+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
My heart rejoices with you Loolo and Stella M. Thank God for crossing over.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Hello All,

Just a quick one as we prepare to land soon by Gods grace, let begin to prepare, continue to pray for Gods favor, do research and when you land please remain focus and don't let anyone discourage you .

For those with little Children my advice in searching for accommodation I will recommend you search for ground floor.

For those that cant drive please learn as its cost so much to do so here.Just master it in your country and do a brush up when you get here.

For those that want to go to school please remain focus and don't let anyone discourage you. While doing your search for school also make sure your school or course you wish to study is accredited-My one kobo input.

Its not bad if you start searching for job before you arrive. You can use your friends address or phone number as your contact info if you have any.

It might be stressful initially but with God by our side we will overcome.

May God continue to bless each and everyone of us will all the necessary updates until we get the Visa in Jesus Name and may He deliver each and every member of this forum and those related and dear to us from Ebola in Jesus Name.Amen

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
MAKY said:
Hello All,

Just a quick one as we prepare to land soon by Gods grace, let begin to prepare, continue to pray for Gods favor, do research and when you land please remain focus and don't let anyone discourage you .

For those with little Children my advice in searching for accommodation I will recommend you search for ground floor.

For those that cant drive please learn as its cost so much to do so here.Just master it in your country and do a brush up when you get here.

For those that want to go to school please remain focus and don't let anyone discourage you. While doing your search for school also make sure your school or course you wish to study is accredited-My one kobo input.

good point

Its not bad if you start searching for job before you arrive. You can use your friends address or phone number as your contact info if you have any.

May God continue to bless each and everyone of us will all the necessary updates until we get the Visa in Jesus Name and may He deliver each and every member of this forum and those related and dear to us from Ebola in Jesus Name.Amen

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
MAKY said:
Hello All,

Thanks for taking out time to place this info....+1 for you

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
MAKY said:
Hello All,

Nice. Well done

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
My prayer goes to all still waiting for one update or the other, May God grant your heart desires soonest and May your expectations not be cut short. As you have rejoiced with those got their MR, PPR, etc, So shall men rejoice with you too.
You are the next.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
My big Congrations to loolo, masterpiece, Stella, Abie, lolapking and all others with one update or the other. Thanks to God who has brought you this far in your immigration processing. Accept my congratulations.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
To the Merciful, the Gracious, the Glorious, the Mighty and the Wonderful one, I give all Thanks for in His Mercy, He brought me safely into the city of Toronto on Wednesday. Landed in Montreal via Qatar before proceeding to Toronto via Air Canada, did all landing protocols there at Montreal without delay. All went smoothly.
Like seniors who landed before me, my story is not different.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
kolemm said:
To the Merciful, the Gracious, the Glorious, the Mighty and the Wonderful one, I give all Thanks for in His Mercy, He brought me safely into the city of Toronto on Wednesday. Landed in Montreal via Qatar before proceeding to Toronto via Air Canada, did all landing protocols there at Montreal without delay. All went smoothly.
Congratulations and welcome to Canada

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolemm said:

Congrats

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
kolemm said:
Congrats and a wish you smooth settlement in your new country.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
kolemm said:
My brother, congratz. Enjoy the land and prosper there also.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
kolemm said:
Congrats to you Kolemm. May Canada favour you. So happy for you broda.
be blessed!

Dada-Karma

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
kolemm said:
Congrats Kolemm!!! - So delighted you made it over to your new country - To God be the glory.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Gracetrust said:
There is no harm if you fill the form and you do not have changes in your family composition. But you do not need to fill the form. I do not fill the form and as at today my traveling document is in DHL facility in Lagos. Some other forum member do not fill the form and have already received there passport.

Cheers
Congrats Gracetrust!!. The package is already here for collection. What a great feeling!.