+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Demii

Jun 28, 2014
kollins said:
Differentiating between the two NOC job descriptions with respect to your application solely depends on you and what your organization can put down for you in your reference letter.
Your job descriptions and work experience needs to be scrutinized very well and compare with the two NOC codes job descriptions.
Regardless of your job tittle or name.....its your job descriptions that matters and it's only you that knows it.
Evaluate it very well and make a decision on what to choose...you may go for the lower one if you feel the managerial role entails too much responsibility.

Regarding your married or maiden name ,you have no issues provided your marriage certificate in the law court is included .
On the FSW forms ,ONLY fill your details found on your international passport document .
Your legalized marriage certificate settles everything ....you are safe.If you have change of name or newspaper notification,please include too.
On your reference letter from your company,if possible,let put "Nee (maiden) name" after your married name

Contact WES via contactca @ wes.org with your reference number and details.
If need be,send a reminder to them on daily basis until they respond back to you.

Cheers.
Thanks guys, you have really enlightened me. I think the reference letter can be altered but

Is it still ok if I choose "no" as the answer to the question " If I have ever used any other name"

Also is it compulsory for the photograph size to be exactly d same as the paper description in mm. Cos all the 4 photographers I have been to never get it perfectly. What do I do?

Even though, one was very close to getting it right, he got the size of the person on the passport photograph but when he was cutting it out, the external size was wrong. With a difference of about 2mm on the width and length. My question is can I use it like that or where can I get a perfecy one. Must the size given. By the CIC align with the printed passport photograph.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Engine said:
Hi Seniors,

I applied under the NOC 1112 category.
CC was charged on the 16th July 2014
Yet to get PER.

PLS ADVICE
Just calm your nerves down....your PERS is gonna show up soonest.
Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Demii said:
Thanks guys, you have really enlightened me. I think the reference letter can be altered but

Is it still ok if I choose "no" as the answer to the question " If I have ever used any other name"

Also is it compulsory for the photograph size to be exactly d same as the paper description in mm. Cos all the 4 photographers I have been to never get it perfectly. What do I do?

Even though, one was very close to getting it right, he got the size of the person on the passport photograph but when he was cutting it out, the external size was wrong. With a difference of about 2mm on the width and length. My question is can I use it like that or where can I get a perfecy one. Must the size given. By the CIC align with the printed passport photograph.
You should be careful in answering the question.
First you must know is that it's not a question that is mandatory as such.Also,since you are using your maiden name,it is logical to understand and deduce that you have never use any other name before.
But in the true sense of it,an African always have list of names that you can not include all in your international passport document .If you come from my village and you are even lucky to be the firstborn or you are perceived to be the last born,be rest assured that you have strings of names that can never be used officially!.....You can list some of these names out....some may even be on your birth certificate .
If you have were to be using your married name,the immediate choice will be to use your maiden name.......I'm sure the explanation above can give you a hint on how to answer it.
For your passport photographs ,even though I've not seen an applicant been denied or rejected on the basis of passport photographs size,I still believe you have the duty to give what is close to pix recommendation and specifications .Normally,the studios have printing software that they normally plug in the specifications into before printing them out.Note that sometimes when it seems bigger,the photographs have a rectangular borderline that extended the size.
Try a last option ...,tell them to be careful,do your best and leave the rest.
I can assure you......CIC is never gonna reject or denial your application package because of the size of your passport photographs.
Cheers

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Demii said:
Please help me with the process you know or have. but how long will it take?

Also please I have taken different passports, but the one closest is lesser in size to the actual size given. what do I do. all this photographers don't know how to cut or even get the actual picture size. can I use it like that, the difference isn't much
Thumbs up (+1) to my seniors here for giving you the best advice. So apply as soon as you can and if you think you want to change after AOR before the process is concluded I am available to guide you.

mrs_0

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
Med's Request
09-07-2015 (POf,Salary Acc,PPRF,Police report)
Med's Done....
13-07-2015 (SLU 23-07-2015, TLU 26-08-2015)
Passport Req..
19-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Hello everyone,am new here.Want to apply under NOC 1212,still waiting for my passport.I applied for another passport @ abuja few weeks ago(renewual/change of name),and their printer has bin bad for the past two weeks now! Heard it is a general problem.So,they can't print any passport.they have my old passport too.though i have the photocopy which has my maiden name and it is expiring in 6months time.don't know what to do now.should i use the old one like that,or wait for the new one which is already done but not yet out.please help!

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
Hello house please lets send pesronal messages sometimes when we have issues. i suspect there may be other people on this platform from visa office who may be following this thread. its free advice

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Demii said:
Help- how do I pay get the bankdraft in canadian dollars.
Can you help me differntiate between 0121 and 1212. I am an insurance graduate and am also qualified with years of experience in the insurance company and insurance brokerage firm. Which of the NOC do I choose as I know that I am not a clerk nor am I a manager yet.

Also, I am married but my international passport carries my maiden name.so I have to fill the fsw forms in my maiden name but where I am asked if I have used any other name, I picked no. My question is -where does my married name come into the form as am still married nor am I divorced.
My fsw forms carry only my maiden name because dats the name on my intl passport.
All letters of reference from my workplace will be carrying my married name.

What do I do? Help.

Also wes is yet to get a confirmation from my sch and my school claims to have sent the transcript. Wht do I do? How do I mail them.
Please also add me to the canadavisa forum on whatsapp

Please add me to the canadavisa forum -
Demii, to avoid confusion and possible problem in future with your application, I think you should get another passport in your husband name. It is cheaper to do so at this stage.

Cheers

B.A

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
24th & 27th oct 2014
Passport Req..
14 - 11- 14
@Teejeez

well, we have nothing to hide, we are only sharing opinions and views on issues raised.

If they want to follow the thread let them do so.

if everyone sends PM the purpose of the forum has been defeited.

Cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Gracetrust said:
Demii, to avoid confusion and possible problem in future with your application, I think you should get another passport in your husband name. It is cheaper to do so at this stage.

Cheers
For now,there is no problem at the future regarding this issue.
At this application stage and even along the processing stages ,its fine.
If she feels she wants to change to her hubby's name later on,it can be done after which the local office details will be updated.
There is no rule of thump that says a married woman MUST bare the hubby's name on the international passport at the application stage.
With the marriage certificate issued from the court of law,a link can be established any time.
It is actually a matter of choice and if her choice of changing the name to her hubby's name will negatively affect her the caps of her NOC,the choice is not worth it.
Cheers.

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
lizman said:
Hi Demi , when I applied I used my maiden name because that was what was on my international passport and every other document I have . After my medicals I decided to do a change of name so that when PPR lands it comes in one name (husbands name). I did the change of name in January even when my passport had not expired. I immediately forwarded this new detail including my data page to Accra , which was acknowledged and the changes where made . So you don't have anything to worry about . Fill the forms using the name on your international passport. Until you do a change of name(. Newspaper advert, affidavit and a new passport)

@Lizman from your timeline, you did medicals in Nov 2013. Does it mean you have not receieved PPR?

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
Aijaynwoke said:
@ Lizman from your timeline, you did medicals in Nov 2013. Does it mean you have not receieved PPR?

Yes still waiting on PPR but am very expectant

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, to the glory of God, I just received my much awaited PPR!!!! Got an email from AVO some 30 minutes ago.

SUNSHINE4U

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
29/04/2015
AirMan said:
Friends, to the glory of God, I just received my much awaited PPR!!!! Got an email from AVO some 30 minutes ago.
Congratulations, to God be the glory

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
AirMan said:

Congratulations Airman