+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
DeeBruv said:
is Saskatoon in Canada?
Yeah its a City in Saskatchewan, just like Regina which is the capital

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People, is it possible for permanent resident card to be sent to one in Naija after he might have landed Canada and returns immediately? I mean can one land,then finish the whole PR card processing and return after two weeks. Then, one of her relations sends the PR to her. Does it happen that way?

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
teejeez said:
To the glory of God i landed in the city of saskatoon, saskatchewan on the 28th of december 2014
I'm happy for you and your family teejeez. Congratulations. May God favor you in your new home.

FEMOL

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2014
Nomination.....
27/11/2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2015
LANDED..........
12/09/2015
Greeting to the house..... and I wish everyone happy and prosperous new year... please any update on AOR, Med request.... got my PER 27th November 2014

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
People, is it possible for permanent resident card to be sent to one in Naija after he might have landed Canada and returns immediately? I mean can one land,then finish the whole PR card processing and return after two weeks. Then, one of her relations sends the PR to her. Does it happen that way?
Though not advisable because of funny postal and courier stories, it is possible. A friend or relative at the address where the cards are received can forward it to you.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Though not advisable because of funny postal and courier stories, it is possible. A friend or relative at the address where the cards are received can forward it to you.

Well said• Thanks

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
HNY!

Big congrats

kolemm said:
:DCongratulations, wishing you a swift integration into the system. Enjoy the winter.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum,Spreadsheet Date:10th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]89
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]23
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]39
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]19
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]392
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

AJ DACOSTA

Oct 11, 2014
Hello Peepz,

Please I need help on the following

1. Please can you share the link to the status spreadsheet?

2. Please how are those labels on top left corner of user profile that shows processing status or milestone dates on profiles created?

3. What is the content of interview after VO has started processing ones document, can anyone with this experience share with us?

Thanks

AJ Dacosta.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
AJ DACOSTA said:
Hello Peepz,

Please I need help on the following

1. Please can you share the link to the status spreadsheet? 2014 Nigerian applicants entry link: http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

2. Please how are those labels on top left corner of user profile that shows processing status or milestone dates on profiles created? Click on "Profile" (Top right of the page), then click on "Forum Profile Info" under (Modify Profile on left side of page) and fill ur details

3. What is the content of interview after VO has started processing ones document, can anyone with this experience share with us? I dnt have interview experience but this might help u. ........
Selection Interview

1. The VO is entitled to request that an applicant attend a Personal Selection Interview if he/she has concerns regarding any or all of
the following:

• Authenticity of the documents submitted
• Truthful and total completion of the forms
• Verification of the information entered on the forms
• Clarification of the specific information provided to Immigration Canada

Note: The VO will not conduct and Interviews to assess language ability.

Under the new regulations, selection standards are more objective and clearly defined. It is expected that in most cases visa officers will be able to make a decision to approve or refuse an application based on the documentation provided by the applicant without a election interview. However, in some cases, an interview may be necessary for a number of reasons. Especially, if you do not meet the pass mark in effect and are applying under “Substitute Evaluation”, you are more likely to be called in for an interview to decide if there are reasonable grounds to exercise positive discretion

Purpose of Interview

If required, a selection interview would be conducted for several reasons:
• To verify the validity and truthfulness of certain information provided on the forms and documentation submitted with the
application.
• To clarify any specific information and inconsistencies.
• To clarify certain issues as regards to the background of the applicant and/or his/her dependents.
• To verify that the applicant possesses the necessary funds to settle in Canada.
• To confirm that the applicant is not inadmissible on security grounds.
• To verify if there are sufficient grounds to use positive discretion, if the applicant's point total is below the current pass mark.
• Under the new regulations, visa officers will no longer conduct interviews to assess an applicant's language proficiency or personal
suitability for immigration purposes.

Thanks

AJ Dacosta.

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
GENTLEANDREW said:
It is advisable that you apply for temporary travel documents. Otherwise, get your PR before you travel.

only1.ethy

Aug 16, 2012
Thank you guys for all the help you have been providing. God bless you real good.

I just received my PER December 4th, 2014. Please what is the next step and what grace period does one have to migrate after the issuance PR.

Thanks a lot

Onyeka Igbokwe

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
Hello House,

The wait has been so hard but we have no choice than to persevere.

I have a question for the guru. I am expecting my PPR any moment from now but I have a Visiting visa that will expire in 2016. What will be the status of the Visa when the PR comes. I am asking because I am looking at the possibility of travelling before I get my PR card after landing.

Thank you.

FEMOL

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2014
Nomination.....
27/11/2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2015
LANDED..........
12/09/2015
managersonline said:
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum,Spreadsheet Date:10th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]89
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]23
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]39
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]19
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]392
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

Please which VO is the timelines peculiar to, I learnt VOs have different timeline depending on their efficiency.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
Hello Forumites,
I wish every one a happy and fruitful 2015.May all our dreams come true IJN.I hope t share a little information-perhaps smone might find it useful.I earlier reported our landing last Nov.we spent about 3 weeks in Canada and returned to Lagos.There are absolutely no worries abt exiting Canada without receiving yr PR card.It is a gamble though-where u smthing goes wrong with yr PR card processing(eg wrong pic specification).One does nt need t process any travl doc to exit.
Just last week,my contact in Canada informed me that some of our PR cards have been recvd successfly,the none receipt of the outstanding is attributable to postal service delays.In my time,I will have d cards sent to us to enable us travel back.
We stayed in Brampton.It was good-despite the cold weather.The Nigerians we met were very welcoming and encouraged us not to retn to Naija.This attitude is markedly diff with the aloofness-evn frm fellow countryppl-I observed in London.I could retn if I meet smone willing to help me get a job-any.In my thinking,it is a must that one should hv a car.

we thoroughly enjoyed the flight aboard Turkish Airlines t Canada but the retn leg was not as smooth.The Travel Agent had said we will be accommodated in a hotel in Turkey but we would be required t pay USD 40 per persn in order t get to the hotel since it is outside the airport.(one has t sleep over in Turkey bc the flight t lagos is the following day).Well,no airline official knew where this hotel was and to make matters worse,the passport control officers who spoke passable English were unhelpful and said with Nig passports, we needed visa from the embassy.I was at my wit's end moving from point t point explaining and explaining.eventually,a gentleman(God bless him)listened and let us sleep over at the int'l travellers rest area(we did nt have t pay) and were given free meal at their care point(upstairs).I observed that this rest area(an open hall) is for int'l travellers t rest a while b4 continuing with their joni.The dormitory-like layout and small narrow beds reminded me of my sec schl days.Our Istanbul-Lagos flight was gud save for two Nigerians that were ''displaying'' bc one had put his hand luggage in a place far frm his seat but directly above the luggage area of the other man.The air hostess was reluctant t insist that ppl but their luggage directly in the space above them.She claimed Nig passengers refuse to comply.

I am hoping that I will muster courage and relocate soon.If not,then this PR status wil only benefit my battalion.I thank God for leading us thus far.

@Tangowhiskey-what's up.I must have missed yr update