+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Inform your spouse to immediately snap another set of compliant passport photos and send it to your family or friend presently in Canada to forward it to CIC (don't make the mistake of sending it directly to them from abroad).

Don't bother applying for a permanent resident Travel permit from abroad cos i made that mistake with the Accra embassy and they succeeded in with holding my passport for over 6weeks, i almost missed my flight back to lagos (How i finally got my Int'l passport back from the embassy is a story for another day! :'()

All the best Sir/ma !

Mbaka said:
Congratulations

Please I will like to know anything new your wife did on the second passport for it to go thru.

We are in such a situation at the moment, we landed on sept 16th and left Calgary back to our base on the 6th of October.

Our pr cards just came out but that of my spouse was rejected cos of passport specifications. We snapped these passports same place, same day and same time.

In their rejection letter, they did mention about having the date the passport was snapped at the back of this photo passport. My challenge is do they want it stamped or printed along side with the passport photo.

Please your response is highly needed, remember we are out of Canada at the moment

Thank you.

Mbaka

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Omo Naija said:
Inform your spouse to immediately snap another set of compliant passport photos and send it to your family or friend presently in Canada to forward it to CIC (don't make the mistake of sending it directly to them from abroad).

Don't bother applying for a permanent resident Travel permit from abroad cos i made that mistake with the Accra embassy and they succeeded in with holding my passport for over 6weeks, i almost missed my flight back to lagos (How i finally got my Int'l passport back from the embassy is a story for another day! :'()

All the best Sir/ma !
Thank you.

We have snapped the passports and about to dhl them but could you please reconfirm to us if you stamped the back of the passport with date.

How many did you stamp? One or the 2?

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

All the best Sir/ma !

chuka2003

Sep 28, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-12-2014
Pipis Husband said:
It shall be well with you dear chuka, I'm hoping that you spend Xmas in Canada :) God bless.
Thanks. I picked up our visas today. Apparently, they have been ready since the 27th of October. I had received an email saying that the AVO had dispatched them to VFS Lagos but was waiting for VFS to send a pickup sms or email. Oh well, I decided to go there myself today to enquire and found our visas waiting for us... ;D ;D ;D

Thank God this chapter of the journey is over; up next, the major battle begins.

I can see more good news coming in the next couple of days from our brethren awaiting on AVO. The God we serve shall see all of us through.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
chuka2003 said:
Thanks. I picked up our visas today. Apparently, they have been ready since the 27th of October. I had received an email saying that the AVO had dispatched them to VFS Lagos but was waiting for VFS to send a pickup sms or email. Oh well, I decided to go there myself today to enquire and found our visas waiting for us... ;D ;D ;D

Thank God this chapter of the journey is over; up next, the major battle begins.

I can see more good news coming in the next couple of days from our brethren awaiting on AVO. The God we serve shall see all of us through.
I rejoice with u. Big congrats!

Jcage

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
29-10-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
chuka2003 said:

Congrats!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
chuka2003 said:

My dear chuka2003, you are now Canada 2014! God will surely be your champion through out the next phase as what may seem like a battle shall become your victory. Sincere best wishes as you plan your exit from Naija, all the best ahead :)

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chuka2003 said:

yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

DD-Rum

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-03-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2014
LANDED..........
Q1 2015
chuka2003 said:

Congratulations

meta4

Jun 4, 2014
chuka2003 said:

wow, congrats!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mbaka said:
Thank you.

We have snapped the passports and about to dhl them but could you please reconfirm to us if you stamped the back of the passport with date.

How many did you stamp? One or the 2?
Just write the dates on the back using a pen (don't press too hard o!, just make legible), and put date on both!

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Update on CC Charging,DD encashed & PER Issued as @ 5.49am 04/11/2014
Latest CC Charged: 18 July
Latest DD encashed: 8 July
Latest PER: 9 July
Total CIC Apps: 5223(Unchanged)

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Abakaliki 04....this man

Agent of Change said:
Hello Friends and Colleagues,

Greetings to all of you.

I just thought i should share my story from UK to Calgary Canada.

This story is currently being used by Catholic Immigrant Integration Program to teach immigrants that it is good to be positive and optimistic in life especially when moving to a new country.

See link below.

http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/en/success-stories/engineering?id=262:ciip-helps-family-settle-quickly&catid=18:engineering

All the best to everyone!!!!!

Best regards,
David

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Process completion stage(CIC to VO)
May & June Applicants-Process completed(Files transferred from CIC to respective VO)
If no news by now communicate via email to CIC
July Applicants-Process In progress(File transferring is on going as well as PER issuance)
You may or may not communicate with CIC.
August Applicants-Completeness checks finalized.Charging yet to start.
You may or may not communicate with CIC.
September Applicants-Completeness checks yet to commence but should start any moment from now
You may or may not communicate with CIC provided application submission is up to 10 WEEKS.
Oct Applicants-Applications on queue and not yet opened.
Do not communicate now but wait until at least 10 weeks after your submission date

Follow this format when sending mail to CIC please
Pls send an inquiry via mail to CIC using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER"
cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include
1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.Date of delivery(If known)

Dear Sir/Ma,

Please I wish to use this medium to make an inquiry about my submitted application
with the details stated above.

I will be very grateful if my inquiry is looked into.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

Note:You will get reply from CIC about your inquiry in 30 days or more please.

okejji

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Good people of naija. U got my MR yersterday. I want to pay for RPRF online. Is it possible. Has anyone that has used the online payment option gotten PPR?