+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings , having read all these good news it gives hope and encouragement while some of us wait patiently for our own testimonies.
The house has been of great help to some of us . Please i want to know if anyone is under the caregiver family sponsorship like my case.
According to the email sent to my wife in canada on August 1, 2014, cic said that accra will be contacting me for my medicals and that of our baby but have not heard or receive any mail from accra. Please how long does it take before accra will contact one for medicals and i learnt that they may be doing the background check now.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stella M said:
Hello House,

The Lord who makes everything beautiful in His own time has done it!

Got our PPR yesterday :) :) :)

I declare rain of more updates this month IJN.

Congratulation

canadawait

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Na wa ooooo. AVO is so slooooooow
:mad:
When are they going to start with 2014 application :eek: :eek:

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
canadawait said:
[/quote
I think you Should look for Vice Chancelor Hakpoguma He Is In Charge Of University Of Patience Or Better Still Dadakarma He Is In Charge. Patience Is D Key Turn By Turn You Will Get There So Just Chill. You Can PM me to join d FSW 2014 Applicant Naija Whatsapp Group So You Are Up To Date with d process.
Best of luck
kayb

VIMMY

Jun 6, 2014
Good day everyone. I have some questions here. I SUBMITED MY credentials i.e HND nd PGD certificate including all my neccessary credentials from my school too for ICAS verification. but the problem i am having is that my WAEC secondary school was not included since it was one of my requirement (due to the fact that each country have their special requirements). The question is would i still get my maximum points though i have my hnd and pgd submited.? would that have any verification issue or oints gained?

2ndly at what moment do verification of Proof of Fund takes place/ is it after the application is recieved and debited for CC OR DD, OR PRECISELY when please?
Regards.

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Was in your shoes sometime last year, so I feel you but then like I was advised PATIENCE is the name of the game and I must say prayers for your seniors waiting to get to finish line bcos AVO will finish with them before starting with 2014 applicants except the change their style tomorrow. Just think about it, seniors getting PPR now started in 2011, though I dnt pray we wait that long but it will give you a fair idea of the dosage of chill pill you have to take. Its not easy to wait but then wait we all shall so forget about the 1yr they promised, get busy with other things that will help you settle down in canada eventually.

)
canadawait said:

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Good day great minds,
First and foremost, I want to congratulate all those who have in one way or the other gotten a positive update.

Secondly, I must apologise for being away this long. I'm planning to go pay my beautiful wife's dowry, so the preparation has been in top gear. :D

I also notice one or two messages on the thread about someone claiming to be able to 'assist' in getting all kind of documents et al. Please I will advise most especially the new and unsuspecting members not to patronise same service(s) as I promise one will definitely regret same.
If you have any pressing issues, kindly address it to the house or even send PMs to seniors. By so doing, I bet will save you from scam.

Lastly, I want to encourage us all to cling to the ship of patience. Our good heart desires shall be granted IJMN.

May the remainder of the week and month be favour-spiced :)

Dada-Karma

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
Preferred said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I am almost certain your question is rhetorical
Waiting game

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
canadawait said:
I think you have to go by your name, 'Canadawait'.
You are hereby given free scholarship into the famous Hakpoguma University of Patience. Please come to the Dean's office to obtain and fill your course forms.
We're in this ride together, please fasten your seat belt.
Please keep doing d needfuls such as gathering POF. It can never be too much.
Enjoy the ride.

Dada-Karma

teebaby

Aug 14, 2014
Hello Guys,

After the Centralized Intake Office at Sydney NS receives my application, what are the next steps? What should i expect from them? Or what are the next steps? Also, what is DD, PER, PPR etc...? Help!!! ;)

Lolapking

Apr 23, 2014
LANDED..........
TO GOD BE THE GLORY I LANDED IN THE CITY OF WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS
we came in last week, lagos-istanbul-toronto via turkish airline (we booked 3 months ago to save huge cost). @ Toronto airport immigration, no mention of proof of fund. just signed our COPR and asked for our canadian address where our PR cards will be posted to (we gave them a friends address which i later changed to mine, since ive gotten an apartment) and how much cash we are carrying. a friend drove us from toronto to windsor. Windsor is a nice city with a direct view of Detroit in USA,... detroit is like 5 minutes drive to windsor. the weather is warm. everything looks kool, the road, NEPA (lolz), water etc. for now still settling down, got our social insurance number, opened a bank account, looking for how to get a credit card, and applying for drivers licence etc... next week i will get my kids enrolled in school (FOC) ... went to church on sunday evening where free items were distributed to kids in preparation for resumption, even adults went home with free tomates and corns ...lolzz (in short CANADA has conquered hunger)... Also tidying my resume to start applying for jobs..... in short i thank God for bringing us here.... dont worry with time your own application will be tru. we started ours in 2011 sept and here we are. ( we used agent for our application, campbell cohen the owner of this website, their services are just superb)..... its well with you all In Jesus name. Amen

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Lolapking said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY I LANDED IN THE CITY OF WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS
we came in last week, lagos-istanbul-toronto via turkish airline (we booked 3 months ago to save huge cost). @ Toronto airport immigration, no mention of proof of fund. just signed our COPR and asked for our canadian address where our PR cards will be posted to (we gave them a friends address which i later changed to mine, since ive gotten an apartment) and how much cash we are carrying. a friend drove us from toronto to windsor. Windsor is a nice city with a direct view of Detroit in USA,... detroit is like 5 minutes drive to windsor. the weather is warm. everything looks kool, the road, NEPA (lolz), water etc. for now still settling down, got our social insurance number, opened a bank account, looking for how to get a credit card, and applying for drivers licence etc... next week i will get my kids enrolled in school (FOC) ... went to church on sunday evening where free items were distributed to kids in preparation for resumption, even adults went home with free tomates and corns ...lolzz (in short CANADA has conquered hunger)... Also tidying my resume to start applying for jobs..... in short i thank God for bringing us here.... dont worry with time your own application will be tru. we started ours in 2011 sept and here we are. ( we used agent for our application, campbell cohen the owner of this website, their services are just superb)..... its well with you all In Jesus name. Amen
Congrats, wish you smooth settlement in your new country.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi house, just want to ask a few questions. Seems NDVO has a higher rate of conducting interviews and employment verification than any of the other VOs.
What's the position like with AVO? Do they also conduct work premises visitations and request for interviews frequently from applicants?

Looking forward to informed responses please, thanks.