+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Silverblade

Nov 26, 2014
Calgary, Nigeria
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]Accra[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1224[/b][/color]
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]25:11:2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]CC: 20:01:2015[/b][/color]
AOR Received.
[color=purple][b]PER: 12:02:2015[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Submitted[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]08:09:2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]14:09:2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]NA[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]24:03:2016[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]07:04:2016[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=purple][b]03:09:2016[/b][/color]
TrustingGod said:
Hello Forumites,
I wish every one a happy and fruitful 2015.May all our dreams come true IJN.I hope t share a little information-perhaps smone might find it useful.I earlier reported our landing last Nov.we spent about 3 weeks in Canada and returned to Lagos.There are absolutely no worries abt exiting Canada without receiving yr PR card.It is a gamble though-where u smthing goes wrong with yr PR card processing(eg wrong pic specification).One does nt need t process any travl doc to exit.
Just last week,my contact in Canada informed me that some of our PR cards have been recvd successfly,the none receipt of the outstanding is attributable to postal service delays.In my time,I will have d cards sent to us to enable us travel back.
We stayed in Brampton.It was good-despite the cold weather.The Nigerians we met were very welcoming and encouraged us not to retn to Naija.This attitude is markedly diff with the aloofness-evn frm fellow countryppl-I observed in London.I could retn if I meet smone willing to help me get a job-any.In my thinking,it is a must that one should hv a car.

we thoroughly enjoyed the flight aboard Turkish Airlines t Canada but the retn leg was not as smooth.The Travel Agent had said we will be accommodated in a hotel in Turkey but we would be required t pay USD 40 per persn in order t get to the hotel since it is outside the airport.(one has t sleep over in Turkey bc the flight t lagos is the following day).Well,no airline official knew where this hotel was and to make matters worse,the passport control officers who spoke passable English were unhelpful and said with Nig passports, we needed visa from the embassy.I was at my wit's end moving from point t point explaining and explaining.eventually,a gentleman(God bless him)listened and let us sleep over at the int'l travellers rest area(we did nt have t pay) and were given free meal at their care point(upstairs).I observed that this rest area(an open hall) is for int'l travellers t rest a while b4 continuing with their joni.The dormitory-like layout and small narrow beds reminded me of my sec schl days.Our Istanbul-Lagos flight was gud save for two Nigerians that were ''displaying'' bc one had put his hand luggage in a place far frm his seat but directly above the luggage area of the other man.The air hostess was reluctant t insist that ppl but their luggage directly in the space above them.She claimed Nig passengers refuse to comply.

I am hoping that I will muster courage and relocate soon.If not,then this PR status wil only benefit my battalion.I thank God for leading us thus far.

@ Tangowhiskey-what's up.I must have missed yr update
God bless U for sharing, he that has started a new thing for U will surely see U to an expected end. Welcome!

Ayobunmi05

Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2016
Good day all, please am new here and I want to find out what to do next. I got a mail of Positive eligibility review on 24th December and was told that my file has been sent to Accra, Ghana.

What next am I to do and what is the next process.
Thanks for your kind help

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ayobunmi05 said:
Good day all, please am new here and I want to find out what to do next. I got a mail of Positive eligibility review on 24th December and was told that my file has been sent to Accra, Ghana.

What next am I to do and what is the next process.
Thanks for your kind help
Hi, check my response here, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-from-nigeria-lets-network-t202722.0.html;msg3920732#msg3920732

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, check my response here, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-from-nigeria-lets-network-t202722.0.html;msg3920732#msg3920732

Please does anyone know any nigerian living in Ottawa. Please I need the person's contact. Thank you for your help.

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello people,

Just want to ask the house whether anyone who did medicals for upwards of 5 months and have not got any PPR applied for CAIPS/GCMS Notes? If yes, kindly enlighten on how to go about it because I saw info on CIC website that only PR holders or citizens can request for it.

Many thanks in anticipation of a quick response.

Cheers,

Ofis

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ofis said:
Hello people,

Just want to ask the house whether anyone who did medicals for upwards of 5 months and have not got any PPR applied for CAIPS/GCMS Notes? If yes, kindly enlighten on how to go about it because I saw info on CIC website that only PR holders or citizens can request for it.

Many thanks in anticipation of a quick response.

Cheers,

Ofis
if you want to raise CAIPS.GCMS notes, you'll have to get your friend or relative residing in Canada to do it for you.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
AVO!!!!!!!!

It's 20th January...wakey wakey!!!... :D ;D

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
TrustingGod said:
Hello Forumites,
I wish every one a happy and fruitful 2015.May all our dreams come true IJN.I hope t share a little information-perhaps smone might find it useful.I earlier reported our landing last Nov.we spent about 3 weeks in Canada and returned to Lagos.There are absolutely no worries abt exiting Canada without receiving yr PR card.It is a gamble though-where u smthing goes wrong with yr PR card processing(eg wrong pic specification).One does nt need t process any travl doc to exit.
Just last week,my contact in Canada informed me that some of our PR cards have been recvd successfly,the none receipt of the outstanding is attributable to postal service delays.In my time,I will have d cards sent to us to enable us travel back.
We stayed in Brampton.It was good-despite the cold weather.The Nigerians we met were very welcoming and encouraged us not to retn to Naija.This attitude is markedly diff with the aloofness-evn frm fellow countryppl-I observed in London.I could retn if I meet smone willing to help me get a job-any.In my thinking,it is a must that one should hv a car.

we thoroughly enjoyed the flight aboard Turkish Airlines t Canada but the retn leg was not as smooth.The Travel Agent had said we will be accommodated in a hotel in Turkey but we would be required t pay USD 40 per persn in order t get to the hotel since it is outside the airport.(one has t sleep over in Turkey bc the flight t lagos is the following day).Well,no airline official knew where this hotel was and to make matters worse,the passport control officers who spoke passable English were unhelpful and said with Nig passports, we needed visa from the embassy.I was at my wit's end moving from point t point explaining and explaining.eventually,a gentleman(God bless him)listened and let us sleep over at the int'l travellers rest area(we did nt have t pay) and were given free meal at their care point(upstairs).I observed that this rest area(an open hall) is for int'l travellers t rest a while b4 continuing with their joni.The dormitory-like layout and small narrow beds reminded me of my sec schl days.Our Istanbul-Lagos flight was gud save for two Nigerians that were ''displaying'' bc one had put his hand luggage in a place far frm his seat but directly above the luggage area of the other man.The air hostess was reluctant t insist that ppl but their luggage directly in the space above them.She claimed Nig passengers refuse to comply.

I am hoping that I will muster courage and relocate soon.If not,then this PR status wil only benefit my battalion.I thank God for leading us thus far.

@ Tangowhiskey-what's up.I must have missed yr update
Welcome back. It seems you just went for a vacation afterall... :D :D :D.
So you and your family will return after?

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
Please does anyone living in Lagos know a good photographer that can take the Canada PR visa-specific pics-must show date pic was taken digitally. have been asked t resend pics for two members of my family for their PRC.Surprisingly,the pics accepted was taken by the same guy,same day and we hand wrote date pic was taken.Many thanks for assisting.

@ Oscartan,
tnks.Yes will be here for a while.Gud luck

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
Just saw on a forum where a FSW 2014 applicant was said to have got his PPR yesterday! I wish I know what is happening to PNP honestly. Hate to be in this limbo where to adequately plan ahead is pretty difficult.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
TrustingGod said:
Please does anyone living in Lagos know a good photographer that can take the Canada PR visa-specific pics-must show date pic was taken digitally. have been asked t resend pics for two members of my family for their PRC.Surprisingly,the pics accepted was taken by the same guy,same day and we hand wrote date pic was taken.Many thanks for assisting.

@ Oscartan,
tnks.Yes will be here for a while.Gud luck
Hi, any good, modern photography studio can impose the date on the photo for you during post-production but you can try Kodak on Idowu Martins Street, VI. They are not far from Mega Plaza, just behind L'Epicerie and Mothercare. Cheers.

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
buzzcana said:
Just saw on a forum where a FSW 2014 applicant was said to have got his PPR yesterday! I wish I know what is happening to PNP honestly. Hate to be in this limbo where to adequately plan ahead is pretty difficult.
Wish we all know, it is well and it will come in due time. A little more patience and prayers

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
buzzcana said:
Yours is better,
I have been with quebec since December 2011,
And I have not been nominated.
God will see us through.

Chimzurum

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
6/01/2014
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
15/10/2014
Passport Req..
10/11/2014
LANDED..........
03/03/2015
Good day. I finally had my picture taken today for my driving licence and was issued a temporary one. I was told the permanent one will be out in 2 months. Please does anyone know if the temporary one will be accepted in CALGARY.

Thanks.

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
wums said:
Wish we all know, it is well and it will come in due time. A little more patience and prayers
Amen - you are right!