+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Gracetrust said:
To God be the glory, we received our PRV today. I thank everybody in this forum, most especially Hakpoguma (HAA), JODAV and the founder of this group Ig.
Congratulations!!!!!!

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
AirMan said:
Congrats Kolemm. Wish you every success as you settle in Canada.
Thanks Airman.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Gracetrust said:
To God be the glory, we received our PRV today. I thank everybody in this forum, most especially Hakpoguma (HAA), JODAV and the founder of this group Ig.
Congratulations, wishing you a smooth preparation and safe landing.

sogood

Star Member
Jan 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Passport Req..
22-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2013
LANDED..........
29-03-2013
Gracetrust said:

Congrats

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Congratulations to everyone with one update or d other.may GOD continually shower us with HIS favour.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gracetrust said:

Congrats.Please,what is your timeline?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Gracetrust said:
Congrats ....really wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Cheers

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gracetrust said:
Congrats. All the best with your travel preparations.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Gracetrust said:
Big Big congratulations to you and the rest of the family. It is a well deserved opportunity, adventure and reward!. So delighted about this great and refreshing news.

Once more, Congrats, my brother...'we go see and celebrate when you land' :).

Cheers, HAA

ayokanmi

Jan 24, 2012
Good evening fellow Nigerians. I'm just joining this forum and I need advice on which province to migrate to with my family. Considering our weather here, and serenity of environment. I don't mind some sunshine too :D

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gracetrust said:

Congratulations

kanulia27

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
AOR Received.
22/10/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/6/14
VISA ISSUED...
4/7/14 Delivered 16/7/14
LANDED..........
August 2014
I hope this rather long testimony of God's faithfulness encourages nd blesses someone on this journey.

This journey started about April 2011 when I walked into the lobby of a hotel and saw an advert 4 Canadian immigration. I was skeptical but I approached the receptionist and she told me that they are genuine and gave me the personal no of the principal. I called her immediately nd she was upset they gave me her personal no. She however asked me to call her office book an appointment 4 the assessment. I ended up paying 5k 4 the consultation.

My husband wasn't very keen but he later agreed to come. We decided that though I had family in Canada my husb shld be the principal applicant. He scaled thru scoring over the 67 points. We had to hurry nd find a date 4 the IETLS. NO opening both in Abuja and lag but we prevailed nd we were squeezed in lag. Gathering the supporting docs was not easy. It took forever to get my husband's transcripts but by July after much stress everything was ready 4 submission.
My rep was very thorough nd most helpful. We couldn't have done this without her guidance. She can be annoying but she sure knows this process very well. She has a keen
eye 4 detail. Eg my husband had 4 some reason decided our son will bear his own name as surname nd the gals the family name becos they will marry nd change name but our rep said this will raise red flags with AVO nd we may be asked to do a DNA to proof he is our child. So we had to apply 4 a new birth certificate and intl passport. This she said is far cheaper than DNA testing.

We decided after submitting the application to forget about it and move on with our lives till it's ready. We will not mortgage our happiness over this process but we kept thanking God nd believing that if this is His will, it will come to pass. We got the AOR in October 2011. We didn't hear from AVO again till October 2013 when we got the medical request. We were ecstatic to say the least and our rep told us everything should be concluded in tops 3 months.

We decided to plan accordingly. The kids will not go to school the next term instead we will get a lesson teacher nd save abt 300k. I asked God to give us a fantastic deal 4 the house items becos I didn't want to under sell. I specifically asked 4 expartriates who could not afford the high wuse 2, maitama etc prices but wanted somethg in between. I made list of all our things and put a price on everything.I put high prices knowing it will go 4 less. In Feb we saw a post on a forum we belong to about an European couple who just moved to Nig who couldn't afford the high expartriate rates but were looking 4 something in between. We mailed them they loved the house absolutely. Now they will take all our things on rent. Do u know that what they paid in just the first year surpassed the highly priced list I made nd all our properties were still mine when they leave! They even paid caution fee 4 any damages. GOD IS TOOO GOOOD. My husband nd I had driven our cars 4 8 months @ that time but I sold mine 4 150k more than the original price becos the buyer didn't even bargain. My husband sold his 4 the exact price he bought it. Glory to God. By now we had from all these sales and personal saving well above our POF but no PPR yet!

When the date 4 the oyibos to move in came we couldn't renege. This was precisely March 17th. We moved to a friend's on the 8th day 4 no just cause she flogged the crap out of my light skinned nd quiet child. I went that same day bought tickets 4 the next day nd we went to my mother's. This was the cheapest option

My husband had given a notice for his job and I was upset about it but Miraculously he got 2 consultancies. He was able to do both of them at the same time. The pay was more than his salary nd he worked just 3 times a week

We got to my mum's on March 26th nd our Ppr came June 11, 6 months 13 days after medical nd Almost 4 months after our compulsory relocation. Tongues wagged about our actions. I even wondered if we made the right decisions nd many what if's came up but God taught me so much in the waiting period nd I know it was all in the plan. It was preparation ground 4 Canada. My kids told me they didn't want to live in Abj anymore that I should ask dad to move here cos they preferred it with grandma. It was God. I left my help with my friend cos she was in school nd I found myself bonding with my kids, they started to learn our native tongue, they had lost a term so I put them back in sch 4 a significantly reduced cost becos the town is a low cost town. Infact 4 just a fraction of their fees in Abuja. My mum was so happy because who knows when we can spend this amount of time again

My husband remained in Abj to work and the oyibos were magnanimious enough to allow us leave our packed stuff 4 Canada in a room. None of the dried food stuff I left in that room got bad. Even dry fish.

Our PRV was delivered on 16th of July. We had hoped that IOM will help with tickets but alas the earliest date they got was 4th September. We couldn't wait that long cos our kids will need to be in school by then. We were getting air fares between $10000 to 12000 4 a family of 5. We again believed God 4 intervention. We asked my bro in Canada to check and we got an incredible ticket through flight hub for $6700. All Glory to Jehovah. The site didn't have the option to pay from Nig. Again God gave us favor and my bro paid and we refunded him.
We were housed by a wealthy relation for 3 weeks and treated so well while we waited 4 the 17th of Aug in Abuja. Everything kept falling in place 4 us. We got so much good will every where. Ebola scare came and I was scared our boarder will be closed

Finalllllly on the 17th of August we left from Lagos airport after plenty wahala of repacking and landed in Frankfurt. We flew with Condor to Vancouver. Spent in immigration about 2 hours in immigration because they were soo many immigrants that day. No question of POF. We were issued our COPR

We Spent the night in a hotel and boarded Westjet to Prince George. The welcome was amazing. We are staying at my bro in laws still trying to make a choice 4 a house. We have sent out application. Its a beautiful country.

Looking back all things were indeed working out 4 our good. Lesson and advice to all. Tell God nd trust Him to work it out. He is faithful to perfect all that concerns us His beloved.

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
kanulia27 said:
I hope this rather long testimony of God's faithfulness encourages nd blesses someone on this journey.

This journey started about April 2011 when I walked into the lobby of a hotel and saw an advert 4 Canadian immigration. I was skeptical but I approached the receptionist and she told me that they are genuine and gave me the personal no of the principal. I called her immediately nd she was upset they gave me her personal no. She however asked me to call her office book an appointment 4 the assessment. I ended up paying 5k 4 the consultation.
Congrats, wish you all the best for the future. God is good all the time.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kanulia27 said:

My husband wasn't very keen but he later agreed to come. We decided that though I had family in Canada my husb shld be the principal applicant. He scaled thru scoring over the 67 points. We had to hurry nd find a date 4 the IETLS. NO opening both in Abuja and lag but we prevailed nd we were squeezed in lag. Gathering the supporting docs was not easy. It took forever to get my husband's transcripts but by July after much stress everything was ready 4 submission.
My rep was very thorough nd most helpful. We couldn't have done this without her guidance. She can be annoying but she sure knows this process very well. She has a keen
eye 4 detail. Eg my husband had 4 some reason decided our son will bear his own name as surname nd the gals the family name becos they will marry nd change name but our rep said this will raise red flags with AVO nd we may be asked to do a DNA to proof he is our child. So we had to apply 4 a new birth certificate and intl passport. This she said is far cheaper than DNA testing.

We decided after submitting the application to forget about it and move on with our lives till it's ready. We will not mortgage our happiness over this process but we kept thanking God nd believing that if this is His will, it will come to pass. We got the AOR in October 2011. We didn't hear from AVO again till October 2013 when we got the medical request. We were ecstatic to say the least and our rep told us everything should be concluded in tops 3 months.

We decided to plan accordingly. The kids will not go to school the next term instead we will get a lesson teacher nd save abt 300k. I asked God to give us a fantastic deal 4 the house items becos I didn't want to under sell. I specifically asked 4 expartriates who could not afford the high wuse 2, maitama etc prices but wanted somethg in between. I made list of all our things and put a price on everything.I put high prices knowing it will go 4 less. In Feb we saw a post on a forum we belong to about an European couple who just moved to Nig who couldn't afford the high expartriate rates but were looking 4 something in between. We mailed them they loved the house absolutely. Now they will take all our things on rent. Do u know that what they paid in just the first year surpassed the highly priced list I made nd all our properties were still mine when they leave! They even paid caution fee 4 any damages. GOD IS TOOO GOOOD. My husband nd I had driven our cars 4 8 months @ that time but I sold mine 4 150k more than the original price becos the buyer didn't even bargain. My husband sold his 4 the exact price he bought it. Glory to God. By now we had from all these sales and personal saving well above our POF but no PPR yet!

When the date 4 the oyibos to move in came we couldn't renege. This was precisely March 17th. We moved to a friend's on the 8th day 4 no just cause she flogged the crap out of my light skinned nd quiet child. I went that same day bought tickets 4 the next day nd we went to my mother's. This was the cheapest option

My husband had given a notice for his job and I was upset about it but Miraculously he got 2 consultancies. He was able to do both of them at the same time. The pay was more than his salary nd he worked just 3 times a week

We got to my mum's on March 26th nd our Ppr came June 11, 6 months 13 days after medical nd Almost 4 months after our compulsory relocation. Tongues wagged about our actions. I even wondered if we made the right decisions nd many what if's came up but God taught me so much in the waiting period nd I know it was all in the plan. It was preparation ground 4 Canada. My kids told me they didn't want to live in Abj anymore that I should ask dad to move here cos they preferred it with grandma. It was God. I left my help with my friend cos she was in school nd I found myself bonding with my kids, they started to learn our native tongue, they had lost a term so I put them back in sch 4 a significantly reduced cost becos the town is a low cost town. Infact 4 just a fraction of their fees in Abuja. My mum was so happy because who knows when we can spend this amount of time again

My husband remained in Abj to work and the oyibos were magnanimious enough to allow us leave our packed stuff 4 Canada in a room. None of the dried food stuff I left in that room got bad. Even dry fish.

Our PRV was delivered on 16th of July. We had hoped that IOM will help with tickets but alas the earliest date they got was 4th September. We couldn't wait that long cos our kids will need to be in school by then. We were getting air fares between $10000 to 12000 4 a family of 5. We again believed God 4 intervention. We asked my bro in Canada to check and we got an incredible ticket through flight hub for $6700. All Glory to Jehovah. The site didn't have the option to pay from Nig. Again God gave us favor and my bro paid and we refunded him.
We were housed by a wealthy relation for 3 weeks and treated so well while we waited 4 the 17th of Aug in Abuja. Everything kept falling in place 4 us. We got so much good will every where. Ebola scare came and I was scared our boarder will be closed

Finalllllly on the 17th of August we left from Lagos airport after plenty wahala of repacking and landed in Frankfurt. We flew with Condor to Vancouver. Spent in immigration about 2 hours in immigration because they were soo many immigrants that day. No question of POF. We were issued our COPR

We Spent the night in a hotel and boarded Westjet to Prince George. The welcome was amazing. We are staying at my bro in laws still trying to make a choice 4 a house. We have sent out application. Its a beautiful country.

Looking back all things were indeed working out 4 our good. Lesson and advice to all. Tell God nd trust Him to work it out. He is faithful to perfect all that concerns us His beloved.
See God in action... God bless you for sharing and may He perfect that which He started. see you in Canada