+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
Accra oya now. this okra wey una dey chop too much. e be like say una need alligator pepper o. send updates o, this wait is crippling

M5

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-1-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
09-11-2013
Interview........
To be waived In Shaa Allah.
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
kolemm said:
To all expecting PPR, May this week be the week you have been waiting for.
UPS has delivered my PRV.

Congrats Kolemm!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Balinga said:
Hello beautiful people.
I submitted my FSW application in May, I'm yet to hear anything. Can someone help me with how the process flow goes....What processes follow after submission? I also need help on what the various acronyms mean PR, PPR etc.
Thank you.
Hi, you did not tell us when your application was received by CIC in May. They appear to be working on May 7th and 8th applications at this time.

The fit step is that your application will be check at CIO - Central Intake Office to see if it meets the minimum requirements and if found okay, it will be sent to your VO - Visa Office which is Accra. At Accra, a more detailed check wll be made on your application and documents including verifications. If found okay, you wil then proceed to medical stage and payment of RPRF - right to permanent residency fees. This leads to PPR - Passport Request which means you will get your PR - Permanent Residence visa. This is a layman break down of the process.

You can follow Naija 2014 applicants here, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-from-nigeria-lets-network-t202722.195.html

All the best :)

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Dearest friends,
Please pardon me for my long absence from this beautiful house. How I miss this great house of great men!! I actually had a challenge with my password so I was unable to log in as the system kept rejecting it even after several attempts at resetting it. Pls pardon me.
May I also use this occasion to say congratulations to all too numerous to mention with various positive updates. May you all eat the good of the land. God will go ahead of you and order your steps amen.
To my brothers and sisters who are also expectant for one update or the other, I feel strongly your day of rejoicing is just around the corner. GOD is working it out for you. Just keep making your preparations as the case may be. God is never late.
My I also announce to this great house to the glory of God that our PRV was delivered to us on 24th of June.
Thank you all for your support and encouragement all along.
God bless.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
headyman said:
Dearest friends,
Please pardon me for my long absence from this beautiful house. How I miss this great house of great men!! I actually had a challenge with my password so I was unable to log in as the system kept rejecting it even after several attempts at resetting it. Pls pardon me.
May I also use this occasion to say congratulations to all too numerous to mention with various positive updates. May you all eat the good of the land. God will go ahead of you and order your steps amen.
To my brothers and sisters who are also expectant for one update or the other, I feel strongly your day of rejoicing is just around the corner. GOD is working it out for you. Just keep making your preparations as the case may be. God is never late.
My I also announce to this great house to the glory of God that our PRV was delivered to us on 24th of June.
God bless.
Big congratulations to you sir. In what NOC did you apply please?

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
kolemm said:
To all expecting PPR, May this week be the week you have been waiting for.
UPS has delivered my PRV.
congrats kolemm

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
teejeez said:
Accra oya now. this okra wey una dey chop too much. e be like say una need alligator pepper o. send updates o, this wait is crippling
:D ;D 8) ;D :D

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
headyman said:
Dearest friends,
God bless.
Congratulations...

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
I really appreciate you all, your good wishes and your prayers. I need say a big thank you to Anvaller, Tem, Kanuila27, AbiolaKY, Petereshiett2k1, Ofis, Chosen, AirMan, M5 and Xtreme.
As many as are expecting an email from AVO,
May God grant you all your heart desires, and May your waiting time be cut short.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
headyman said:
Dearest friends,
God bless.
Welcome back on board, Congrats on your PRV.

Gracetrust

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
babakura said:
In another news .....

Link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-06-23.asp

Notice – Changes to the definition of a dependent child

June 23, 2014 — Effective August 1, 2014, the definition of a dependent child is changing for Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC's) immigration programs.

The age at which a child will be considered a dependant is being reduced, from under 22 to under 19.

The exception for full-time students is also being removed. Children of applicants who are 19 or over but are financially dependent on their parents and are enrolled in full-time studies will no longer be eligible to be processed as dependent children.

In all cases, a child will continue to be considered a dependant, regardless of age, if they have depended on their parents for financial support because of a mental or physical condition.

Reducing the age for dependants to under 19 in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) will bring the IRPR in line with provincial definitions of “age of majority,” which is currently evenly split between 18 and 19 across provinces and territories.

Young adults will be able to apply to come to Canada on their own merits, as foreign students or through various economic programs.

All permanent resident applications in CIC inventories before August 1, 2014 will continue to benefit from the pre-amendment definition of dependent child.

Transitional measures will allow certain applicants under multi-step permanent resident immigration programs who are already in the immigration process at the time these regulations come into force on August 1, 2014, but who have not yet submitted their application for permanent residence, to have their applications completed based on the previous definition of dependent child.

These transitional measures will apply to certain groups, including:
•Provincial Nominee Program applicants;
•Applicants who have applied under one of Quebec's economic programs;
•Live-in caregivers;
•Refugees abroad and refugee claimants;
•Quebec humanitarian cases;
•Parents or grandparents whose sponsorship applications were received before November 5, 2011; and
•Privately sponsored refugees whose sponsorship applications were received before October 18, 2012.

In addition, as of August 1, 2014, to ensure that children who meet the definition of dependent child at the first stage of a multi-step permanent resident immigration program remain eligible throughout what can be a multi-year process; the child's age will be “locked in” at the first formal step of the immigration process. For example, the age of a child whose parent applies to the Provincial Nominee Program will be “locked in” on the date that the application for nomination is made to the province.

The change in the definition comes into force on August 1, 2014; however the regulatory package has now been published in the Canada Gazette, Part II, and can be found on their website.

For more information, please visit CIC's website.
Babakura, thanks for the information

Gracetrust

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
Pipis Husband said:
Big congratulations to you sir. In what NOC did you apply please?
many thanks bro. Its 3142

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.
01-05-2012
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2014
kolemm said:
Welcome back on board, Congrats on your PRV.
thanks man. Congrats to you as well

headyman

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
AOR Received.