+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
@Kanulia27 - I rejoice with you. Congratulations.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Gracetrust said:
To God be the glory, we received our PRV today. I thank everybody in this forum, most especially Hakpoguma (HAA), JODAV and the founder of this group Ig.
Congrats Gracetrust. God bless you and your family.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
kanulia27 said:
I hope this rather long testimony of God's faithfulness encourages nd blesses someone on this journey.

This journey started about April 2011 when I walked into the lobby of a hotel and saw an advert 4 Canadian immigration. I was skeptical but I approached the receptionist and she told me that they are genuine and gave me the personal no of the principal. I called her immediately nd she was upset they gave me her personal no. She however asked me to call her office book an appointment 4 the assessment. I ended up paying 5k 4 the consultation.

My husband wasn't very keen but he later agreed to come. We decided that though I had family in Canada my husb shld be the principal applicant. He scaled thru scoring over the 67 points. We had to hurry nd find a date 4 the IETLS. NO opening both in Abuja and lag but we prevailed nd we were squeezed in lag. Gathering the supporting docs was not easy. It took forever to get my husband's transcripts but by July after much stress everything was ready 4 submission.
My rep was very thorough nd most helpful. We couldn't have done this without her guidance. She can be annoying but she sure knows this process very well. She has a keen
eye 4 detail. Eg my husband had 4 some reason decided our son will bear his own name as surname nd the gals the family name becos they will marry nd change name but our rep said this will raise red flags with AVO nd we may be asked to do a DNA to proof he is our child. So we had to apply 4 a new birth certificate and intl passport. This she said is far cheaper than DNA testing.

We decided after submitting the application to forget about it and move on with our lives till it's ready. We will not mortgage our happiness over this process but we kept thanking God nd believing that if this is His will, it will come to pass. We got the AOR in October 2011. We didn't hear from AVO again till October 2013 when we got the medical request. We were ecstatic to say the least and our rep told us everything should be concluded in tops 3 months.

We decided to plan accordingly. The kids will not go to school the next term instead we will get a lesson teacher nd save abt 300k. I asked God to give us a fantastic deal 4 the house items becos I didn't want to under sell. I specifically asked 4 expartriates who could not afford the high wuse 2, maitama etc prices but wanted somethg in between. I made list of all our things and put a price on everything.I put high prices knowing it will go 4 less. In Feb we saw a post on a forum we belong to about an European couple who just moved to Nig who couldn't afford the high expartriate rates but were looking 4 something in between. We mailed them they loved the house absolutely. Now they will take all our things on rent. Do u know that what they paid in just the first year surpassed the highly priced list I made nd all our properties were still mine when they leave! They even paid caution fee 4 any damages. GOD IS TOOO GOOOD. My husband nd I had driven our cars 4 8 months @ that time but I sold mine 4 150k more than the original price becos the buyer didn't even bargain. My husband sold his 4 the exact price he bought it. Glory to God. By now we had from all these sales and personal saving well above our POF but no PPR yet!

When the date 4 the oyibos to move in came we couldn't renege. This was precisely March 17th. We moved to a friend's on the 8th day 4 no just cause she flogged the crap out of my light skinned nd quiet child. I went that same day bought tickets 4 the next day nd we went to my mother's. This was the cheapest option

My husband had given a notice for his job and I was upset about it but Miraculously he got 2 consultancies. He was able to do both of them at the same time. The pay was more than his salary nd he worked just 3 times a week

We got to my mum's on March 26th nd our Ppr came June 11, 6 months 13 days after medical nd Almost 4 months after our compulsory relocation. Tongues wagged about our actions. I even wondered if we made the right decisions nd many what if's came up but God taught me so much in the waiting period nd I know it was all in the plan. It was preparation ground 4 Canada. My kids told me they didn't want to live in Abj anymore that I should ask dad to move here cos they preferred it with grandma. It was God. I left my help with my friend cos she was in school nd I found myself bonding with my kids, they started to learn our native tongue, they had lost a term so I put them back in sch 4 a significantly reduced cost becos the town is a low cost town. Infact 4 just a fraction of their fees in Abuja. My mum was so happy because who knows when we can spend this amount of time again

My husband remained in Abj to work and the oyibos were magnanimious enough to allow us leave our packed stuff 4 Canada in a room. None of the dried food stuff I left in that room got bad. Even dry fish.

Our PRV was delivered on 16th of July. We had hoped that IOM will help with tickets but alas the earliest date they got was 4th September. We couldn't wait that long cos our kids will need to be in school by then. We were getting air fares between $10000 to 12000 4 a family of 5. We again believed God 4 intervention. We asked my bro in Canada to check and we got an incredible ticket through flight hub for $6700. All Glory to Jehovah. The site didn't have the option to pay from Nig. Again God gave us favor and my bro paid and we refunded him.
We were housed by a wealthy relation for 3 weeks and treated so well while we waited 4 the 17th of Aug in Abuja. Everything kept falling in place 4 us. We got so much good will every where. Ebola scare came and I was scared our boarder will be closed

Finalllllly on the 17th of August we left from Lagos airport after plenty wahala of repacking and landed in Frankfurt. We flew with Condor to Vancouver. Spent in immigration about 2 hours in immigration because they were soo many immigrants that day. No question of POF. We were issued our COPR

We Spent the night in a hotel and boarded Westjet to Prince George. The welcome was amazing. We are staying at my bro in laws still trying to make a choice 4 a house. We have sent out application. Its a beautiful country.

Looking back all things were indeed working out 4 our good. Lesson and advice to all. Tell God nd trust Him to work it out. He is faithful to perfect all that concerns us His beloved.
Awesome testimony kanulia27. God is forever faithful. God bless you and your family in your new country.

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
NwaMarie said:
Awesome testimony kanulia27. God is forever faithful. God bless you and your family in your new country.
Congrats

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
@kanulia27, thank you so much for your vulnerability. Your walk of faith will continually be followed with many testimonies!

Congratulations to all with recent updates and those leaving for CA shortly. You'll also return with testimonies in Jesus name.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanulia27 said:
I hope this rather long testimony of God's faithfulness encourages nd blesses someone on this journey.

This journey started about April 2011 when I walked into the lobby of a hotel and saw an advert 4 Canadian immigration. I was skeptical but I approached the receptionist and she told me that they are genuine and gave me the personal no of the principal. I called her immediately nd she was upset they gave me her personal no. She however asked me to call her office book an appointment 4 the assessment. I ended up paying 5k 4 the consultation.

My husband wasn't very keen but he later agreed to come. We decided that though I had family in Canada my husb shld be the principal applicant. He scaled thru scoring over the 67 points. We had to hurry nd find a date 4 the IETLS. NO opening both in Abuja and lag but we prevailed nd we were squeezed in lag. Gathering the supporting docs was not easy. It took forever to get my husband's transcripts but by July after much stress everything was ready 4 submission.
My rep was very thorough nd most helpful. We couldn't have done this without her guidance. She can be annoying but she sure knows this process very well. She has a keen
eye 4 detail. Eg my husband had 4 some reason decided our son will bear his own name as surname nd the gals the family name becos they will marry nd change name but our rep said this will raise red flags with AVO nd we may be asked to do a DNA to proof he is our child. So we had to apply 4 a new birth certificate and intl passport. This she said is far cheaper than DNA testing.

We decided after submitting the application to forget about it and move on with our lives till it's ready. We will not mortgage our happiness over this process but we kept thanking God nd believing that if this is His will, it will come to pass. We got the AOR in October 2011. We didn't hear from AVO again till October 2013 when we got the medical request. We were ecstatic to say the least and our rep told us everything should be concluded in tops 3 months.

We decided to plan accordingly. The kids will not go to school the next term instead we will get a lesson teacher nd save abt 300k. I asked God to give us a fantastic deal 4 the house items becos I didn't want to under sell. I specifically asked 4 expartriates who could not afford the high wuse 2, maitama etc prices but wanted somethg in between. I made list of all our things and put a price on everything.I put high prices knowing it will go 4 less. In Feb we saw a post on a forum we belong to about an European couple who just moved to Nig who couldn't afford the high expartriate rates but were looking 4 something in between. We mailed them they loved the house absolutely. Now they will take all our things on rent. Do u know that what they paid in just the first year surpassed the highly priced list I made nd all our properties were still mine when they leave! They even paid caution fee 4 any damages. GOD IS TOOO GOOOD. My husband nd I had driven our cars 4 8 months @ that time but I sold mine 4 150k more than the original price becos the buyer didn't even bargain. My husband sold his 4 the exact price he bought it. Glory to God. By now we had from all these sales and personal saving well above our POF but no PPR yet!

When the date 4 the oyibos to move in came we couldn't renege. This was precisely March 17th. We moved to a friend's on the 8th day 4 no just cause she flogged the crap out of my light skinned nd quiet child. I went that same day bought tickets 4 the next day nd we went to my mother's. This was the cheapest option

My husband had given a notice for his job and I was upset about it but Miraculously he got 2 consultancies. He was able to do both of them at the same time. The pay was more than his salary nd he worked just 3 times a week

We got to my mum's on March 26th nd our Ppr came June 11, 6 months 13 days after medical nd Almost 4 months after our compulsory relocation. Tongues wagged about our actions. I even wondered if we made the right decisions nd many what if's came up but God taught me so much in the waiting period nd I know it was all in the plan. It was preparation ground 4 Canada. My kids told me they didn't want to live in Abj anymore that I should ask dad to move here cos they preferred it with grandma. It was God. I left my help with my friend cos she was in school nd I found myself bonding with my kids, they started to learn our native tongue, they had lost a term so I put them back in sch 4 a significantly reduced cost becos the town is a low cost town. Infact 4 just a fraction of their fees in Abuja. My mum was so happy because who knows when we can spend this amount of time again

My husband remained in Abj to work and the oyibos were magnanimious enough to allow us leave our packed stuff 4 Canada in a room. None of the dried food stuff I left in that room got bad. Even dry fish.

Our PRV was delivered on 16th of July. We had hoped that IOM will help with tickets but alas the earliest date they got was 4th September. We couldn't wait that long cos our kids will need to be in school by then. We were getting air fares between $10000 to 12000 4 a family of 5. We again believed God 4 intervention. We asked my bro in Canada to check and we got an incredible ticket through flight hub for $6700. All Glory to Jehovah. The site didn't have the option to pay from Nig. Again God gave us favor and my bro paid and we refunded him.
We were housed by a wealthy relation for 3 weeks and treated so well while we waited 4 the 17th of Aug in Abuja. Everything kept falling in place 4 us. We got so much good will every where. Ebola scare came and I was scared our boarder will be closed

Finalllllly on the 17th of August we left from Lagos airport after plenty wahala of repacking and landed in Frankfurt. We flew with Condor to Vancouver. Spent in immigration about 2 hours in immigration because they were soo many immigrants that day. No question of POF. We were issued our COPR

We Spent the night in a hotel and boarded Westjet to Prince George. The welcome was amazing. We are staying at my bro in laws still trying to make a choice 4 a house. We have sent out application. Its a beautiful country.

Looking back all things were indeed working out 4 our good. Lesson and advice to all. Tell God nd trust Him to work it out. He is faithful to perfect all that concerns us His beloved.

Congratulations

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
kanulia27 said:

Wow!!!!!.....what a testimony....your faith is remarkable...God prospers you in your new country!!!

teed618

Star Member
May 5, 2013
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 22, 2014
Med's Request
January 27, 2015
Med's Done....
february 7 and 28, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2015
LANDED..........
14-09-2015
Greetings to all.

I just applied in the 2014 fsw and I received my PER today.

I want to inquire on the next steps for this application.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@ Kanuila27,
Congrats. Awesome testimony from Awesome God.

fatenny

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
@ Kanulia27, your testimony is indeed a proof of God's faithfulness and am personally blessed:thanks for sharing with the house. While I was going through your detailed testimony It really dawned on me that 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take him by his word!
I wish you and the entire family a wonderful sojourn in your new country with even greater testimonies ahead!

ojoalex

Jul 16, 2011
Good Day Forunmites,

I got this response from accra yesterday concerning my family application. Can someone help with the meaning and implication of this? Is it that they are in doubt concerning our application? Please i need comments to assist. See below my application history

Applied Submitted in August 2011
AOR received in November 2011
Medical request in January 2014
Medical request for our child in April 2014
Request for additional documents ( Marriage certificate and copies of old passports used by my Wife) in July 2014.
Ecas is medicals received.

Date: August 21, 2014

SYLVIA EWEKA-OJO,

This in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
· The originals of your current Passport and all previous Passports owned by yourself

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 60 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
ojoalex said:
Good Day Forunmites,

I got this response from accra yesterday concerning my family application. Can someone help with the meaning and implication of this? Is it that they are in doubt concerning our application? Please i need comments to assist. See below my application history

Applied Submitted in August 2011
AOR received in November 2011
Medical request in January 2014
Medical request for our child in April 2014
Request for additional documents ( Marriage certificate and copies of old passports used by my Wife) in July 2014.
Ecas is medicals received.

Date: August 21, 2014

SYLVIA EWEKA-OJO,

This in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
· The originals of your current Passport and all previous Passports owned by yourself

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue processing your application. Please note this will be the ONLY opportunity we will provide for you to submit additional evidence. Your application will be assessed in 60 days and the final decision will be based on the evidence on file at that time. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please note that submission in person will not be accepted.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada and I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Regards,

Immigration Officer (RK)

Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana

I think the question is straightforward enough .... Probably they detected you have another passport or you didnt declare you have lived abroad prior.

Pls also delete personal information from the letter you posted

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojoalex said:
Thx. We never lived abroad but surely my spouse had a previous passport before marriage.
You probably might not like this but it appears to CIC that your marriage with the PA is suspect. It seems to CIC that you have perfected an "arrangee" marriage just so you can be included in the PA application. That your spouse is established in Benin is not in doubt and all other information of the PA as provided aside the question mark on your "marriage".

They suspected that the principal applicant is single and not married as claimed and I bet you on this one, there must have been strong evidences over time to doubt this marriage. The profile of the PA and your profile (on Facebook, LinkedIn and every other social network sites) over the period have been checked and have proved that you have not been married. You cannot change all of those hurriedly now as they have all of those evidences documented.

The reason your (the PA's) International passport was requested was to provide conclusive evidence to establish the relationship that existed prior to your supposed marriage. In requesting for your marriage certificate with evidence that the church that conducted the matrimony is indeed recognized by the Nigerian government is to re-establish the truth about their findings.

The opening statement indeed set the tone under which your application was scrutinized and evidences gathered.

If indeed you are married to the PA and all other documents are genuine, please itemize in chronological order the requested information and provide them as requested.You have nothing to worry about so long as you have documented evidences that you are indeed married to the PA.

I wish you the best