+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
ayoka said:
Good evening peeps. Please i need help. I got my MR and was also asked to pay for my rprf but the link took me to the ghana commision site where it is stated that only draft is accepted. But a forum member advised i pay online, has anyone paid online and generated the receipt for his or her own rprf cos i dont want to make any mistake at thiz point. Please if anyone has paid online sucessfully, kindly guide me. God bless you all
Congrats

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Goodevening my peeps got great news for us, if you are interested in checking up on ur file @ AVO by ordering for the GCMS notes.

You can now order from a very trusted landed naija senior for less charge from what you'll get anywhere online.
GCMS Notes means GLOBAL CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM which maintains case history during application processing by CIC overseas offices.
REASONS TO APPLY FOR GCMS NOTES
*There is long delay since you submitted your application
*Your application got refused and you don't know d exact reason
* Check if any break up of communication occured
* Know previous case issues before re-submission / re-apply amongst other reasons
You can obtain a copy of your complete case history from CIC by using our services on your behalf and find out what exactly happened in your application as well as have an idea of the outcome of your application or when next it will be processed further.
Price:
*GCMS Basic - $25
send email to gcms.caipsnotes@gmail.com for more information

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
ayoka said:
Good evening peeps. Please i need help. I got my MR and was also asked to pay for my rprf but the link took me to the ghana commision site where it is stated that only draft is accepted. But a forum member advised i pay online, has anyone paid online and generated the receipt for his or her own rprf cos i dont want to make any mistake at thiz point. Please if anyone has paid online sucessfully, kindly guide me. God bless you all
I'm sure you've paid online already. If not, then note that its very ok to pay online. Forward your receipt to Accra. No issues with online payment at all

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
mandiebraxton said:
Nostalgia.......

*Mandie*
Awwwwww. Mandie, good to read from you. :)

Didn't get to enjoy the popular Accra rice before you left n before AVO changed the modus operandi for PP submission.

Trust you have settled down well.

May you find favour in every sphere.

Thanks for checking in.

Do take care.

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Pls what is AVO. I know POF is proof of fund. Can someone decode all the shorthand used on this forum. Am kind of new.

Thanks

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
TKT said:
Pls what is AVO. I know POF is proof of fund. Can someone decode all the shorthand used on this forum. Am kind of new.

Thanks
Welcome on board

AVO is Accra Visa Office.

Others are:
AOR Acknowledgement of receipt letter.
BDEC Background Decision
CC Credit Card
CHC Canadian High Commission - refers to the Canadian embassies, Visa offices, and Consulates.
CIC Citizenship and Immigration, Canada - the umbrella body which governs both CIO and local CHC offices
CIO Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova scotia - where you sent your application. Sometimes it is mentioned as CIU (Centralized Intake Unit).
DD Demand Draft (Bank Draft / Certified Cheque / Money Order)
ECA Educational Credential Assessment
ECAS Client Application Status, an official CIC service which allows to view the status of your application on-line
FD Fixed Deposit
FILE BF'D TO File Brought Forward date
FINDEC Financial Decision
FOSS is a central database of applications
GCMS Global Case Management System
IMMCAT Immigration Category
JD Job Description
M01-M07 level of Medical assessment. M01 means perfect
MEDDEC Medical Decision
MR Medical Examination Request
RPRF Right of Permanent Residence Fees
NCR No Criminal Record
NER Negative Eligibility Review
NOC National Occupation Classification
OREQ Other Requirement
PA Principal Applicant
PCC Police Clearance Certificate
PER Confirmation of Positive Eligibility Review from CIO
PI Principle immigrant
POF Proof of Funds
PPR Passport Request
PPS point at paper screening stage
PS Prescreen (another explanation is Paper selection)
PSDEC Paper Selection Decision
SEC CRIM Security criminal
SELDEC Selection Decision
SS This spreadsheet
SW1 Skill Worker 1
UCI Unique Client Identifier, an 8-digit identification number. People usually get it from CIC in a PER confirmation
VO Visa Office
RBVO Received by Visa Office
XREF cross referenced applicant

You may visit the 2014 naija thread to stay abreast of application status of Naija applicants for FSWP 2014

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-from-nigeria-lets-network-t202722.0.html

Cheers

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
REMINDER
Eagle’s Meeting Countdown
We appreciate those of us who had shown interest in attending via our email platform and special thanks to wonderful guys who had made their contributions towards the planning, we will appreciate more contributions.
Its an opportunity to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream.

Featuring: KSA (A-Z on Express Entry & New PNPs Nominating for EE)
PipisHusband (Q&A on Canada Immigration Process- Free Consultancy)
Landed Seniors (Skype/live Chat on Life in Canada)
Date: 14th March, 2015
Time: 12pm
Venue: Blue Nest Hotel Asolo Way Opp Mr Biggs 7/8 Bustop Airport Road
To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum@gmail.com
Contributions to be forwarded to
GTBank Account:0126044068
AcctName:Oluwakemi Bolatito-Bello
Enquiries Igbehinadara: 09092159981
Oghale: 09091988602
It’s free to attend no commitment but we will appreciate those who will voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Preferred said:
Welcome on board

AVO is Accra Visa Office.

Others are:
AOR Acknowledgement of receipt letter.
BDEC Background Decision
CC Credit Card
CHC Canadian High Commission - refers to the Canadian embassies, Visa offices, and Consulates.
CIC Citizenship and Immigration, Canada - the umbrella body which governs both CIO and local CHC offices
CIO Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova scotia - where you sent your application. Sometimes it is mentioned as CIU (Centralized Intake Unit).
DD Demand Draft (Bank Draft / Certified Cheque / Money Order)
ECA Educational Credential Assessment
ECAS Client Application Status, an official CIC service which allows to view the status of your application on-line
FD Fixed Deposit
FILE BF'D TO File Brought Forward date
FINDEC Financial Decision
FOSS is a central database of applications
GCMS Global Case Management System
IMMCAT Immigration Category
JD Job Description
M01-M07 level of Medical assessment. M01 means perfect
MEDDEC Medical Decision
MR Medical Examination Request
RPRF Right of Permanent Residence Fees
NCR No Criminal Record
NER Negative Eligibility Review
NOC National Occupation Classification
OREQ Other Requirement
PA Principal Applicant
PCC Police Clearance Certificate
PER Confirmation of Positive Eligibility Review from CIO
PI Principle immigrant
POF Proof of Funds
PPR Passport Request
PPS point at paper screening stage
PS Prescreen (another explanation is Paper selection)
PSDEC Paper Selection Decision
SEC CRIM Security criminal
SELDEC Selection Decision
SS This spreadsheet
SW1 Skill Worker 1
UCI Unique Client Identifier, an 8-digit identification number. People usually get it from CIC in a PER confirmation
VO Visa Office
RBVO Received by Visa Office
XREF cross referenced applicant

You may visit the 2014 naija thread to stay abreast of application status of Naija applicants for FSWP 2014

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-from-nigeria-lets-network-t202722.0.html

Cheers
Good work!

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Please guys..if you are of the Accounting profession and in the Treasury unit which partly is Accounts Payable,Accounts receivables and is yet to charter under ACCA or CPA and wish to start off well while working to get your CPA ..you could do well with getting the Accounts Payable certification with the designation of CAPA(certified Accounts payable associate) or CAPP(Certified Accounts Payable Professionals)...it is widely recognized and accepted in the US and Canada...in Canada it has 2 chapters..Ontario(covers the whole of Ontario) and Western Canada(Alberta,BC and Saskatchewan)

it is administered under IFO= Institute of Financial Operations.
link is www.financialops.org
click on certification and then get information on either CAPA or CAPP
direct link www.financialops.org/web/certification/certification

lets keep getting any certification that will aid to settle down fast prior to landing our preferred jobs
cheers.

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Good day my people,
To the glory of GOD,my family landed into Calgary on 23rd of Jan and GOD has been faithful and will remain faithful in JESUS name.we are settling in gradually and I promise to share my experience soon.Pls is any of our landed seniors in Airdrie?Kindly, PM me .thank you.

marvngo

Feb 27, 2015
Hello guys. I am a 2014 december application for the hr position. Pls how do I knw if my application has been accepted or rejected. My mode of payment was a draft raised in the bank. Pls help

PORPHRY

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-14 and 01-06-15
AOR Received.
14-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-11-14
Med's Done....
21-11-14
Passport Req..
19-06-15
arewaincalgary said:
Good day my people,
To the glory of GOD,my family landed into Calgary on 23rd of Jan and GOD has been faithful and will remain faithful in JESUS name.we are settling in gradually and I promise to share my experience soon.Pls is any of our landed seniors in Airdrie?Kindly, PM me .thank you.
Congratulations and I wish you speedy settlement,as for us we are still expecting PPR and the wait is kind of killing with all my situation as discussed before you landed. I will always appreciate any info that will guide us from you. My warmth greetings to your family

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
arewaincalgary said:
Good day my people,

Congrats & thank God for safe landing!