+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Gracetrust said:
I could not make payment to Wes through my master card. Is there any other way to make payment for certificate evaluation?
Have you been making payments with your mastercard before now? Ask your account officer, what could be wrong. I suggest you sort it out first, As your card becomes useful even after you land.
Alternatively, obtain a foreign bank draft and mail to them.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Demii said:
Help- how do I pay get the bankdraft in canadian dollars.
Can you help me differntiate between 0121 and 1212. I am an insurance graduate and am also qualified with years of experience in the insurance company and insurance brokerage firm. Which of the NOC do I choose as I know that I am not a clerk nor am I a manager yet.

Also, I am married but my international passport carries my maiden name.so I have to fill the fsw forms in my maiden name but where I am asked if I have used any other name, I picked no. My question is -where does my married name come into the form as am still married nor am I divorced.
My fsw forms carry only my maiden name because dats the name on my intl passport.
All letters of reference from my workplace will be carrying my married name.

What do I do? Help.

Also wes is yet to get a confirmation from my sch and my school claims to have sent the transcript. Wht do I do? How do I mail them.
Please also add me to the canadavisa forum on whatsapp

Please add me to the canadavisa forum -
how do I pay get the bankdraft in canadian dollars.

I know only of GTB. You need to have an account domiciled in USD, Additional charges of about 25USD will get you the draft in CAD.
I suggest you go to GTB oyin-jolayemi V.I., Though you may also initiate the transaction via online banking.

between 0121 and 1212
You're blessed with two options - Reason for your .....
I suggest you go for the one you're too qualified for - Clerk. Alternatively, choose the one with lesser number of accepted applications. Managing, is more of a responsibility than a title.

Also, I am married but my international passport carries my maiden name.so I have to fill the fsw forms in my maiden name but where I am asked if I have used any other name, I picked no. My question is -where does my married name come into the form as am still married nor am I divorced.
My fsw forms carry only my maiden name because dats the name on my intl passport.

What do I do? Help.

To the best of my knowledge, what your name was, is different from what your name is. Your passport simply represent your past, i.e, what your name was. Your name on the CIC forms should be your new name, and you answer YES - to having used other name before, that is, the one on your passport. Then you need supporting documents. Newspaper publication of name change, marriage certificate, etc.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Demii said:
Can you help me differntiate between 0121 and 1212. I am an insurance graduate and am also qualified with years of experience in the insurance company and insurance brokerage firm. Which of the NOC do I choose as I know that I am not a clerk nor am I a manager yet.

What do I do? Help.

Also wes is yet to get a confirmation from my sch and my school claims to have sent the transcript. Wht do I do? How do I mail them.

@Demii concerning your passport name and what to fill in the form, I think the instruction is fill in your name as it appears on the passport, so please do that.In the section where you are asked if you used other names, then fill in your marital names.I dont know when this your passport is expiring,if the date is close,then upon renewal you send them the update and dat settles it...this is my take

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Congratulations to Kanullia 27 - for the safe and pleasant trip to Canada. What a great demonstration of faith and strong trust in God. Believed before seeing.

TrustingGod - my brother, you go cope well well. Credit tansfers for the kids in the University should be adopted - Canada education system is quite different from Naija. Your kids will be able to engage and interact with other best sudents across the world - Asians, Amercians, Africians etc. With this, you will notice that Naija academics na child's play! - we still dey joke for here.

Ojoalex - very good writeup. Delighted Solomonwise could provide more clue to what should be submitted. The key point here, is to focus on the area of concerns - the clarity around the passport and name change. If it gets too tough, I will advise you swear an international affidavit from any Nigeria High court - stating the name change, different passports story, and confirmation of marriage status. Photos of marriage will be helpful - pack as many as you can. Once AVO has completed the reviews, all documents will be sent back to you intact.

My people - I hail o.

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
house,

Seniors, pls how did you go about your POF?

1, Was the money stack in your acct throughout the whole process?

2, Did you use it and put it back in bits when updated POF was requested?

3, fixed deposit

Cheers

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Hi Demii, I would advise that you change the name on your International Passport to your married name. Its easier for the Visa Officer and every other person processing your case. To change the name on your International Passport a new passport in your married name will be issued while the old one would be withdrawn, there is a process that I have gone through and will be willing to let you know but you have to do the capturing in Abuja....

Demii said:

What do I do? Help.

Demii

Jun 28, 2014
kolemm said:
how do I pay get the bankdraft in canadian dollars.

I know only of GTB. You need to have an account domiciled in USD, Additional charges of about 25USD will get you the draft in CAD.
I suggest you go to GTB oyin-jolayemi V.I., Though you may also initiate the transaction via online banking.

between 0121 and 1212
You're blessed with two options - Reason for your .....
I suggest you go for the one you're too qualified for - Clerk. Alternatively, choose the one with lesser number of accepted applications. Managing, is more of a responsibility than a title.

What do I do? Help.

To the best of my knowledge, what your name was, is different from what your name is. Your passport simply represent your past, i.e, what your name was. Your name on the CIC forms should be your new name, and you answer YES - to having used other name before, that is, the one on your passport. Then you need supporting documents. Newspaper publication of name change, marriage certificate, etc.

I will go for the lesser one. Thanks for the information

Demii

Jun 28, 2014
Gofame said:
@ Demii concerning your passport name and what to fill in the form, I think the instruction is fill in your name as it appears on the passport, so please do that.In the section where you are asked if you used other names, then fill in your marital names.I dont know when this your passport is expiring,if the date is close,then upon renewal you send them the update and dat settles it...this is my take
changing my name ASAP, need more information on how to.

the passport is isn't expiring anytime soon. over 3 years years from now

Demii

Jun 28, 2014
Canadian mum said:
Hi Demii, I would advise that you change the name on your International Passport to your married name. Its easier for the Visa Officer and every other person processing your case. To change the name on your International Passport a new passport in your married name will be issued while the old one would be withdrawn, there is a process that I have gone through and will be willing to let you know but you have to do the capturing in Abuja....
Please help me with the process you know or have. but how long will it take?

Also please I have taken different passports, but the one closest is lesser in size to the actual size given. what do I do. all this photographers don't know how to cut or even get the actual picture size. can I use it like that, the difference isn't much

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Demii said:

What do I do? Help.

Differentiating between the two NOC job descriptions with respect to your application solely depends on you and what your organization can put down for you in your reference letter.
Your job descriptions and work experience needs to be scrutinized very well and compare with the two NOC codes job descriptions.
Regardless of your job tittle or name.....its your job descriptions that matters and it's only you that knows it.
Evaluate it very well and make a decision on what to choose...you may go for the lower one if you feel the managerial role entails too much responsibility.

Regarding your married or maiden name ,you have no issues provided your marriage certificate in the law court is included .
On the FSW forms ,ONLY fill your details found on your international passport document .
Your legalized marriage certificate settles everything ....you are safe.If you have change of name or newspaper notification,please include too.
On your reference letter from your company,if possible,let put "Nee (maiden) name" after your married name

Contact WES via contactca@wes.org with your reference number and details.
If need be,send a reminder to them on daily basis until they respond back to you.

Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Demii said:
changing my name ASAP, need more information on how to.

the passport is isn't expiring anytime soon. over 3 years years from now
For now,you should suspend changing maiden name to married name on your passport till next renewal.
Its absolutely no issue.My spouse has been using a passport with her maiden name since and even for this program...there was no issue.
The only thing is you should ensure you include sufficient evidence of your legalized marriage.
Cheers.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
Demii said:
Please help me with the process you know or have. but how long will it take?

Also please I have taken different passports, but the one closest is lesser in size to the actual size given. what do I do. all this photographers don't know how to cut or even get the actual picture size. can I use it like that, the difference isn't much
@Demii what you have to do is fill the forms with your maiden name as it appears on your passport which is the right thing to do and when you renew, you now inform AVO...I am not sure if you can do change of name on your passport if its not expired....so pls just relax its nothing to worry about

Engine

Aug 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I applied under the NOC 1112 category.
CC was charged on the 16th July 2014
Yet to get PER.

PLS ADVICE

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
Demii said:

What do I do? Help.

Hi Demi , when I applied I used my maiden name because that was what was on my international passport and every other document I have . After my medicals I decided to do a change of name so that when PPR lands it comes in one name (husbands name). I did the change of name in January even when my passport had not expired. I immediately forwarded this new detail including my data page to Accra , which was acknowledged and the changes where made . So you don't have anything to worry about . Fill the forms using the name on your international passport. Until you do a change of name(. Newspaper advert, affidavit and a new passport)

Demii

Jun 28, 2014
:)
kollins said:
For now,you should suspend changing maiden name to married name on your passport till next renewal.
Its absolutely no issue.My spouse has been using a passport with her maiden name since and even for this program...there was no issue.
The only thing is you should ensure you include sufficient evidence of your legalized marriage.
Cheers.
Yeah, Thanks so much. This is very helpful. I sure have enough eviden of my legalized marriage.