+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
dada-karma said:
Good day great minds,
First and foremost, I want to congratulate all those who have in one way or the other gotten a positive update.

Secondly, I must apologise for being away this long. I'm planning to go pay my beautiful wife's dowry, so the preparation has been in top gear. :D

I also notice one or two messages on the thread about someone claiming to be able to 'assist' in getting all kind of documents et al. Please I will advise most especially the new and unsuspecting members not to patronise same service(s) as I promise one will definitely regret same.
If you have any pressing issues, kindly address it to the house or even send PMs to seniors. By so doing, I bet will save you from scam.

Lastly, I want to encourage us all to cling to the ship of patience. Our good heart desires shall be granted IJMN.

May the remainder of the week and month be favour-spiced :)

Dada-Karma
Dada-Karma ... Congratulations on finding a beautiful wife ... I sincerely hope that her dowry will not deplete your POF... :p :p :p

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
congrats stella m

AirMan

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi house, just want to ask a few questions. Seems NDVO has a higher rate of conducting interviews and employment verification than any of the other VOs.
What's the position like with AVO? Do they also conduct work premises visitations and request for interviews frequently from applicants?

Looking forward to informed responses please, thanks.
With AVO, interviews are few and far between; will usually just send a mail if further clarification required on an application. Face to face interviews are conducted only in exceptional cases. However, I am not so sure if they often conduct work premises visitations.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Lolapking said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY I LANDED IN THE CITY OF WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS
we came in last week, lagos-istanbul-toronto via turkish airline (we booked 3 months ago to save huge cost). @ Toronto airport immigration, no mention of proof of fund. just signed our COPR and asked for our canadian address where our PR cards will be posted to (we gave them a friends address which i later changed to mine, since ive gotten an apartment) and how much cash we are carrying. a friend drove us from toronto to windsor. Windsor is a nice city with a direct view of Detroit in USA,... detroit is like 5 minutes drive to windsor. the weather is warm. everything looks kool, the road, NEPA (lolz), water etc. for now still settling down, got our social insurance number, opened a bank account, looking for how to get a credit card, and applying for drivers licence etc... next week i will get my kids enrolled in school (FOC) ... went to church on sunday evening where free items were distributed to kids in preparation for resumption, even adults went home with free tomates and corns ...lolzz (in short CANADA has conquered hunger)... Also tidying my resume to start applying for jobs..... in short i thank God for bringing us here.... dont worry with time your own application will be tru. we started ours in 2011 sept and here we are. ( we used agent for our application, campbell cohen the owner of this website, their services are just superb)..... its well with you all In Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations... I wish you the best as you start in your new home and country..

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
dada-karma said:
Good day great minds,
First and foremost, I want to congratulate all those who have in one way or the other gotten a positive update.

Secondly, I must apologise for being away this long. I'm planning to go pay my beautiful wife's dowry, so the preparation has been in top gear. :D

I also notice one or two messages on the thread about someone claiming to be able to 'assist' in getting all kind of documents et al. Please I will advise most especially the new and unsuspecting members not to patronise same service(s) as I promise one will definitely regret same.
If you have any pressing issues, kindly address it to the house or even send PMs to seniors. By so doing, I bet will save you from scam.

Lastly, I want to encourage us all to cling to the ship of patience. Our good heart desires shall be granted IJMN.

May the remainder of the week and month be favour-spiced :)

Dada-Karma
Congratulations my dear brother, may God bless your union.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
AirMan said:
With AVO, interviews are few and far between; will usually just send a mail if further clarification required on an application. Face to face interviews are conducted only in exceptional cases. However, I am not so sure if they often conduct work premises visitations.
Your response is appreciated, thanks. :)

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Pipis Husband said:
Hi house, just want to ask a few questions. Seems NDVO has a higher rate of conducting interviews and employment verification than any of the other VOs.
What's the position like with AVO? Do they also conduct work premises visitations and request for interviews frequently from applicants?

Looking forward to informed responses please, thanks.
yea, i discovered that these guys in india have the highest no of applicants, hence, they will also have the highest no of applicants for interview and employment verification.,

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
Greetings to all
@Gracetrust,I believe u will need to fill the form 1MM8.That is what I did even though my family composition has nt changed.The instruction is to contact them if your family circumstance has changed.So where it is d same,you should fill the form-kind of update.This is how I did mine and it was not queried.
@ Lolapking,Loolo-big congratulations.
AVO has also informed me that my pack is ready for collection.have firmed up arrangements wt DHL.AVO is working.
Best wishes everyone

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
Sorry,part of my contibutn above was for Abie

Abie

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
TrustingGod said:
Sorry,part of my contibutn above was for Abie

Thanks TrustingGod.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Otise said:
Accra knocked at my door after 9 months post-medicals silence.
Ecas now shows a 3rd line which reads "your application
is about to be processed" .
MY STORY SO FAR
We got to know about Canadian immigration program
through a friend in 2006. We applied in August 2011
through an consultant and the waiting months started counting.
Suddenly in Nov 2013 our agent informed us that we
should go for medical without the E-mail for payment of bank
draft and other documentation forms. I requested for it but was
told that it was not sent (at this time I was new on this great forum
and ignorant of the terms and codes used on the forum and
attempted asking but was banned... Oops... ) . We were notified of the
mail for medicals 1 month after it has been sent by Accra to the agent.
December 29th, the agent informed us that he stumbled on the
2nd E-mail requesting for RPRF in his old E-mail ID, (this was
8 days after the expiration of the usual 60days). At this time
I had read through all the pages of the forum ...voraciously ...and was properly
informed. I got furious..., anyway I asked a friend to state my case
to the house (I was still banned from making comment) . I was
advised by several people on the forum . Worthy of note is the
invaluable advise by Ekundapsy (read Page 1666 comment by
cute 2014 and Ekundapsy) . Hope I'm not becoming a bore.
By dec 31st my hubby decided to hand-deliver the document to Accra.
Another waiting period began .................... Sent several case specific enquiries ,
CAIPS request... Etc ..............now.
LESSON LEARNT:
• You can actually process the application yourself
• if you must use an agent , be proactive
• be informed , to avoid being deformed
APPRECIATION
• The founding fathers of this thread Ig and co
• My best friend cute2014
• Ekundapsy, Hapoguna Babakura, and all the great minds
on this forum .
ENCOURAGEMENT
• He that have started a good work is able to accomplish it .
• Accra will open flood gate of update this month of August IJN.
HAPPY NIGHT REST..........
Congratulations. All is well

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Lolapking said:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY I LANDED IN THE CITY OF WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS
we came in last week, lagos-istanbul-toronto via turkish airline (we booked 3 months ago to save huge cost). @ Toronto airport immigration, no mention of proof of fund. just signed our COPR and asked for our canadian address where our PR cards will be posted to (we gave them a friends address which i later changed to mine, since ive gotten an apartment) and how much cash we are carrying. a friend drove us from toronto to windsor. Windsor is a nice city with a direct view of Detroit in USA,... detroit is like 5 minutes drive to windsor. the weather is warm. everything looks kool, the road, NEPA (lolz), water etc. for now still settling down, got our social insurance number, opened a bank account, looking for how to get a credit card, and applying for drivers licence etc... next week i will get my kids enrolled in school (FOC) ... went to church on sunday evening where free items were distributed to kids in preparation for resumption, even adults went home with free tomates and corns ...lolzz (in short CANADA has conquered hunger)... Also tidying my resume to start applying for jobs..... in short i thank God for bringing us here.... dont worry with time your own application will be tru. we started ours in 2011 sept and here we are. ( we used agent for our application, campbell cohen the owner of this website, their services are just superb)..... its well with you all In Jesus name. Amen
Congratulation. The Lord will possess the land for you

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
Gracetrust said:
Congratulation. The Lord will possess the land for you
@lolapking, congrats.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
TrustingGod said:
Greetings to all
@ Gracetrust,I believe u will need to fill the form 1MM8.That is what I did even though my family composition has nt changed.The instruction is to contact them if your family circumstance has changed.So where it is d same,you should fill the form-kind of update.This is how I did mine and it was not queried.
@ Lolapking,Loolo-big congratulations.
AVO has also informed me that my pack is ready for collection.have firmed up arrangements wt DHL.AVO is working.
Best wishes everyone
There is no harm if you fill the form and you do not have changes in your family composition. But you do not need to fill the form. I do not fill the form and as at today my traveling document is in DHL facility in Lagos. Some other forum member do not fill the form and have already received there passport.

Cheers