits, payslips etc...Maybe I wasnt detailed in explain the transfers bcos I included evidences I dont what happen...what can I do should I resend the same thing explain every line in detail again ,as I have already prepared that? or should I get a lawyer? If a lawyer is needed now which can you STRONGLY recommend that can deliver favourable results?...Pls people help o..this is not a good news for the family after all the effort since 2013...I need HELP!!!!!
You may not be allowed to resend your application to them, but there is a way out, The decision can be appealed.
Prior to the letter you received on November 20, 2014 What were your financial documents like? I suspect inconsistencies in your paper work. Lets talk about it, send me a PM.

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Good morning All,

Please, can someone help post the job links again. And pls how do I view the much talked about spreadsheet

Thanks.