+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
HisGrace said:
Hello People,

Compliments to you all. Please I need your advice as regards this situation. My family and i intend travelling to Manitoba this month end and i noticed that most flight have stop overs in USA, do we need a transit visa to enter the USA???

Thank you for your response
I would advise you to take any route other than USA. They are agressive and will search youlike you are entering their land. Take KLM , British airways . Because the US immigration are very strict and it will be stressful for your family. Also you will need a transit visa because you have to claim your load and enter again

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
HisGrace said:
Hello People,

Compliments to you all. Please I need your advice as regards this situation. My family and i intend travelling to Manitoba this month end and i noticed that most flight have stop overs in USA, do we need a transit visa to enter the USA???

Thank you for your response
You will need a transit visa.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/other/transit.html

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Welcome on board

AVO is Accra Visa Office.

Others are:
AOR Acknowledgement of receipt letter.
BDEC Background Decision
CC Credit Card
CHC Canadian High Commission - refers to the Canadian embassies, Visa offices, and Consulates.
CIC Citizenship and Immigration, Canada - the umbrella body which governs both CIO and local CHC offices
CIO Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova scotia - where you sent your application. Sometimes it is mentioned as CIU (Centralized Intake Unit).
DD Demand Draft (Bank Draft / Certified Cheque / Money Order)
ECA Educational Credential Assessment
ECAS Client Application Status, an official CIC service which allows to view the status of your application on-line
FD Fixed Deposit
FILE BF'D TO File Brought Forward date
FINDEC Financial Decision
FOSS is a central database of applications
GCMS Global Case Management System
IMMCAT Immigration Category
JD Job Description
M01-M07 level of Medical assessment. M01 means perfect
MEDDEC Medical Decision
MR Medical Examination Request
RPRF Right of Permanent Residence Fees
NCR No Criminal Record
NER Negative Eligibility Review
NOC National Occupation Classification
OREQ Other Requirement
PA Principal Applicant
PCC Police Clearance Certificate
PER Confirmation of Positive Eligibility Review from CIO
PI Principle immigrant
POF Proof of Funds
PPR Passport Request
PPS point at paper screening stage
PS Prescreen (another explanation is Paper selection)
PSDEC Paper Selection Decision
SEC CRIM Security criminal
SELDEC Selection Decision
SS This spreadsheet
SW1 Skill Worker 1
UCI Unique Client Identifier, an 8-digit identification number. People usually get it from CIC in a PER confirmation
VO Visa Office
RBVO Received by Visa Office
XREF cross referenced applicant

You may visit the 2014 naija thread to stay abreast of application status of Naija applicants for FSWP 2014

Cheers

THANKS A MILLION PREFERRED, GOD BLESS YOU

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
ibry said:
I would advise you to take any route other than USA. They are agressive and will search youlike you are entering their land. Take KLM , British airways . Because the US immigration are very strict and it will be stressful for your family. Also you will need a transit visa because you have to claim your load and enter again
Nice one!

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
People!!!!!...I need all the assistance in the world now o..cos this cant be happening
, I am going to post below the mail I recieved from AVO on friday the 6th of march...Pls go through and tell me what you think I can do:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You were asked in a letter sent on November 20, 2014 to provide evidence that you had available funds in order to immigrate to Canada. This letter informed you that your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer and we also gave you the opportunity to respond to our concerns. I have received the requested proofs of funds and I have determined that you are not eligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financial requirements necessary for a family of 4 persons ($22, 170) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Your bank statements indicate large deposits which are considered questionable and do not reflect your regular income and savings you would have made over the past 3 years. I am not satisfied all those funds belong to you.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers Class and I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

That is the l mail o...the money was even in excess with evidences and teller of deposits, payslips etc...Maybe I wasnt detailed in explain the transfers bcos I included evidences I dont what happen...what can I do should I resend the same thing explain every line in detail again ,as I have already prepared that? or should I get a lawyer? If a lawyer is needed now which can you STRONGLY recommend that can deliver favourable results?...Pls people help o..this is not a good news for the family after all the effort since 2013...I need HELP!!!!!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Gofame said:
People!!!!!...I need all the assistance in the world now o..cos this cant be happening
, I am going to post below the mail I recieved from AVO on friday the 6th of march...Pls go through and tell me what you think I can do:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

You were asked in a letter sent on November 20, 2014 to provide evidence that you had available funds in order to immigrate to Canada. This letter informed you that your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer and we also gave you the opportunity to respond to our concerns. I have received the requested proofs of funds and I have determined that you are not eligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financial requirements necessary for a family of 4 persons ($22, 170) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:

The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or
(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Your bank statements indicate large deposits which are considered questionable and do not reflect your regular income and savings you would have made over the past 3 years. I am not satisfied all those funds belong to you.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers Class and I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer
Immigration Section

That is the l mail o...the money was even in excess with evidences and teller of deposits, payslips etc...Maybe I wasnt detailed in explain the transfers bcos I included evidences I dont what happen...what can I do should I resend the same thing explain every line in detail again ,as I have already prepared that? or should I get a lawyer? If a lawyer is needed now which can you STRONGLY recommend that can deliver favourable results?...Pls people help o..this is not a good news for the family after all the effort since 2013...I need HELP!!!!!
Don't worry, it will end in praise.

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
Please expert,

Another quick question. What goods fall into this category "7. Goods Accompanying List. -as above, a table of things u r carrying on person (value & Totaled)"?

1. Are clothing or books fall into this category?
2. I am landing for about a week. Do I need to worry myself with this form and can I fill what I will bring much later, say in 3 or 4 months time?

Thank you.

pool30

Jun 28, 2013
Good day All
please I need urgent response on this issue....I received accra mail requesting for proof of fund and medical for the family on jan 22 2015. On jan 23 2015, I received medical forms for the family. After then I didn't receive any request to pay right permanent residence fee till now but I have sent my proof of fund and we have done our medical. Is this normal? Will accra request for RPRF at the point of requesting for passport.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated

thank you

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
pool30 said:
Good day All
please I need urgent response on this issue....I received accra mail requesting for proof of fund and medical for the family on jan 22 2015. On jan 23 2015, I received medical forms for the family. After then I didn't receive any request to pay right permanent residence fee till now but I have sent my proof of fund and we have done our medical. Is this normal? Will accra request for RPRF at the point of requesting for passport.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated

thank you
Very good you have done ur medicals and sent POF, AVO will request you to pay ur RPRF during PPR mail.

pool30

Jun 28, 2013
Good day All

I just received a mail from accra requesting for our passports by courier within 15days. They recommend dhl courier, using a prepaid return envelop or the service of vfs global nigeria which is the canada visa application centre for lagos. What do you advise I use? Also, they requested me to pay the RPRF for me and my spouse. 490 canadian dollar each. How do I make the payment?

Kindly treat as urgent

thanks

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
pool30 said:
Good day All

I just received a mail from accra requesting for our passports by courier within 15days. They recommend dhl courier, using a prepaid return envelop or the service of vfs global nigeria which is the canada visa application centre for lagos. What do you advise I use? Also, they requested me to pay the RPRF for me and my spouse. 490 canadian dollar each. How do I make the payment?

Kindly treat as urgent

thanks
Congrats! U can use dhl to send ur passport & u can pay ur rprf online from cic website.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
pool30 said:
Good day All

I just received a mail from accra requesting for our passports by courier within 15days. They recommend dhl courier, using a prepaid return envelop or the service of vfs global nigeria which is the canada visa application centre for lagos. What do you advise I use? Use DHL. Tested and trusted many times over Also, they requested me to pay the RPRF for me and my spouse. 490 canadian dollar each. How do I make the payment? Pay online at this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

Kindly treat as urgent

thanks
Hi, see above.

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Pls seniors,

Can you educate us on how not to get refused based on POF as seen in a case posted above. My own funds is in fixed deposit using wife's account. are we going to be required to present a fixed account confirmation from the bank or a bank statement dating back to the genesis of the funds.

EXPECTING your kind response.

Thanks Plenty.